Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

JackMack posted:

Woooooooooh
Ghost Hand, Ghost Hand
There's a Ghost Hand, girl, playing our game now,
Ghost Hand, Ghost Hand,
There's a Ghost Hand, girl, playing our game

And they knew all the points cost by heart, now,
And they play in the thirty key,
And their Titans are silhouetted,
And the rules I can barely see,
Well our spirit fades, hard and cheated,
When the sixth turn is over, I can't leave it,
Everyone's going home, I'm defeated

Woooooooooh
Ghost Hand, Ghost Hand
Ghost Hand, Ghost Hand,

Close and goldmine imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost

BULBASAUR posted:

*several people are typing*

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

JackMack posted:

Woooooooooh
Ghost Hand, Ghost Hand
Ghost Hand, Ghost Hand,

And they knew all the points cost by heart, now,
And they play in the thirty key,
And their Titans are silhouetted,
And the rules I can barely see,
Well our spirit fades, hard and cheated,
When the sixth turn is over, I can't leave it,
Everyone's going home, I'm defeated

Woooooooooh
Ghost Hand, Ghost Hand
Ghost Hand, Ghost Hand,
:popeye:

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

:boom:

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

A++ would awuuu again

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
AWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
K U R W A

Ghost Hand
Aug 10, 2004

Rampant 40k Fanboy

tallkidwithglasses posted:

...aren't they paying you for sharing that opinion?

Nope. Let me be really transparent (which I think I always have been).

Tablewar is paying me for a 1 minute ad spot on my show. I set down a rule after our first advertiser had issues that we wouldn't take on any advertiser that we wouldn't actually use their products or services. We dropped several advertisers as a result of this. I have turned down several as well. I have four advertisers:
  • I happen to like Tablewar Products (FAT Mat and MacroMats) - though I wouldn't use their case for transporting my stuff on a plane (locally in a car its awesome). I've told Doug and Todd that.
  • I like KR products and have used them to travel all over the world with my armies. They protect them very well. Their website sucks. I've told Daryl from KR that and he is aware it has issues.
  • I like the Wargamma products quite a bit (in particular their bases). Some of their models I don't care for, some I do. I've told James that.
  • The guys from Spruehammer are a game store - I met them at Adepticon and became friends with them. Beyond that... shrug.
I am not currently looking for more advertisers though I regularly get inquiries about it. The costs of my server fees are covered. Everything extra goes into prize support and contests. I have said repeatedly I am not in this (Podcast) to make money. I do it because I love the game and the hobby.

Anything else?

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Ghost Hand posted:

Anything else?

How much would it cost to have you guys howl awuuuu for about 20 seconds straight on the show?

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
AWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Mango Polo posted:

How much would it cost to have you guys howl awuuuu for about 20 seconds straight on the show?

I'll do it for free.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Mango Polo posted:

Could we get an added value line on the IO for some native awuuuus in the 40k thread?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

TKIY posted:

I'll do it for free.

The slack awaits your command

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

TTerrible posted:

The slack awaits your command

Awuuu?

Lord Twisted
Apr 3, 2010

In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
Dragging this back on track

https://goo.gl/photos/uA9qMg5jFYJ2kNaS7

The middle board has broken LEDs :( the maker is sending me free replacements though!

Next... The walls! They're in progress. Pre shading at the moment.

https://goo.gl/photos/9m6uUQ2ZAGZBwDAcA

Stop making GBS threads on Ghost Hand. Tho for real Carl, if you could talk to your FW contacts about Inferno... They need to be told straight up the amount of errors in that book are INEXCUSABLE for the price they're asking.

Lord Twisted fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Feb 28, 2017

Ghost Hand
Aug 10, 2004

Rampant 40k Fanboy

Mango Polo posted:

I'll do it free at the end of the next episode.... not sure I have the lung capacity for 20seconds though.

Lord Twisted posted:

The middle board has broken LEDs :( the maker is sending me free replacements though!

Stop making GBS threads on Ghost Hand. Tho for real Carl, if you could talk to your FW contacts about Inferno... They need to be told straight up the amount of errors in that book are INEXCUSABLE for the price they're asking.

Holy poo poo this board.... it's amazing... what is it from?

I will tell you guys though - more than me relaying some message, if you craft a nicely worded email to the forge world team to forgeworld@gwplc.com they DO read these emails.

TKIY posted:

I'll do it for free.

If you want to record it and send it to me I will add it.

Ghost Hand fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Feb 28, 2017

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Bawuuuuuuu

:qq:

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
Really like this new Mortarion alt sculpt

time to start a death guard army. Really digging the new power scythe

Gato The Elder fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Feb 28, 2017

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Lord Twisted posted:

This kicks rear end. You should do a natural rock section with the lights to get some lava tubes.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Ghost Hand posted:

I'll do it free at the end of the next episode.... not sure I have the lung capacity for 20seconds though.

<3

You just saved the life of a tiny hosed up wolf.

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

Really like this new Mortarion alt sculpt

TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Ghost Hand posted:

I will tell you guys though - more than me relaying some message, if you craft a nicely worded email to the forge world team to forgeworld@gwplc.com they DO read these emails.

Kickstarter gone kind of retail, I think he's still shipping out some Kickstarter stuff but should be cleared up soon.

http://www.wargame-model-mods.co.uk/mazeofthedead.html - site is a bit weird to navigate but the magnets sold me.

Also I thought you quit the podcast a while back? I kind of stopped listening after that.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Lord Twisted posted:

This is looking great.

Lord Twisted
Apr 3, 2010

In the Emperor's name, let none survive.

Ghost Hand posted:

Wargame-model-mods.co.uk

The guy is pretty friendly and replies to emails. He's finishing his kick-starter pledges and will be going full retail very soon.

Basically its fully magnetised so every wall etc can be moved around. Bit of a time sink to build but it wasn't hard per se. It's well put together in terms of the manufacture. Made of MDF. you can order customisable stuff. I've got i think cyberspace corridors and area 51? There's great chaos and Ork ones.

I think it's now £140 for a 3x3 like I have (9 tiles) with walls and corners.

Check out goodbadgreenskin.tumblr.com for some batreps of it half done.

The LEDs are just taped along the bottom (it has guide holes) with a pair of AAs

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Ghost Hand posted:

Hot drat this is my moment in the Sun.

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.

TKIY posted:

Do us proud.

Ghost Hand
Aug 10, 2004

Rampant 40k Fanboy

ijyt posted:

Also I thought you quit the podcast a while back? I kind of stopped listening after that.

We stopped for about a year. We have been back for about a year now.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

TKIY posted:

You will be the voice of space wolves players across the world. May the wolf-spirit bless you, brother.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Mango Polo posted:

You will be the voice of space wolves players across the world. May the wolf-spirit bless you, brother.

Except I've never played Space Wolves.

Hmm I wonder if I could get my Malamute to join in.

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING

Hixson posted:

Hey guys can you snap fire ordinance weapons with PotMS?????

Nobody knows.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Do it in a flamboyantly gay voice.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Ghazk posted:

Nobody knows.

Hixson was just trying to trigger me, but this is in an FAQ. The answer is yes. Yes you can and yes I am triggered.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Ghost Hand posted:

We stopped for about a year. We have been back for about a year now.

Ah cool.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Do you guys like my solar auxilia army

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Endman posted:

Sweet Age of Sigmar army there man.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I regret not adding awuuuuuuuus to my fanfic submission to the Badcast now. SRM and the other guy, if you guys read out mine, could the one not reading the story do awuuuuus during the space wolf sections?

Hamshot fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Mar 1, 2017

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Endman posted:

Very well painted, but you need to drill those barrels bro

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
Leave no stronghold standing, and no bolter undrilled.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
Models should be BS0 if their barrels are not drilled

Add that to everyone getting Preferred Enemy: Unpainted Models

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Honestly I'm coming to the same conclusion. It's really frustrating that I can't come up with a list that utilises the buffs from the RoW without using a loophole (because let's face it, terminators are probably the only infantry other than vets that are worth taking in serious numbers).

It just makes my heart sink when I look at all the strong and easy to create combos that White Scars, Dark Angels, Sons of Horus, Thousand Sons, etc. can do, and some of those legions don't even have their frickin' special units.

I'm getting more and more fed up with our rules. They just feel so frickin' weak compared to everyone elses because all our (poorly written and weak) buffs center around infantry (and JUST un-augmented infantry, 'cause f-u terminators).

I honestly have no clue how anyone in the FW rules team can make an honest comparison between Tsons and Wolves rulesets, they just don't compare.

And Russ is impossible to fit in a list, because he's a huge point-sink and all he feels like is a big beatstick and nothing more. magnus is a huge beatstick (better than Russ, 'cause Tsons) AND gives out all kinds of candy to his army. It makes him feel like a true general.

It's just a travesty that Russ needs the permission of Red-blade to Scout (and by extension, outflank).