Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

hough oliver is ok.

Mock Someone Thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
shut up about nazis, discuss elon musk's moon base

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Call Me Charlie posted:

identitypoltics.txt

twitter idiot: *lists off minorities like pokemon cards she owns*

me: drat girl, I just have like a marx and two squirtles. I guess your ideology IS pure!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Spinning Robo posted:

I thought this was some lame attempt at a joke but she's dead serious. :psyduck:

Please don't elect this person to congress.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Let's blow up the moon! #blowupthemoon

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

if Brianna actually had a legit moon magic vagina she'd know in her bones that it's strictly a girlz only zone.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

rich white men are going to go to mars, which is named after the god of war, duh. that lady is a grade a dingbat.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Spinning Robo posted:

lol

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Spinning Robo posted:

you forgot the tweet where she says if you call her an idiot about this then it's because she's a woman and you're a misogynist

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

She deleted the dropping rocks tweet and is probably going to deny it existed. You can tell because she meticulously numbered each tweet in that series.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!

Shao821 posted:

When did Negrotown become its own subforum?!

Lowtax laid down a red line

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

She deleted the dropping rocks tweet and is probably going to deny it existed. You can tell because she meticulously numbered each tweet in that series.

that whole group of nerds (Sarkesian, Wu, MovieBob, Chu) are legit insane and should be nowhere near public office.

It's nothing about them being feminists. I imagine there are some AWESOME Feminists that could and should run for Public office. But good night...those people are insane.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
RETARDED MELTY CREATURE STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Conversation about the deleted tweet still up!

https://twitter.com/planet4589/status/836450405487886336

This guy's an actual astronomer

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Brianna Wuuuuu girl, you crazy.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i will serve on moon base gingrich

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
the nazis had a moon base in the new wolfenstein game so is it super surprising that the video game candidate can't distinguish that from reality

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I want Neil deGrasse Tyson to do his "Uh Actually" spacedad routine and explain to her why her ideas aren't feasible and then watch him get buried under a fever storm of tweets from her. Just a little patch of a vest with one of those super chill looking gnostic suns with a human face on it peeking out from the pile.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

comedyblissoption posted:

america uses protectionism and tariffs all the loving time

exhibit a: it's literally illegal to reimport the same drat drugs from canada that are sold for 1/2 to 1/10th of the price in the US
exhibit b: sugar has tariffs to protect the corn industry to the degree that the us is one of the only (or only?) country in the world that uses HFCS as its primary sweetener instead of sugar

And - hot take - both of those are bad.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Tunicate posted:

And - hot take - both of those are bad.

Not a hot take, they are indeed bad.

Sometimes the "free market" can be indeed a great thing. But it feels like often times it's benefits the rich while loving over the poor as of late.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
so-called doctors telling me what is and isn't sterile

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The posters in here who consistently try and fail to get a reaction from people are so goddamned funny

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

mormonpartyboat posted:

so-called doctors telling me what is and isn't sterile

Doctors are super lovely at anything except the specific narrow job they are trained at and I wouldn't necessarily trust them to tell me what the best way to sterilize something is.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XENoOIGv8hc

Kyle nails it.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Dubb's head moves like a pidgeon

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
didn't any of you read the moon is a harsh mistress, which elon musk has said he was inspired by, and in which libertarian techbros take over the moon and then launch rocks at the earth until it recognizes their independence

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Doctors are super lovely at anything except the specific narrow job they are trained at and I wouldn't necessarily trust them to tell me what the best way to sterilize something is.

they told me not to pee on it so i knwo i have to

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

sure you know where my liver is, but do you have all s rank properties in yakuza 0? no? wow, big shock there, you jerk *closes wound with lit surgical grade cigarette*

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Office Surprise Store posted:

the nazis had a moon base in the new wolfenstein game so is it super surprising that the video game candidate can't distinguish that from reality

There's only one nazi moonbase story I care about.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

FuzzySkinner posted:

that whole group of nerds (Sarkesian, Wu, MovieBob, Chu) are legit insane and should be nowhere near public office.

It's nothing about them being feminists. I imagine there are some AWESOME Feminists that could and should run for Public office. But good night...those people are insane.

Sarkesian is just mediocre critic with a sex negative anti choice feminism streak, plus she makes victim bucks now and most of her stuff is tame or decent. her old co writer Jonathan McIntosh is the scary one. the rest on the list are right.

super sweet best pal posted:

Spinning Robo posted:

Wu is legit mentally impaired. probably has the same narcissism poo poo donny has.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Yes, this is the goal, yes.

https://twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/836677554186641408

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

(un?)coincidentally during his tenure as alabama's attorney general heroin usage spiked :raise:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

what the gently caress. what is this the loving 1980s.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

How do we reach this bad future?

Asking for a friend.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

he realy is making america great again

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

ROFL Octopus posted:

How do we reach this bad future?

Asking for a friend.

input the konami code on controller 2 when you see trump wink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Condiv posted:

he realy is making america great again

I'd love to see him go all libertarian on it.

Kinda pissed Obama didn't do it on his way out the door...

• Locked thread