Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Hey guys. Alabama is the first state to solve this whole racism thing. Isn't that great?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I suppose Tinder does count as social media.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
They dodged a loving bullet on Innsmouth girl there

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hey

psst

hey aunt

Aside from the other bullshit inherent in this

like the weird hate of young people you seem to have

remember when I was 20 and had a nervous breakdown and was suicidal?

gently caress you.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

lose the dick, keep the ownership over womens' bodies.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

i mean, this is a reasonable post. TERFs are a problem for a reason

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Low Desert Punk posted:

i mean, this is a reasonable post. TERFs are a problem for a reason

No, it is not reasonable that only women that sleep with this person are "decent human beings". Accepting Trans people does not require sleeping with them.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Welp, looks like you're gonna get the derail you wanted when you posted that comic.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Thread NO!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

skit herre posted:

No, it is not reasonable that only women that sleep with this person are "decent human beings". Accepting Trans people does not require sleeping with them.

Eh the problem is she isn't being seen as a woman and depending on where she is in transition, that is pretty lovely.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Don't do this, thread.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
So the proper reaction would be to have sex with the trans woman, even though you actually don't want to, because not doing that would be lovely? wtf

e: I am sorry, I don't want to derail anything, I just saw this image posted and found it to be absolutely ridiculous. Forget about it

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Don't do this, thread.

Wait, so is WaPo the idiot here?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Ularg posted:

It's the Social Media Idiot in Chief.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ularg posted:

Trump's meant to be the idiot. I try to include content when ending a derail/conversation but my feed is too progressive and I couldn't find anything good :saddowns:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Sorry, didn't think Trump counted as social media so I was confused. I'm the IOSM here.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Ularg posted:

Sorry, didn't think Trump counted as social media so I was confused. I'm the IOSM here.

When he dies they're going to try and find a way to tweet his ashes.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Nuebot posted:

When he dies they're going to try and find a way to tweet his ashes.

Tweet my ash bowl.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Trump's meant to be the idiot. I try to include content when ending a derail/conversation but my feed is too progressive and I couldn't find anything good :saddowns:

Just embrace death and follow his twitter account. You'll have a never ending tap.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Absurd Alhazred posted:

No, no, I heard about the "Ashkenazi Jews are actually fake Khazars so the Holocaust the Rothschilds orchestrated wasn't antisemitic but a bizarre form of self-sacrifice aimed at dispossessing the true Jews" canard, but Baal-worshipers?
It might be the parallel theory that Canaanites/Jebusites/Aramites/What-have-you-ites displaced the actual Jews and thus the Jews you see about aren't really Jews at all. Three guesses as to who they think the Real Jews are.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
knowing that a woman is trans tells you literally nothing about what's in her pants for the record. like, there are surgeries. not all trans women have dicks. not all trans women have the surgery either. so yeah, i mean, if the instant somebody says she's trans you assume she has a penis then you're loving ignorant at best and that is, in fact, transphobic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

We're a couple, when our bodies double.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Don't do this, thread.

Can I organize against his cabinet members?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I turned 30 a few days ago. Pink is my wife, Red is her uncle.

:wtc:

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I dunno.

During College, one of my characters was "(Notorious) Big Whitey". We stole a bunch of gross "uniforms" from an elementary school. You know the kind. Mesh, crazy colors, falling apart. I'd wear that with a children's band-aid (I always tried to get G.I. Joe but those were hard to get. They usually ended up being My Little Pony but from a more innocent time before My Little Pony meant creepy poo poo).

I'm p-sure Nelly stole my thunder.

Anyway, that was super problematic in retrospect. It was probably problematic at the time.

But I never went blackface. Even with a problematic character I'd play, I never broke bad.

Plenty of people have things like this where they regret what they did. But a) you admit what you did was wrong and bad albeit culturally acceptable at the time and b) you never ever do blackface.

It's not hard.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mmmmm pretty sure his address is still readable there, but whatever.

PhazonLink has a new favorite as of 07:34 on Mar 1, 2017

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
So this exchange popped up on my news feed.

Blue also posted this picture in the comments:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So here's a thing that happened.

The gist of it is that this guy managed to get a hold of a rare dev-kit xbox that had a lot of valuable and interesting data on it. The thing its self isn't really of much use to anyone but a nerd who wants to mess around with xbox stuff. So he takes it apart, wipes all the data on it and turns the shell into a tower for his computer. Nerds go ape poo poo.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Nuebot posted:

The gist of it is that this guy managed to get a hold of a rare dev-kit xbox that had a lot of valuable and interesting data on it. The thing its self isn't really of much use to anyone but a nerd who wants to mess around with xbox stuff. So he takes it apart, wipes all the data on it and turns the shell into a tower for his computer. Nerds go ape poo poo.

"This is the equivalent of sneaking into the Louvre, pasting Gaben's face over the Mona Lisa, and expecting /r/pcmasterrace to upvote you for it."

People are being a little bit dramatic about this.

Also something completely different also from reddit, the second most hosed up manipulative but also lame messages I have ever seen

BnS YouTuber Threatens Girls For Nudes

http://imgur.com/a/tfV4o

The guy seems to be in his thirties.

skit herre has a new favorite as of 09:14 on Mar 1, 2017

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

skit herre posted:

"This is the equivalent of sneaking into the Louvre, pasting Gaben's face over the Mona Lisa, and expecting /r/pcmasterrace to upvote you for it."

People are being a little bit dramatic about this.

I read a bit of that Reddit crap. Gamers, i hate them.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Top comment

quote:

Whether you're liberal or conservative, male, female, or "other", Mayo, vinegar, salsa, or mutt, normal or or lgbwtfxyz, I think we can all come together and agree jewtube commenters are a good starting point for a decent population reduction.

Stay lovely reddit.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Nuebot posted:

I can see the point that a rare dev kit like this may actually help Xbox emulation progress, at least if it's true. But drat Reddit way to take an agreeable stance and run with it into the abyss.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

I doubt BLM is using slurs and threats at a black child's party.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah I think that reddit post was posted a while back, either here or AUG thread. Most people called him out iirc? (that's what I chose to remember anyways)

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I think that reddit post was posted a while back, either here or AUG thread. Most people called him out iirc? (that's what I chose to remember anyways)

I, too, cling to that recollection.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hm, I might have been wrong. :v:

Fathis Munk posted:

A lot of terrible comments in that thread

eyooo reddit

Still, a buncha people call it out. Thread here though op and a buncha comments were pulled https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/5cbg6o/new_theory_if_incels_raped_women_enough_they/?st=ivlj3bpk&sh=1ed247d7

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 11:43 on Mar 1, 2017

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
God drat I really just want all of these people on a permanent list if not locked up for even entertaining this poo poo.