Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

As long as they reboot Homeboys in Outer Space, I am down with this.

That wasn't a fever dream I had?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Rename CBS All Access to UPN. Same end result.

Not if Moesha gets a sequel!

As long as they reboot Homeboys in Outer Space, I am down with this.

Why isn't this the premise for ST:Discovery?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
MOESHA holy gently caress

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

MrJacobs posted:

Not if Moesha gets a sequel!

Why isn't this the premise for ST:Discovery?

I want another season of Dilbert

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i want a show with big fake titty vulcan chicks, weird space aliens like that thing that was attached the -Ds hull, and NO loving holodeck murder mystery poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!! and I want you all to be my friends and we can talk about cool stuff and have good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wont want to kill myself because I spend my time making meaningless posts on GBS about star trek we could be COOL FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Same but can the chicks be Cardassian?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
yeah just big ol space titties i'm not space-racist

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

shadow puppet of a posted:

Same but can the chicks be Cardassian?

No spoonheads!

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No spoonheads!

Not racists. Except Obrien.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

How loathsome do you think O'Brien loving a clone of himself would be?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
pretty loathsome but the most hosed up part about O'brien is he spent 20 years in prison and killed a dude, some truly hardcore poo poo, and no one gave a gently caress afterwards

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Where would O'Brien have been if they'd pulled an Inception on him in the mind prison?

A simulation of his real life?

Are the final years of DS9 set in the hellish existence of a deeper level mind prison for O'Brien? Let's look for some clues.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

How loathsome do you think O'Brien loving a clone of himself would be?

Depends, how much space titties are involved in such a scenario.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I will touch the sky~

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Hector Beerlioz posted:

They should bring back UPN for the new show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsklOVxX2mQ&t=2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tXUlv0q1b8&t=9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMQUT4wiQrY

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i want a show with big fake titty vulcan chicks, weird space aliens like that thing that was attached the -Ds hull, and NO loving holodeck murder mystery poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!! and I want you all to be my friends and we can talk about cool stuff and have good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wont want to kill myself because I spend my time making meaningless posts on GBS about star trek we could be COOL FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to think at this point there is no way in hell a ST show can be aired that lacks T&A. It's part of the show's DNA.

Also I think we saw the worst episode of DS9 S7: The Ezri brings back the killer host to help her catch the killer one. The transporting bullet tech was cool but the dead dude was hammy and Ezri didn't sell it either. Who directed that caca?

I guess there are no pervs in space or every one of them would have one of those special headsets and just sweep through the habitat ring and spy on people. Or the inverse is true and it happens constantly.

E: We also watched the one where the other cast out shapeshifter finds Odo and comes to DS9 to insult everyone. At the end there's this moving scene where Odo turns into a golden luminescent cloud that envelops and rains down on Kira. I tried to come up with a witty bit and said He gave her... but trailed off as I couldn't think of anything and my wife filled in ...a golden shower. :D

Sten Freak fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Feb 27, 2017

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Archer, you dummy. Instead of refighting the shootout at the OK corral with phasers, transport the rubes into lower orbit.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

tactlessbastard posted:

Archer, you dummy. Instead of refighting the shootout at the OK corral with phasers, transport the rubes into lower orbit.

drat, y'all really gonna make Trip go to his own funeral?

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

A Vulcan with gigantic tits who's constantly confused about why Human males won't make eye contact with her

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

imagine a star trek babe with the rear end of kira and the tits of seven of nine :eyepop:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I want the nerd-bait cat-suit boobs in the new show to be Cardassian or something to get people confused and upset.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Sten Freak posted:

I have to think at this point there is no way in hell a ST show can be aired that lacks T&A. It's part of the show's DNA.

When was there t&a on DS9

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Scudworth posted:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Scudworth posted:

Leeta
M'Pella
Mona Luvsitt
Bajoran milf and her secret list

need I go on far too long and make this uncomfortable for everyone?

Adami

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The Cardassian lady at work has told me she's super fertile every day for like a week please advise.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

The Intendent

Mirror Jadzia (who Sisko had sex with almost immediately)

Mirror Ezri

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Volcott posted:

The Cardassian lady at work has told me she's super fertile every day for like a week please advise.

Give her a spoonful

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

Leeta
M'Pella
Mona Luvsitt
Bajoran milf and her secret list

need I go on far too long and make this uncomfortable for everyone?

Adami
Those klingons with the middle-boob which was :lol:

To be clear I'm not complaining. I like a little eye candy. Most people do I think?

Also remember Kira's outfit changed from whatever to heeled boots and a body tight suit.

OK I googled M'Pella and never knew that was her name. Does she ever have a line because while she is great background material it'd be too bad if she never got to say anything.

E:
- Holo sluts in vegas that show up to give Odo a good time

Sten Freak fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Feb 27, 2017

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Sten Freak posted:

OK I googled M'Pella and never knew that was her name. Does she ever have a line because while she is great background material it'd be too bad if she never got to say anything.

She has a line about going with Quark when he thinks he's gonna be Nagus, but thats about it.

naem
May 29, 2011

MrSlam posted:

Give her a spoonful

:stare:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

MrSlam posted:

Give her a spoonful

Get some spoonhead.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

MrSlam posted:

Give her a spoonful

:boom:

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

I've watched the first 15 minutes of The Expanse like three times, and I keep getting bored and wandering off to something else.

You son of a...I bet you like voyager too!

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

The Expanse is a good show and will make STD look like a highschool play.

Try to stick with it next time. Don't let death-rattle voice woman, Bashir's Dad and Space Detective Tom Waits scare you off from the grand space adventures of dozens of Canadian standup comics and commercial advertisement actors.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What's The Expanse

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What's The Expanse

Star Trek with lots of thin people speaking Afrikaans and Caribbean patois.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'll watch it for the thin people

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Space Detective Tom Waits
you say this like it's a bad thing

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
The Expanse is one more in a long line of quality sci fi settings in which The Mormons get monumentally hosed over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The Expanse is a good show and will make STD look like a highschool play.

Try to stick with it next time. Don't let death-rattle voice woman, Bashir's Dad and Space Detective Tom Waits scare you off from the grand space adventures of dozens of Canadian standup comics and commercial advertisement actors.

its a good show