Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Ender posted:

I really don't think it ever crossed Clinton's mind that some people might not appreciate Kissinger's legacy. Like, that's just status quo politics to her & her husband. You go chase some tail, you blow-up some weirdos in other countries, you clutch your pearls and pretend to have empathy when a tragedy occurs. Politics!

New Democrats have no souls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

stone cold posted:

Um please don't lump me in with somebody who called pedophila a kink, FAU, thanks in advance.
You're both screaming "pedophile" at each other without actually taking two seconds to realize why that's absurd, so guess what? You get lumped in.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Frijolero posted:

Bernie Would Have Won

Frijolero posted:

New Democrats have no souls.

Also a lot are former third world Maoists

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Lets compromise and say we're all ephebophiles

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Calibanibal posted:

Lets compromise and say we're all ephebophiles

Like the martyr Milo.

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Frijolero posted:

Bernie Would Have Won

But he lost and y'all can't get over it.

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lol did someone really get offended by calling Kissinger a "thundercunt"? Jfc.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Congrats to everyone on hating pedophilia the most. You are truly taking a brave passive-aggressive stand against pedophilia, the universally unpopular thing nobody thinks is good.

lol fau. You, a mod on an internet forum, dare say this bald faced lie?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

You're both screaming "pedophile" at each other without actually taking two seconds to realize why that's absurd, so guess what? You get lumped in.

I agree, the people who think pedophilia is a kink, and the people who are revolted by pedophilia are the same.

Thank you for enlightening me to the truth being in the middle, both sides being the same, and pedophilia being normalized as a kink being ok!

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Confounding Factor posted:

Lol did someone really get offended by calling Kissinger a "thundercunt"? Jfc.

Nice gendered slur.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

But she isn't? She's pointing out how it's wrong to call pedophilia a kink, even for the sake of a lovely joke about calling someone a pedophile. I don't think there's any genuine accusation there.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can we stop talking about loving kids and talk about how Bill and Hillary hosed over poor kids?

The Ender
Aug 2, 2012

MY OPINIONS ARE NOT WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN SHIT

TheRat posted:

Which says just about all you need to know, doesn't it?

Well, again, the body of work Clinton & her husband created is more than sufficient with or without a connection to the right arm of Nixon.

I don't really care about Clinton connections; Bill blew-up a pharmaceuticals plant, probably leading to the deaths of tens of thousands of people, Clinton helped to oversee a rampant assassination program more or less strictly controlled by the executive with no oversight. They're awful people and I don't care that they associate with other awful people - of course they do.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

JeffersonClay posted:

But he lost and y'all can't get over it.

Lol

Leftists are really familiar with losing. You're the one who can't go two posts without bitching about Bernie.

JeffersonClay posted:

Bernouts: The primary is over and you lost. You weren't smart enough to figure this out in time for the last election so please do your best to figure it out for the next one.

:qq:

Frijolero fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Feb 27, 2017

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Bernouts: The primary is over and you lost. You weren't smart enough to figure this out in time for the last election so please do your best to figure it out for the next one.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Frijolero posted:

Lol

Leftists are really familiar with losing. You're the one who can't go two posts without bitching about Bernie.

Nice gendered slur.

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

Nice gendered slur.
Lol are you loving kidding me? Yeah you're everything I hate about tightly wound, self righteous white liberals. When are you never not offended? You're the real totalitarian, get a grip.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Kinda weird how the "leftists" say their opponents are bad because they're womanly/feminine. Almost as if they're not leftists at all.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
bitching is a bitchin slur imo. Vulgarity is cool as hell.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

gently caress is a good slur without the added bonus of being misogynistic

hence why it's fun to call people "loving fucks"

hth

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Rodatose posted:

And if something bad does happen under your organization, you clearly make an example of it and make affirmative changes to show that it will not happen instead of a lukewarm response because it is more pragmatically convenient and helps your chances of winning/is the path of least resistance.

Failing to do so can lead to a toxic, corrupt culture developing within that organization.
But if you don't give DWS a position on your campaign after she helps gently caress over your opposition then the Russians win! YOU WANT THE RUSSIANS TO WIN!?

Seriously if Donna Brazile hadn't been made DNC chair after giving Hillary debate questions on the sly, then the terrorists win. It would have been an even worse RATFUCKING okay?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

0nly pussies use gendered slurs imho

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Are we gonna see Bernouts insist that calling someone a "girly-man" is a revolutionary act?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Confounding Factor posted:

Lol are you loving kidding me? Yeah you're everything I hate about tightly wound, self righteous white liberals. When are you never not offended? You're the real totalitarian, get a grip.

What a stunner, man who loves to use "oval office," "bitch," has heart filled with hate, hates women.

Color me stunned.

The Ender
Aug 2, 2012

JeffersonClay posted:

That's fair. I would agree that many unforced errors popped-out of the Sanders camp during the primary, and he lost on his own merits.

Clinton cult: You lost. Got completely steamrolled. Your strategy was garbage, your candidate was awful. When Sanders won an upset in Michigan, that should have raised alarm bells all over the place.

Please admit that you kinda suck at this whole 'politics' thing, and should maybe look to other folks in the party that have different ideas about what to do, because yours ain't no good no more.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Homeless Friend posted:

:qq: no more gendered slurs. :qq:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

qq no more gendered slurs. qq

Nobody wants to hear your opinion, pedophilia-normalizer.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Bernouts, if someone held a gun to a kitten's head and demanded you refrain from misogynistic slurs or else, how fast would you call them a pussy?

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich

You'd think Bernouts would avoid re litigating the primary at every turn considering the terrible feelings of loss it caused them but some people are gluttons for punishment I guess.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Im very interested in ur opinions, crowbeak

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Brainiac Five posted:

Bernouts, if someone held a gun to a kitten's head and demanded you refrain from misogynistic slurs or else, how fast would you call them a pussy?

Does pussy refer to the kitten or a vagina in this case?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

JeffersonClay posted:

You'd think Bernouts would avoid re litigating the primary at every turn considering the terrible feelings of loss it caused them but some people are gluttons for punishment I guess.

Of course, they're democrats.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

JeffersonClay posted:

Meanwhile it's Very Important that centrists remain totally in control of the party apparatus because they're the only ones who recognize that Democrats got RATFUCKED and that's why Hillary lost - not that she ran a loving joke of a campaign and that centrism is hot garbage.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Brainiac Five posted:

Are we gonna see Bernouts insist that calling someone a "girly-man" is a revolutionary act?

I was called girly in high school for liking Gilmore Girls. I got over it. Some people need thicker skin.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

TheRat posted:

Does pussy refer to the kitten or a vagina in this case?

I recommend always talking about kittens 24/7, but to clear up any confusion pause for a real long time after saying it and then add, "-cat" as an audience laughs respectfully and claps

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

I was called girly in high school for liking Gilmore Girls. I got over it. Some people need thicker skin.

Being girly isn't an insult, pedophilia-normalizer, hth

The Ender
Aug 2, 2012

JeffersonClay posted:

You'd think a Clinton cultist would be a little more intellectually honest by not just assuming everyone criticizing their GE performance must be angry about the primary and/or stumping for Sanders.

I don't give a poo poo about Sanders. He's an old guy from Vermont with no political footprint, and got by with rhetoric that sounded an awful lot like platitudes to me.

Maybe you ought to get over him and focus instead on what you managed to screw-up, rather than how Them Other Guys are playing the game wrong.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Chelb posted:

I recommend always talking about kittens 24/7, but to clear up any confusion pause for a real long time after saying it and then add, "-cat" as an audience laughs respectfully and claps

Sounds good. I loving love kittens!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

JeffersonClay posted:

I lose all the time. I'm very used to losing.

You, on the other hand, can't seem to grasp the fact that your garbage candidate lost to the most unpopular candidate in history. You got loving trounced and instead of rearming yourself your savoring the defeat of the lowly leftist. Enjoy your Trump victory I guess. Enjoy it in 2020.

I'll be voting (D) most likely, but sick motherfuckers like you make it real hard to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
For what it's worth I didn't give two shits at the time that Bernie wasn't the nominee and was happy to vote for and try to get other people to vote for Hillary. There were some eyebrow-raising moments during the campaign but nothing too major, and it was only after the election was over and I learned things like, oh e.g. she didn't think it worth her time to campaign in a swing state at all, and telling volunteers to go home, etc. etc. that I realized she was a poo poo-tier candidate.

• Locked thread