Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Nichael posted:

hm well, I still stand by the fact that he fucks his hottest kid every night in the oval office, Eric Trump

We were just starting to get along and you pull an Eric Roll?

Dick Cheney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

ive been there tons of times for punk shows its a good diy-ish venue

"A hip crowd eats pizza & wings while playing Ping-Pong & listening to bands in warehouse-chic digs."

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
there is no piss tape

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Every night when I close my eyes, Eric Trump's erotic visage visits me.

Leviathan posted:

there is no piss tape
shut yo mouth

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
you rang

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

"A hip crowd eats pizza & wings while playing Ping-Pong & listening to bands in warehouse-chic digs."

this was a good article even though it was in slate:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/12/06/comet_ping_pong_is_a_haven_for_weirdos_and_now_a_target.html

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Mariana Horchata posted:

horchataaaaaaaaa

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Nichael posted:

Every night when I close my eyes, Eric Trump's erotic visage visits me.

That's just Delirium Tremens in human form.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

watch as it turns out Trump was planning to invade Russia all along and knob-slobbing putin was just a big fat lie. joke's on us!

hhooooooooooooooooo

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

cumshitter posted:

two years later i had the local news on in the background and one of our worst shops, a real boiler room sales place, that drove a lot of business was mentioned on the news. turned out they were offering a free 9mm pistol with every bike purcahse and a crazy person bought a bike and then shot someone. i twas awful but i lolled really hard when i heard their name

Hahaha, wtf

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ahhh shiet forum name change!!!!!!!!!11

imma post a new thred to celeb

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/Goldberg/status/835992852068913152

goldberg gonna spear some nazis

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
not as good as cspam for sho

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

goldberg gonna spear some nazis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llbXqtF77jg

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Office Pig posted:

watch as it turns out Trump was planning to invade Russia all along and knob-slobbing putin was just a big fat lie. joke's on us!

hhooooooooooooooooo
that would be such a trump move though because it just means no-restrictions-on-nuke putin just causes nuclear winter, solving global warming forever

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wish we could figure out why so many Jewish cemeteries and community centers are being threatened and vandalized

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

anime was right posted:

horchataaaaaaaaa

anime cant do no wrong~

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Wish we could figure out why so many Jewish cemeteries and community centers are being threatened and vandalized

it's just a coincidence i'm sure. probably a crazy lone wolf

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

California: completely destroyed by the unexpected occurrence of "weather"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Tbh if you believe in ghosts then vandalizing graves is a ballsy move

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im drunk enough to tell this story

i had a guy call in one day an dhe was crying right off the bat. turns out he wanted to ride motorcycles with his buddies. all of them were like, "Get a Honda Shadow! It is 250cc, that is a good starter bike! Don't let them talk you into something bigger."

For those who don't know about engines 250cc is the amount of air displaced by the pistons every time they pump and create the mechanical energy that drives the car. so like 250cc would be 1/8th of a 2 liter of soda

this idiot walks into the dealership and they sell him a Victory Triump as his first bike. it had a 1720cc engine. its engine displaced more than 3/4ths of a 2 liter of soda every time it pumped the pistons, something it does multiple times per second

now on top of buying a very expensive bike he had not even received his motorcycle rider certification, which meant his insurance premiums were easily $250 a month. no biggie, he would go learn to ride

the trainer took one look at his bike and said, "Go home. You're an idiot. I will not train you to ride this bike because you will kill yourself. You can not pay me enough money to help you with your own suicide, you idiot. You gently caress. You shitassed moron."

so he calls us trying to cancel the lease and lol sorry your $480 a month + $250 in insurance lease cant be cancelled. sorry bro, but the contract says you have to own it for 24 months so have fun parking that beast you bought in your garage for two years

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/836011374753034240

:yikes:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Epic High Five posted:

kevin owens fans trying to get in goldberg's head

i mean, i like kevin owens but poo poo

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
why the cat rage room

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/_grendan/status/836011166497394689

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its an anagram of goon tiger cam

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Citizen Tayne posted:

California: completely destroyed by the unexpected occurrence of "weather"

It's been raining so much that some Silicon Valley Billionaires were getting a team together to steal the ark from Kentucky.

It all fell apart when someone saw Peter Thiel only give $100 to the crepe chef during the mission planning.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/836008860007673857

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

cumshitter posted:

i had a guy call in one day an dhe was crying right off the bat. turns out he wanted to ride motorcycles with his buddies. all of them were like, "Get a Honda Shadow! It is 250cc, that is a good starter bike! Don't let them talk you into something bigger."

For those who don't know about engines 250cc is the amount of air displaced by the pistons every time they pump and create the mechanical energy that drives the car. so like 250cc would be 1/8th of a 2 liter of soda

this idiot walks into the dealership and they sell him a Victory Triump as his first bike. it had a 1720cc engine. its engine displaced more than 3/4ths of a 2 liter of soda every time it pumped the pistons, something it does multiple times per second

now on top of buying a very expensive bike he had not even received his motorcycle rider certification, which meant his insurance premiums were easily $250 a month. no biggie, he would go learn to ride

the trainer took one look at his bike and said, "Go home. You're an idiot. I will not train you to ride this bike because you will kill yourself. You can not pay me enough money to help you with your own suicide, you idiot. You gently caress. You shitassed moron."

so he calls us trying to cancel the lease and lol sorry your $480 a month + $250 in insurance lease cant be cancelled. sorry bro, but the contract says you have to own it for 24 months so have fun parking that beast you bought in your garage for two years

Jesus dude

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

what about all the good seals who managed to not get shot?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cumshitter posted:

dude shoulda gotten a boss hoss instead. 6.2 liters on a motorcycle for people that want an engine with two wheels.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

shiksa posted:

kevin owens fans trying to get in goldberg's head

i mean, i like kevin owens but poo poo

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/836018504893620225

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

hot také: desecration of graves accomplishes nothing aside from making u a major rear end in a top hat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

most sales-based jobs are focused around screwing the absolute hell out of your customer

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how many ccs in a cumshit

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

TildeATH posted:

It's been raining so much that some Silicon Valley Billionaires were getting a team together to steal the ark from Kentucky.

It all fell apart when someone saw Peter Thiel only give $100 to the crepe chef during the mission planning.

i've actually heard that thiel tips really really well because he knows he's a total poo poo to be around long enough to get paid. that was heard from a lyft driver, so who knows, but i like the idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mother loving K. O.

• Locked thread