Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i mean there probably is a few people that had the privilege of serving under Obama and now think Trump is a total idiot that are leaking stuff, and i bet Obama is plenty happy that they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
obama is croixquessain or whatever his name was from those old front page articles in the funny english

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
First lol of the day via the front page of the wall street journal:

"Trump expects growth to pay for defense boost"

"Target slashes outlook as sales fall: T said profits would fall as much as 25% [...] sales and profit declines for holiday quarter"

The slow motion crash is happening boys, better buy marshmallows, Graham crackers, and chocolate.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

walked into the kitchen this morning to make the kids some cheerios and had a lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
In Trump's 1984 Obama, leader of the hated Democrats, would be the subject of the two minute hate. Also, for some reason, instead of spying on all the citizens the government would be spying on and releasing info about itself

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

except the 2 mins hate is way more liquidy

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Obama is too busy parasailing and flying rocket sleds or whatever to give a poo poo about what Trump is up to. If I were Obama I wouldn't look at another newspaper again, like the sanitation commissioner from the SImpsons.

"It feels so gratifying to leave you wallowing in the mess you created, you're screwed, goodbye".

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GET MY BELT SON posted:

walked into the kitchen this morning to make the kids some cheerios and had a lol

Just picturing trump in a high chair with wet, saliva slicked cheerios hanging off his bib, hands and hair.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

lorn Wayne posted:

i don't like the lich queen conway any more than the next man, but why are people making a deal about her sitting in a odd way in the oval office? is it something to do with her slatternliness?
To me, it's just odd. I've seen a lot of relaxed posture on couches, which might come off as inappropriate in an office setting, but never seen someone in a position like that outside of a casting couch.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

trump is so simple

something bad happened: those clowns in the white house did it again.

something good happened: it was me. I am your chosen president. My will is the most powerful and my hands are the biggliest

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

hamtaro posted:

trump is so simple

something bad happened: those clowns in the white house did it again.

something good happened: it was me. I am your chosen president. My will is the most powerful and my hands are the biggliest

this except nothing good happens. well the sun came up, so that's something

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

the fact that he still hasn't updated his one-note hot take technique to blame the president, despite being president, isn't a sign of how stupid he is, it's a sign of how stupid he thinks his fans are

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

hamtaro posted:

the fact that he still hasn't updated his one-note hot take technique to blame the president, despite being president, isn't a sign of how stupid he is, it's a sign of how stupid he thinks his fans are

here's a lol: they are that stupid

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

but never seen someone in a position like that outside of a casting couch.

lol cmon she's just got her legs folded under her and she's sitting upright on the couch

if she was a dude wearing pants you wouldn't have looked twice

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am still loling at trump admitting that he hadnt fully appreciated the complexities of healthcare in the united states before taking office

i mean that goes for the complexities of everything in the us government. next up will be how complex tax reform is.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

lol cmon she's just got her legs folded under her and she's sitting upright on the couch

wait she isn't a dude? And I'd tell my coworker to sit like the big people do.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
60+ million people voted for him lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

i dont really care its just funny that she is sitting on a white house OVAL OFFICE couch like an awestruck tween girl. a guy sitting like that would be even weirder though honestly

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

jesus can you imagine the lols if first contact happened during trumps term :stare:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol Donnie T thought he would just be handed a piece of paper that said OBAMACARE???? and he'd check the NO, box and suddenly America would throw him a party.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
guys please don't get muddy footprints all over the white house and the couches, these guys work really hard to make it appear like a world leader lives and works here, c'mon

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Efexeye posted:

jesus can you imagine the lols if first contact happened during trumps term :stare:

I hope it happens and I hope the aliens :yikes: out and slap an impenetrable slave shield over us like in Star Control

Jesse Ventura
Jan 14, 2007

This drink is like somebody's memory of a grapefruit, and the memory is fading.

:wtc: i am blown away with how retarded this article is. tl;dr: we're in a simulation and Trump / the Superbowl / the Oscars prove something is wrong with the software.

The New Yorker posted:

Whether we are at the mercy of an omniscient adolescent prankster or suddenly the subjects of a more harrowing experiment than any we have been subject to before (is our alien overlords’ funding threatened, thus forcing them to “show results” to the grant-giving institution that doubtless oversees all the simulations?), we can now expect nothing remotely normal to take place for a long time to come. They’re fiddling with our knobs, and nobody knows the end.

Or perhaps, let us pray, it’s just that someone forgot to plug in an important part of the machine, and, when they spot the problem, they’ll plug us back in to the usual psychological circuits. Let’s hope for a sudden mysterious surge of energy, and then normalcy again. But don’t count on it. Expect the worst. Oh, wait. It’s already happened.
Motherfucker, you've never been shot at or gone to bed hungry in your loving life. it can get way, way worse than this. and it just might! LOL

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Moridin920 posted:

"...when the president stands, nobody sits."

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol Donnie T thought he would just be handed a piece of paper that said OBAMACARE???? and he'd check the NO, box and suddenly America would throw him a party.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Efexeye posted:

American leader, on the alien television: We are smart.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Goa Tse-tung posted:

"...when the president stands, nobody sits."

I think that the concept of respecting the office is good in theory but in practice Nixon hosed that poo poo up but good and then you had Bill in there getting his dick sucked and now it's just like I don't give a poo poo if Kelly Anne Conway is maybe showing "too much" leg.

Esp not when the president is a clown with an orange face.

But whatever it's subjective let's drop it.

have a lol

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/trump-no-plans-to-fill-unnecessary-appointed-positions.html

quote:

Trump: No plans to fill 'unnecessary' appointed positions

Trump, in an exclusive interview Tuesday with “Fox & Friends,” suggested his lack of political appointees is less about a difficulty in finding eager candidates and more about a desire for a leaner government operation.

“When I see a story about ‘Donald Trump didn’t fill hundreds and hundreds of jobs,’ it’s because, in many cases, we don’t want to fill those jobs,” Trump said.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

everything is fake >:C

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i dont think the lol is that kelly anne is some sort of slattern with her legs inartfully splayed, it's that shes being so loving casual like shes hanging out at her boyfriends apartment on fantasy draft day

'i have walk in priviliges, teehee'

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Lol

It's not like you need people working to have a government, right? Right? Keep starving that beast until your united states collapse over bad management.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
“Many of those jobs I don’t want to fill,” Trump said. “I say, isn’t that a good thing? That’s not a bad thing. That’s a good thing. We’re running a very good, efficient government.”

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

lilljonas posted:

Lol

It's not like you need people working to have a government, right? Right? Keep starving that beast until your united states collapse over bad management.

I for one am shocked Trump doesn't know what those positions might do in government. lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
when he fucks unemployment back to 15% i hope he says the same thing lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Moridin920 posted:

that's an odd way for anyone wearing anything to sit on any couch tbh

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

my new dog posted:

“Many of those jobs I don’t want to fill,” Trump said. “I say, isn’t that a good thing? That’s not a bad thing. That’s a good thing. We’re running a very good, efficient government.”

Man, easy D does an absolutely amazing job of sounding like a retard whenever he explains things. This thing is not bad, it is good, it is a good thing, very good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Man, easy D does an absolutely amazing job of sounding like a retard whenever he explains things. This thing is not bad, it is good, it is a good thing, very good

somebody needs to introduce him to "cool AND good"

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5341022485001/#sp=show-clips

lol white house cribs with melania having a seemingly staged meeting and trump describing the sights as being explained to him at some point. the tour itself is super weird but why not just say "lets go say hello to the first lady" instead "there is a surprise downstairs" and the loving surprise is melania in a meeting, awkwardly pretending to work.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

my new dog posted:

Well, for my company the first costs cut to improve efficiency were for travel.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

somebody needs to introduce him to "cool AND good"

fake and gay news imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

at least we know the US is resilient enough to go 1+ month without a president.

how long can you guys think it'll last? the whole checks and balances scheme needs all three elements of government, after all.