Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
He has to use ketchup for his well done steak cause all the juice is cooked out of it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also i only eat meat directly from a freshly-killed cow, like a coyote

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

This poo poo just makes me so loving angry. Wasteful piece of poo poo.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

what the whole huckabee son dog murder story anyway? Or is that all there is to it
that's kind of all there is to it. his fat kid was at a boy scout camp, found a stray dog, and decided to murder a living creature with the emotional intellect of a toddler

I think even if I didn't find killing and eating animals repulsive, I'd find these "don't eat food this way, eat it this way!" conversations tiring. I'm a vegan and I'm less picky than you guys.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Squizzle posted:

im sure the cows would prefer a childless life before we consign their entire family to extinction, since thats the alternative for beef and dairy breeds

i do you great kindness, delicious beasts—genocide

the dairy ones are way more hosed up than the ones that get to eat grass for a while before being sent to the feeding operation where they get super fat. dairy cows get to live a life consisting solely of a cycle of machine rape/impregnation - child stolen so they continuously produce milk.

then when their milk production falls off a bit they get sent to the slaughter house.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
haha lets talk about how much rare steak owns for 50 pages xD

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am willing to eat a man if cooked well enough

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

whether its a cow or a liberal, i love the taste of murder in my mouth

dg as much as im enjoying yr mental collapse postin style i gotta ask, do you need some real help, someone to talk to or something??

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"sean spicer" is also a anagram for "creases nip"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Milk steak, boiled over hard.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

prefect posted:

Milk steak, boiled over hard.

with a side of your finest jelly beans

trump is a full-on-rapist

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

the dairy ones are way more hosed up than the ones that get to eat grass for a while before being sent to the feeding operation where they get super fat. dairy cows get to live a life consisting solely of a cycle of machine rape/impregnation - child stolen so they continuously produce milk.

then when their milk production falls off a bit they get sent to the slaughter house.
Yes, Mormon women live terrible lives, but I don't see what this has to do with cows.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes, Mormon women live terrible lives, but I don't see what this has to do with cows.

woahhhh!

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon posted:

creased nipricot

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"tldr" harry said

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

wait this is what planned parenthood is for??????? wtf do something to maga this trump!!!!!!

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Telephones posted:

Fat man and little boy.

Lol, that joke was da bomb

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Nichael posted:

I'm a vegan and

Lmao :frogout:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how one of the large, fat, adult, and round Huckasons, looks like he's 20 years older than Huckabee Prime.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/dril/status/835956134179663873

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
boycotting my local paper
https://twitter.com/sacbee_news/status/835991969507627008

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

Yinlock posted:

"tldr" harry said

tl;dr of the book as a whole: humans bad; europe bad
tl;dr of the passage: trump's a famous bitch

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Lol, that joke was da bomb

haha.................................

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

I think even if I didn't find killing and eating animals repulsive, I'd find these "don't eat food this way, eat it this way!" conversations tiring. I'm a vegan and I'm less picky than you guys.

have you seen this thread talk about alcohol

foodchat is the bane of the forums but it will never leave

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

also "space siren" and "pain recess"

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/ezlusztig/status/835975101120143361

:getin:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Nichael posted:

how would you feel if someone took a freshly truffled black truffle and threw it in the oven at 500°f for an hour, calling the resultant lump of coal haute cuisine while bragging about his impeccable taste & access to vanity status symbols

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

sarcasm ape

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

oh oh man was suppose to eat meat!

bu but but don't forget to cook it thoroughly! 100 or whatever degrees through!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm still baffled over the excuse given here

basically, obama's original plan that would minimize risk was deemed "too risky", somehow

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
If you want to hear about hosed up cow farming look at neonatal bovine serum. You wait around in the paddock for a calf to drop, then have to steal it before it can suckle so extra antibodies don't develop. Then kill it and bleed it dry cause the blood is worth a fortune.

I'm a happy meat eater who has in the past hunted unashamedly, but that poo poo made my skin crawl.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

People eating food differently than I do deeply offends my milquetoast liberal sensibilities

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

have you seen this thread talk about alcohol

foodchat is the bane of the forums but it will never leave
foodchat/alcoholchat is so oddly smug about an inconsequential topic

do we have a Bengahzi???

Trapezound posted:

how would you feel if someone took a freshly truffled black truffle and threw it in the oven at 500°f for an hour, calling the resultant lump of coal haute cuisine while bragging about his impeccable taste & access to vanity status symbols
I wouldn't feel anything because I don't care how people eat.

as long as they ain't murdering animals

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

rear end prep narnia

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

basically "if we do the most risky thing possible then the operation has a .01% chance of going perfectly, instead of a 99% chance of going well"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Admiral Ray posted:

milk drinkers are the worst

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

steak tartare is the BEST if you've never had it b/c "ew raw" try it sometime and use potato chips to scoop it up

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

lol if u think i read books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so

anyone gonna recreate this tonight