Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The story is like two hours old lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnHYEKeqLwk

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

Remember when trump turned off the tapes to talk to putin

lol like he could figure out how. fucker might think that talking in a dark room means all the recroding devices are off

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
IT SPEAKS TO THE IMPORTANCE OF THE MISSION THAT I LITERALLY CANNOT CRANK UP THE VOLUME ANY HIGHER ON MY HEADPHONES

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
The leaks will continue until morale improves

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I am extremely entertained every loving day :cool:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
me earlier: dear gods he finally did it, Trump has consolidated the nation behind him and cowed the press, the thousand years of darkness starts now hand me that glass of milk please

me now: laffo

Serf
May 5, 2011

is exile still a thing

we should exile all the republicans to their beloved russia

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

yyeessss:

we'll finally get a sequel to kissing goblins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

hell yes

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

you know.. the republican party destroyed Jeff Sessions once before.

They may be annoyed he's back.

praise the lord

:2bong:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Where is the democrats unified pr campaign to this two hour old story that broke at 10 pm!!!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Tomorrow is gonna be some poo poo I hope. Is this finally The Mattering?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Duscat posted:

HENRY offenses:
Russian spy.
Terrible taste in furniture.
Incest.

Punishment: Death by guillotine.

quote:

It's an execution and the rope-spewing man is the accused, and that thing behind him, that's his Death, a sort of living statue formed by the rope, which is actually flesh, tumbling from his mouth Words turned to flesh, coming from a forced, hallucinatory nightmare. It gets worse, or better depending on how you look at it, because now the Death is fully formed it's using the fleshy rope to wrap around the man and squeeze him slowly to death. And when he dies, an even more ominous figure lurking behind - a hooded Devourer of Wrongs - will eat him, sucking the marrow from his bones, confirming the guilt within.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Corey Booker account tweeting about the really important issues in this crisis

https://twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/837152785992921088

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

SESSIONS GOES AFTER LEGAL WEED A WEEK LATER THIS HAPPENS GOD IS WEED AND WEED IS ANGRY INSHALLAH

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Weed god

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

words cannot express how thrilled i would be to see jeff sessions' own glibness finally torpedo his utterly undeserved career as a holder of federal political power

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nichael posted:

Conspiracy theorists are boring and low-energy as gently caress in recent years. I liked it better when the aliens at the center of their beliefs were from space, not Mexico.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

euphronius posted:

Where is the democrats unified pr campaign to this two hour old story that broke at 10 pm!!!!

Well Pelosi called on him to resign

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

he's saying, in the statement, that he never met them "for campaign related issues." He is not attempting to deny, at least from what it looks like, that he met them as a senator.

it's genuinely awesome that wapo pre-emptively headed this excuse off by requesting comment from every other member of his committee on whether or not they like to pal around with russian spymasters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

speng31b posted:

Corey Booker account tweeting about the really important issues in this crisis

https://twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/837152785992921088

our next president everyone

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Oh what's that the nth trumpkin to get caught lying about talking to Russia? That's quite a coincidence. But people clapped for a very long time so I guess it's nothing.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
And yet liberals said nothing about all of the czars in Obama's administration.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The only thing I pray for now is linking gorsuch to putin

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Brother Friendship posted:

SESSIONS GOES AFTER LEGAL WEED A WEEK LATER THIS HAPPENS GOD IS WEED AND WEED IS ANGRY INSHALLAH

god is great

:420:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

:same:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nichael posted:

It's kind of astounding how much we knew of Donny's Russian connections in late spring and early summer 2016, and yet it only semi-matters when it's too late, and the Republicans safely control the White House until 2020 even if he and Pence step down.

also astounding that none of the intelligence agencies brought it up during the campaign, but did bring up EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

PRIVATE EMAILS SERVER!

LOCK HER UP

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

Well Pelosi called on him to resign

I think she is one of the few in on comeys classified meeetings right ?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Serf posted:

is exile still a thing

we should exile all the republicans to their beloved russia

siberia's too good for them, I suggest the mariana trench

euphronius posted:

I mean you've got a point here but you know we're going to be asking the same question a week from now

fits my needs posted:

Tomorrow is gonna be some poo poo I hope. Is this finally The Mattering?

agreed but I think you'll also find that nothing matterings

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:swoon:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

our next winner of the popular vote everyone

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i need to go to bed but i really would like to see a statement out of a republican senator

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

The stoners fight back, this time it's personal and also nothing good was on tv

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

also astounding that none of the intelligence agencies brought it up during the campaign, but did bring up EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS.

Yup. I'm happy some of this stuff is semi-mattering now, but it's incredibly frustrating that the "now" is March 2017, and not June 2016. Our most realistic "best case" scenario is President Ryan until 2020. That's a terrible state of affairs.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

felt m8 :hai:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

that's really freaking cool. are you guys like hobbyists with private collections, or do bring people in or what

Both. We're amateurs but we often help professionals. The guy doing the talk tonight was the state head paleontologist before he retired. He's on our board. The bones there came from a private collection of a member who passed away and will be used for education if they don't end up at one of our partner universities.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Mort posted:

And yet liberals said nothing about all of the czars in Obama's administration.

i'm the drug tsar

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

words cannot express how thrilled i would be to see jeff sessions' own glibness finally torpedo his utterly undeserved career as a holder of federal political power

Yeah that would rule. gently caress the KKK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Watching the best of Jackass and confused whether it or Twitter is the bigger trainwreck.

• Locked thread