Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Randler posted:

Or maybe two smaller drones able to fly at high-speed holding a razor wire between them.

Cutting-edge tech imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Gin and Juche posted:

Like angry birds

angry birds is the other way around, where they just straight up use the symbolism of xenophobia but it's "okay" because it's just pigs

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Cease to Hope posted:

angry birds is the other way around, where they just straight up use the symbolism of xenophobia but it's "okay" because it's just pigs
you reminded me that i still have to watch angry birds movie

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

you reminded me that i still have to watch angry birds movie

you really, really do not

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Cease to Hope posted:

Kalstrams has taken a religious vow to only watch terrible movies that are younger than he is. Please be respectful of his spritual choices.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Kalstrams has taken a religious vow to only watch terrible movies that are younger than he is. Please be respectful of his spritual choices.
speaking of new terrible movies, i hears there was something about secret history of america that might be worth watching

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

cinci zoo sniper posted:

speaking of new terrible movies, i hears there was something about secret history of america that might be worth watching

it tied with batman v superman for Worst Picture at the razzies

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pikavangelist posted:

that's where i got it from, as ive seen batman v superman

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

cinci zoo sniper posted:

that's where i got it from, as ive seen batman v superman

my condolences

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Pikavangelist posted:

:qq: How dare Oliver Stone make a movie that neither involves a love story nor paints America as the unambigiously good hero who triumps over the evil non-Anglos. :qq:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Cease to Hope posted:

Yeah but isn't the theme anti colonialism at heart

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Randler posted:

:qq: How dare Oliver Stone make a movie that neither involves a love story nor paints America as the unambigiously good hero who triumps over the evil non-Anglos. :qq:

Can't you just be content with tens of thousands of Americans killing themselves every year to sate your bloodlust? Or are you gluttonous all over?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Cease to Hope posted:

It's an experience imo like rocky horror or eraserhead

See it at least once

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Pikavangelist posted:

Yeah that is "Hillary's America", Oliver Stone's project is completely different and has like a 8.0+ score on IMDB.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

imdb is bad

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

Ardennes posted:

Yeah that is "Hillary's America", Oliver Stone's project is completely different and has like a 8.0+ score on IMDB.

the post was about recently released bad movies and the phrase "secret history", it's not hard to see how i reached the conclusion i did

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

But are the forums ok

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
I split my time between here and the discussion boards for Troop Beverly Hills

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

what the gently caress are you even arguing about with the movie's name being literally being "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Gin and Juche posted:

But are the forums ok

the forums are dying tho :(

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

It is more accurate than rotten tomatoes.

As for "the Untold History of the United States," it is probably a mixed bag, but it might be useful watching. Granted, it is almost certainly Soviet/Russkii friendly, so don't keep a bat/heavy object near your laptop.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ardennes posted:

only in alternate loving universe, jesus :eyepop:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Ardennes posted:

Nice alternative fact

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

dredd did a depiction of america with no love story very well.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

dredd did a depiction of america with no love story very well.

Except for Dredd himself being decidedly unamerican

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

he was a metaphor for our savior, the 1%

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

he was a metaphor for our savior, the 1%
ah, the bright and crafty silicon valley type entrepreneur

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

can't believe hillary just did a corporate takeover of america just cuz she lost teh election

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
By the way, all those software engineers who bitch about only being able to spend 50% of their 6-7 figures salaries after rent are considered working class because they sell their work for money. :buddy:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

courier status update - apparently it really is owned by estonians or something, they did immediately agree to reschedule delivery, no questions asked. im looking forward to the cat looking at his new bed from the empty cardboard box in the corner of my room

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ardennes posted:

As for "the Untold History of the United States," it is probably a mixed bag, but it might be useful watching. Granted, it is almost certainly Soviet/Russkii friendly, so don't keep a bat/heavy object near your laptop.

nah it paints henry wallace as a naive dupe for cozying up to stalin

cinci zoo sniper posted:

it's not bad in an amusing way like ben stein's pro-creationism "documentary", it's just incoherent and boring and mostly dinesh d'souza bitching about his life

The Muppets On PCP fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Feb 27, 2017

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Ardennes posted:

or just be a normal person who doesn't destroy their laptop if they see something they dislike

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

mandatory lesbian posted:

or just be a normal person who doesn't destroy their laptop if they see something they dislike

Let's not have unreasonable expectations for D&D, especially if it involves Russians.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I understand games is the biggest sub here, but it's not normal.

DOn't be friends with 'gamers' folks.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

I understand games is the biggest sub here, but it's not normal.

DOn't be friends with 'gamers' folks.

Have you seen other sites about video games? Games is like the one place where SA might actually still have a quality advantage and a draw for people who like games but don't identify themselves as gamers.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I understand that, it's why I post in games :downs: There are still GG folk here though and you still should avoid people who associate as gamers. I can't think of anyone I've known IRL who'd destroy keyboards/controllers who wasn't a gamer.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
the perfidious gamer

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
there should be a means of keeping gamers away from the rest of society

a gate, if you will

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

lol WoW does a pretty good job as is.

Adbot