Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Democracy and capitalism leads straight to fascism lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lmao im jus playin ur all right FEMINASTY SLUT

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

failing new yorker timers headline: trump speech is extremely well done (but hold the catsup! we kid!!!)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

financially racist posted:

wh...what? that is an...interesting swap

yea hes the crazy one...i just like the driving part

he also has a 240Z and a E36 M3 both w/ S54, and a E90 M3 too as a summer daily...kid makes too much money and spends it all playing irl gran turismo and i just sit back and encourage all his wacky ideas

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

rofl @ an entire subforum standing up for a massive racist because he was telling a story.

but enough about gbs's trump treatment

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

fuuuuuuucccccckkkkk yooooouuuuuu

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

still have to check it out

nite crew's new recommendation is Torment: Tides of Numenera

Bought this game and started the download right before I left for work. Just glad the water I managed to spill on it didn't kill it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Turdfuzz posted:

lmao im jus playin ur all right FEMINASTY SLUT

nah bro you're right I should drive my car to the gym. (guillotine me)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

really feels like something is gonna happen re: gerrymandering this year, but idk what. the court has never found a good standard to apply.

kennedy has done everything but semaphore to signal that he wants a legal theory and practical standard he can use to crush gerrymandering

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Mariana Horchata posted:

yea hes the crazy one...i just like the driving part

he also has a 240Z and a E36 M3 both w/ S54, and a E90 M3 too as a summer daily...kid makes too much money and spends it all playing irl gran turismo and i just sit back and encourage all his wacky ideas

my life is slowly turning into forza and i spent a grand on a sport suspension kit for my sw20 as a christmas present to myself

a 2gr is going in that thing once i'm done in college

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Goddamn your little bro sounds like prime friend material

I'm pretty depressed all the time but those sound like some good goals to me. Gonna appropriate the h*Ck out of them, mb

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
steve beshear is pretty cool and is still kicking around lexington driving an old ratty toyota four runner

i have a connection to a bunch of the true believer dudes in bevin's cabinet and whoo boy were they angry about the democratic response last night

my favorite post was from the guy who said that beshear failed to mention that 68% of the newly insured were on the medicaid expansion rather than a private insurance plan and :qq: beshear instituted it without having a plan to pay for it :qq:

and as big smart money saving republican men our only choice is to repeal the expansion (knocking 350k people off of medicaid) because there was no .*~plan~*. in place

i mean, you can't expect us to come up with a plan to pay for it and keep people insured

what are we, santa claus

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

punchymcpunch posted:

failing new yorker timers headline: trump speech is extremely well done (but hold the catsup! we kid!!!)

"Thank you. I needed this Mr president" tweets nyt reporter being examined on cattle car ramp

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Maybe the pundits are lulling Trump into a false sense of security in preparation for the Final Mattering

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

my life is slowly turning into forza and i spent a grand on a sport suspension kit for my sw20 as a christmas present to myself

a 2gr is going in that thing once i'm done in college

A 2GR ZZW30 seems like it would be so much fun.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Maybe the pundits are lulling Trump into a false sense of security in preparation for the Final Mattering

Lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

classic rope a dope

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

he blocks low, we go high

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

euphronius posted:

Democracy and capitalism leads straight to fascism lol

capitalism is a waste
capitalism is a mess

capitalism is a big fat mistake

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
can gwb run for president again if the democrats nominate him, because that's where we are now as a country probably

asking for a friend

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

and i must meme posted:

capitalism is a waste
capitalism is a mess

capitalism is a big fat mistake

We gotta seize the means of production until we can figure out what's going on

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait to be a neofeudalist serf in the year 20XX wearin pink mirrorshades while i till my fields of vat-grown soy bombs for duke bob dylan IV

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm so sick of steves there's steves all over the news and they're all dumb

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Democrats 2020 nominee....... it's Milo!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Referring to the media

oh

yeah

media in the entire 02-07 period was like tumbling down a rabbit hole deep enough to tunnel thru the fabric of spacetime

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Phone posted:

A 2GR ZZW30 seems like it would be so much fun.

even as a person crazy enough to daily an sw20 while driving to a college an hour away every day, a 2gr zzw30 sounds too insane for me. i'd be satisfied with the tuned engine lotus puts in the elise.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

And gently caress off with your New Yorker umlauts

actuälly theyre good, im suggesting them as a strong gimmick option for anyone looking to establish a posting brand

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

actcho-ally

the new yorker style guide is pretentious as gently caress i can't stand it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mods please rename me Posting Brand Consultant

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Owned

https://twitter.com/johnjharwood/status/836980792660226049

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Someone brought up zuck running in 2020. All i could think of is his lolbertarian platform allowing for chattel slavery.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

can gwb run for president again if the democrats nominate him, because that's where we are now as a country probably

asking for a friend

no, but Jen! can :unsmigghh:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Feminasty Slut posted:

i'm a steve. lol @ me

Most Steves I've met have been mean people. Are

That DICK! posted:

Yeah and Obamas playing 12th dimensional chess by palling around with billionaires. :obama:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

who could guess that most people did not watch it and those that did were crazy trump supporters and that's why the polls showed that they liked it

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Huxley was right

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

RE: local dems politics i decided to try and find out why perez has been acting like bernie is holding a gun to his head and oh boy something like 50% of local dem parties have had a total change over in leadership

good, i know Californiagot swept by progressives, as did my surprisingly well organized red state party, I I had really heard anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

even as a person crazy enough to daily an sw20 while driving to a college an hour away every day, a 2gr zzw30 sounds too insane for me. i'd be satisfied with the tuned engine lotus puts in the elise.

Emilio from 949racing just put up his 95 Miata with a K20 swap for sale.

I never wished I had 15k laying around so bad.

• Locked thread