Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Say Nothing posted:

Basically nudist Tigra?

This is the face somebody makes when they smell some really rancid crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

That's Chester Cheetah.

I thought he was Agent Brand's boytoy.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

Basically nudist Tigra?

What the hell is up with WW pose there? That makes no god drat sense.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
She just twirled around and is farting on Tigra.

Also she has a broken left leg, apparently.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
She's doing the simultaneous boobs/butt pose and she's pissed off at Cheetah for blocking her butt from the camera. Obviously.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

haitfais posted:

That's Cheetah. Same basic look, spots instead of stripes, very different personality.

I'm surprised she doesn't throw down with Mister Terrific more often.

Because somebody who's so into Fair Play... would hate cheetahs

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

MH Knights posted:

Is this Frank Cho artwork? Tigra's face really looks like Cho's stock face he uses for most of his female characters.

I believe it is. And you're spot on about stock female faces.

Cho only really wants to seem to want to draw apes, dinosaurs, and jungle women, so Tigra seems right up his alley.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Red posted:

I believe it is. And you're spot on about stock female faces.

Cho only really wants to seem to want to draw apes, dinosaurs, and jungle women, so Tigra seems right up his alley.

To be fair, those are pretty cool things to draw.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Say Nothing posted:

Basically nudist Tigra?

Classic Flehmen response.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

prefect posted:

His Savage Wolverine run was pretty awesome.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Phy posted:

I'm surprised she doesn't throw down with Mister Terrific more often.

Because somebody who's so into Fair Play... would hate cheetahs

Stop reading my comics, Dad.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

prefect posted:

True, but that can't be it.

Skwirl posted:

His Savage Wolverine run was pretty awesome.

Yeah, except for those of us who bought the trade, not knowing that cliffhanger was the end of the story.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Say Nothing posted:

Basically nudist Tigra?

Somebody forgot the safeword.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

smashpro1 posted:

Somebody forgot the safeword.

Why would you need one with Wonder Woman? I think there are different rules when magic lassos get involved.

e: vvv that is what I was speaking of, yes

Doc Hawkins fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Mar 1, 2017

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Doc Hawkins posted:

Why would you need one with Wonder Woman? I think there are different rules when magic lassos get involved.

Magic lassos of truth, that is. If you say "OK stop now" she knows you mean it and not that you want your balls crushed even harder.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Say Nothing posted:

Basically nudist Tigra?

I didn't know Boris Vallejo did a Wonder Woman cover.

(I'm assuming that artist is not in fact Boris Vallejo.)

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Slapstick #5

The entire book is an endless fountain of "how many cartoon/anime references can you find in this panel?" But the fight with the cartoon dimension's Sorcerer Supreme...

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Perestroika posted:

Speaking of those guys and the Runaways, the kids aren't quite up to date on the various B-listers:

Source is Runaways, no idea on the issue number.

Marvel even had fun with this back in '87:

also jesus i can't believe you didn't know who kate beaton was

Red
Apr 15, 2003

SilverSupernova posted:

Slapstick #5

The entire book is an endless fountain of "how many cartoon/anime references can you find in this panel?" But the fight with the cartoon dimension's Sorcerer Supreme...

Is that Battlestar tied upside down to the Transformer?

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
"Seriously, Danny?"

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

what the hell kind of poo poo image host is that.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

what the hell kind of poo poo image host is that.

What, you're telling me you don't upload all of your images to https://coolpics.fun?

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
Isn't Foom more of an alien than a dragon?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

joehonkie posted:

Isn't Foom more of an alien than a dragon?

In his culture, putting you in his pants is a show of respect.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Lobok posted:

Magic lassos of truth, that is. If you say "OK stop now" she knows you mean it and not that you want your balls crushed even harder.

What if I Want her to stop, but also NEED my balls crushed.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Red posted:

True, but that can't be it.

Yeah, except for those of us who bought the trade, not knowing that cliffhanger was the end of the story.

The hulk explodes and then his pants also explode. If that isn't a satisfying ending to a comic book story then frankly I think you're in this for the wrong reasons.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

good dog.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Work Friend Keven posted:

What if I Want her to stop, but also NEED my balls crushed.
I'm sure the Amazons have a protocol for that situation

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Nadia Pym is a Cool Teen in Unstoppable Wasp #3:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm shocked people aren't hating on Wasp. It has all the proper triggers to set goons off.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Rhyno posted:

I'm shocked people aren't hating on Wasp. It has all the proper triggers to set goons off.
It's really, really good though? It is pure joy in comic form and has lovely art and funny writing. Is that a hate trigger now?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It's kind of dumb and not very funny but I don't hate it.

It's just bland

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CapnAndy posted:

It's really, really good though? It is pure joy in comic form and has lovely art and funny writing. Is that a hate trigger now?

Remember when Ms Marvel had Tumblr references? That is also and amazing series but there were multiple posts here about the SUCH TEAMUP page because it was SO DUMB.

And USG is loving brilliantly funny but goons lose their poo poo over the art.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Rhyno posted:

Well, again Wasp has good art though.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Remember when Ms Marvel had Tumblr references? That is also and amazing series but there were multiple posts here about the SUCH TEAMUP page because it was SO DUMB.

If BSS existed in 1961, we'd be hearing about that new Fantastical Four book's artist is lovely and should be fired and maybe killed and the dialogue is so forced and unnatural sounding, not like Bob Haney!

EDIT:

X-O posted:

I love the art style too, but dude, that post about Kate Beaton kinda killed your credibility about non-conventional art in comedic comics/cartoons.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
To be fair the dialogue in old FF is unrealistic sounding and wooden as gently caress

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Hey let's all continue posting here instead of the off topic thread.

[Fantastic Four #166]

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

X-O posted:

BOSS. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair the dialogue in old FF is unrealistic sounding and wooden as gently caress

Much like the 60's