Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nobby
Sep 10, 2006

Everyone cries when they're stabbed. There's no shame in that.

fadam posted:

I mean it literally says that "Make mine Marvel" is the fall's relaunch.

At least it's not the words "All-New, All-Different," "Now," and "Marvel" rearranged again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Nobby posted:

At least it's not the words "All-New, All-Different," "Now," and "Marvel" rearranged again.

2018: Make Mine All New Different Marvel NOW!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Sion posted:

That is a very safely placed piece of bright green cloud.

Hulk's new secondary power is a noxious, glowing cloud that floats perpetually around his groin

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Nuns with Guns posted:

Hulk's new secondary power is a noxious, glowing cloud that floats perpetually around his groin

That's not really a superpower. I get that after I go for a run.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Nuns with Guns posted:

Still more believable than the ripped purple pants.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
snikt bub smash??

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Sion posted:

That's not really a superpower. I get that after I go for a run.

Wash your crotch.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So the question is, is this new creature a clone of Hulk with Wolverine mixed in or a clone of Wolverine with Hulk mixed in?

Or wildcard, both of their corpses mashed together?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You got your Wolverine in my Hulk!

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
What happens when he de-Hulks, do a bunch of claws the size of a child just tear through his puny little forearms?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Sentinel Red posted:

What happens when he de-Hulks, do a bunch of claws the size of a child just tear through his puny little forearms?

if they put the adamantium poo poo on his bones as the hulk then yea it'd make sense that that a shiny metal skeleton would pop the poor guy's body like a pinata as he shrunk

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

who would be the obligatory ''''''''''badass''''''''' character who looked into the middle distance while saying "thats the thing about installing sniktbub bones, the chlaritachyon structure of your omegacells cant support them forever..." :smug: "...so i just had to wait until you calmed down and your own physics tore yourself apart."

Comics attempting to illustrate that REALITY HAPPENS NOW while someone in the background shits an assbeam is always terrible.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Clawtopsy posted:

who would be the obligatory ''''''''''badass''''''''' character who looked into the middle distance while saying "thats the thing about installing sniktbub bones, the chlaritachyon structure of your omegacells cant support them forever..." :smug: "...so i just had to wait until you calmed down and your own physics tore yourself apart."

Comics attempting to illustrate that REALITY HAPPENS NOW while someone in the background shits an assbeam is always terrible.

Mark Millar, I cast thee out!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
"You see it's the Hulk, but combined with Wolverine!" someone at Image comics in 1994

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Adamantium cuts through anything so strength shouldn't be a factor. Hulkverine is dumb. Hulk with a sword (But better a giant hammer) is way cooler.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

twistedmentat posted:

"You see it's the Hulk, but combined with Wolverine!" someone at Image comics in 1994

We all know who that someone was.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Weapon X was asked to make a new Hulk, and well they had all this extra adamantium lying around. Shame if it went to waste.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm pretty sure both Weapon X and Weapon Plus were destroyed. (I know that was a joke.)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rhyno posted:

It was all of them. Not to mention Darkclaw from Amalgam being Batman meets Wolverine is another 90s as gently caress pitch.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

bobkatt013 posted:

Yeah the only thing he mentioned was the end of this part. He still has more story to tell. I mentioned the 50 issues since that's a really long run in this day and age.

There is still a lot to wrap up since Mighty Thor took a hard pivot from War of the Realms to Sh'iar fuckery.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Soonmot posted:

Adamantium cuts through anything so strength shouldn't be a factor. Hulkverine is dumb. Hulk with a sword (But better a giant hammer) is way cooler.

giving the hulk a hammer seems kinda redundant

giving the hulk a giant sword is hilarious and stupid tho so I'm on board with it

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!
I'm pretty sure I have a middle school bookcover somewhere that proves I came up with Hulkverine first.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Manatee Cannon posted:

giving the hulk a hammer seems kinda redundant

giving the hulk a giant sword is hilarious and stupid tho so I'm on board with it

What if you give the hulk Mjolnir, though? We need to figure out what the best combination with hulks would be.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

KittyEmpress posted:

What if you give the hulk Mjolnir, though? We need to figure out what the best combination with hulks would be.

Hulk wearing Hulkbuster Armor with captain America's shield strapped to one arm and Mjolnir in the other, possessed by the Phoenix force, wearing the Venom symbiote and covered with irradiated spiders.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

how about the hulk has wolverine claws, except each claw is a different universe's mjolnir

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ImpAtom posted:

Hulk wearing Hulkbuster Armor with captain America's shield strapped to one arm and Mjolnir in the other, possessed by the Phoenix force, wearing the Venom symbiote and covered with irradiated spiders.

That stretches, can turn invisible, control fire, shoot optic blasts, and can shrink or grow.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

ImpAtom posted:

And he has a gun.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Manatee Cannon posted:

how about the hulk has wolverine claws, except each claw is a different universe's mjolnir

"We finally found an element stronger than Adamantium."

"Distilled essence of Mjolnir. IF one gives you the power of a god, imagine what lacing an entire skeleton with a dozen will do..."

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

KittyEmpress posted:

Captain Universe Hulk.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
You know, with all of the corporate exploitation of Asgard in Aaron's Thor runs, how far out could we possibly be from someone with uru-laced bones?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I feel like there was some xmen story where they go to a different universe with a wolverine like that

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Manatee Cannon posted:

I feel like there was some xmen story where they go to a different universe with a wolverine like that

Governor-General James Howlett of the Dominion of Canada from Earth 12025, whose skeleton was laced with Adamantine, the metal of gods (and who was in a secret relationship with his true love Hercules.) I do need to reread that run of X-Treme X-Men.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

ImpAtom posted:

That's like more or less Maestro in Contest of Champions, isn't it?

Maybe halfway there.

(Contest of Champions owned and I blame all of you for not buying it).

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

JordanKai posted:

And he has a gun.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Im not sure which is funnier, that spidey, supes and hulk have guns or that iron man only gets a walkie talkie lol

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

site posted:

Im not sure which is funnier, that spidey, supes and hulk have guns or that iron man only gets a walkie talkie lol

george lucas' digitally remastered iron man

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

site posted:

It's a stealth ET crossover.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like how Sups looks like he's going all dirty Harry with his gun.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Hello! I just got caught up on Ultimates 2.

Please consider giving Ultimates 2 a chance! I'm glued to every page of this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Rhyno posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU

• Locked thread