Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/AlbertEhStein/status/836141870711386112
https://twitter.com/AlbertEhStein/status/836142400313544704

but its ota broadcast???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
we were always the suck zone

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
hold on while i call my antenna and cancel ABC

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Sir Tonk posted:

we were always the suck zone
cuck zone please respect proper pronouns

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
smooth moove, ehstein

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

cuck zone please respect proper pronouns

sorry you only got to watch

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

deadgoon posted:

i keyed a college student's car, under the assumption that they did not vote straight-R

sorry if u were a college republican, whoever u are

Keying someone's car is like one standard deviation away from inviting them over to gently caress your SO while you watch from the closet

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
find out who owns or manages your local ABC affiliate and firebomb their home, with their children inside

make these fuckers afraid to gently caress with trump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

be the suck you want to see in yr zone

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

Keying someone's car is like one standard deviation away from inviting them over to gently caress your SO while you watch from the closet

kinda hot

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Squizzle posted:

be the suck you want to see in yr zone

I am become suck

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/836084027127803904

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I don't get why people are wringing their hands over China and Russia when it's clearly the loving Canadians who are trying to destroy this country.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

find out who owns or manages your local ABC affiliate and firebomb their home, with their children inside

rude, felonious

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

rude, felonious

sometimes you have to be violent if you want to protect america

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

MizPiz posted:

I don't get why people are wringing their hands over China and Russia when it's clearly the loving Canadians who are trying to destroy this country.
i can see that, china wants the US as reluctant allies by economic convenience and russia is going to burn and become the new yugoslavian example in 10 years no matter how much damage they do to the worldwide media sphere

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Baloogan posted:

i think trump is the most amusing poo poo ive ever seen

i mean
come on
donald trump is president

ja

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/836204963743289345

who can't wait for the day when trump didn't seem so bad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wish he was the presidon't

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the funniest thing so far is the deportations

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hey nice coordinated anti Semitic vandalism

Sweet

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

deadgoon posted:

Agreed, we must destroy The Bachelor

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Insanely good

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

To be fair to W (yeah yeah), it's probably only in retrospect that one could truly process having actually been the President. It's legit interesting that he himself observes that power can be addictive. I could easily see him understanding now that many of his administration's worst moves had come from things moving with unchecked power, especially the whole thing of how just because you *can* do something, it doesn't mean that you should. Great power, great responsibility, etc.

As bad as W was, and he was bad, his administration was so much better than Trump that it's not even funny. If I could hit a button to get W back, I would push it in a heartbeat.

I once sat next to a dude who did IT for Air Force One during W's time. He said that he played a lot of online backgammon.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Vertical Lime posted:

for all his badness as a potus gwb was a fan of Obama from back as far as the 08 campaign and ive always found that charming

idk i feel like gwb was one of our worst presidents but ive found him weirdly disarming as a person, its a personal problem i have

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

euphronius posted:

Hey nice coordinated anti Semitic vandalism

Sweet
and to think that the people that did it would also have been subject to hitler's concentration camps, because nazi germany was against inbreeding

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

punchymcpunch posted:

i wish he was the presidon't

i wish he was the presididnt

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/836013626603495425

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
MOSCOW — What happens when you combine a military targeting the next generation of soldiers and the sacred memory of World War II in Russia?

“We're building a Reichstag in Patriot Park,” Sergei Shoigu, Russia's defense minister, announced during a parliamentary address Wednesday. “Not to full size, but so our 'youth army soldiers' can storm not just any building, but a concrete place.”

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Squizzle posted:

for all his badness as a potus gwb was a fan of Obama from back as far as the 08 campaign and ive always found that charming

idk i feel like gwb was one of our worst presidents but ive found him weirdly disarming as a person, its a personal problem i have

He's awful, but earnestly awful

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im glad trump is president and i support his administration 110%

make america white again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

prefect posted:

MOSCOW — What happens when you combine a military targeting the next generation of soldiers and the sacred memory of World War II in Russia?

“We're building a Reichstag in Patriot Park,” Sergei Shoigu, Russia's defense minister, announced during a parliamentary address Wednesday. “Not to full size, but so our 'youth army soldiers' can storm not just any building, but a concrete place.”

sorry did we say reichstag we meant us capitol building

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Vertical Lime posted:

dubya will be fondly remembered amongst a roster of chaos lords and bloodfarmers

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Now watch this drive

https://youtu.be/TCm9788Tb5g

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

I think a big part of it is that he shut up, got out of the limelight, and didn't backseat drive once Obama took over. As opposed to someone like Cheney, who was immediately into partisan hack-mode.

Also I dig his paintings.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

prefect posted:

“We're building a Reichstag in Patriot Park,”

the new single from some terrible punk band

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

deadgoon posted:

the funniest thing so far is the deportations

Who is this edge lord and what's his deal

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Squizzle posted:

That's kind of Bush's shtick tbh

He's a total motherfucker and was dancing on strings for a literal heartless ghoul but he's definitely someone you could have a beer with

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

how is this guy's seizure lawsuit going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MizPiz posted:

Between the various tar sands pipelines and baloogan I can be on board with this.

• Locked thread