Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lemon posted:

what's the with the purple smear on the mattress though

When you drink so much Monster Brand Mad Dog Punch with L-Carnitine and B Vitamins and Taurine, it changes your body chemistry so your bladder may produce it on its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

HappyKitty posted:

Hey Ice King why'd you steal my toothbrush

Isn't that the guy who went on to molest his younger sister and will now spend the next couple decades in jail or am I thinking of another fat nerd with horrible teeth?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Lemon posted:

what's the with the purple smear on the mattress though

"Friendship", which we all know is a type of magic.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

System Metternich posted:

Isn't that the guy who went on to molest his younger sister and will now spend the next couple decades in jail or am I thinking of another fat nerd with horrible teeth?

No, I'm pretty sure that's the little troll puppet that hung around He-Man in that Dolph Lungren Masters of the Universe movie. I don't know why they posed it with a lovely DVD though.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oldpainless posted:

You know perfectly well fatasses don't count as people

:smith:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

#postsexselfie.

And I've been trying to change my routine, most veggies, less potatos and rice, plus as an experiment, I've given up pop for lent. I feel if I can go without it for 45 I'll have been able to break my habit of drinking is on a daily basis. Though having a honeycrisp apple every day can get expensive, those things are like 2bux each.

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

#postsexselfie.

And I've been trying to change my routine, most veggies, less potatos and rice, plus as an experiment, I've given up pop for lent. I feel if I can go without it for 45 I'll have been able to break my habit of drinking is on a daily basis. Though having a honeycrisp apple every day can get expensive, those things are like 2bux each.

Worth it though, honeycrisp is the bomb. Also drink water all the time. It will help you feel full while eating less, plus water is super important for your brain to work and your skin to look normal

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Fathis Munk posted:

Can we go like 2 pages without a fat people derail ?

Content in here, just pic your fav http://imgur.com/gallery/5Brtx probs some :nws: in there, I dunno.

I read all of this and the associated galleries. I'm soo depressed now.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Fathis Munk posted:

Can we go like 2 pages without a fat people derail ?

Content in here, just pic your fav http://imgur.com/gallery/5Brtx probs some :nws: in there, I dunno.

Wait...

quote:

:stare::stare::stare:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Well if that isn't the worst thing I ever saw, I sure have blocked something out

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
:nws: this picture has infinite depth :nws:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

*Golfclap*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Milo Yiannopoulos has fallen on hard times.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Milo Yiannopoulos has fallen on hard times.

Yeah, that's what they always tell the ER doctors, though

And somehow they were always naked when it happened

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Tarantula posted:

And how I learned to fight IRL, twin katana and the ancient samurai ponytail. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVQT9Det6Q

Where's Indiana Jones when you need him?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BiggerBoat posted:

Where's Indiana Jones when you need him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsj95nVvdiQ

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Japanese culture (nippon)

THANK GOD! I, as an English speaker, had no idea what he was talking about until I read the parenthetical.

Breetai posted:

*Circus music starts blaring*

The worst part is most of them have great clothes. Except Blueberry Monster. That's not a good look on most people, let alone someone with full-body cellulite.

I am sorry. it isn't.

Yes, I know it's Jimmy Savile. He looks horrifying, regardless of context.

I know this is photoshopped, but it made me laugh That outfit is AUG no matter who's wearing it.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

pack up everyone, we can go home

THOSE PANTS OWN

e:

:nms: What's in my panties? :nms:

cash crab has a new favorite as of 05:05 on Mar 3, 2017

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

cash crab posted:

pack up everyone, we can go home

THOSE PANTS OWN

e:

:nms: What's in my panties? :nms:

What's in her panties? A trip to the gynecologist I'd assume :barf:

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

System Metternich posted:

Yeah, that's him. Nickalaus B. Stoutzenberger, alias Nick Bate. I used to be friendly on Twitter with someone who pseudoironically engaged with him, the dude was very proud of his unwillingness to shower, wipe his butt or brush his teeth. The type of weird internet guys who were attracted to following CWC's every move eventually found him, and they were, I believe, responsible for reporting his 2009-2010 molestation of his little sister to the authorities in 2015. He's currently in prison for 16 to 40 years, according to these sources. That second one is a decent writeup that evades the CWCki-esque stalker obsession over internet deviants, while providing deep-dive links for those interested.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I love the, what looks like an Icon painting of a Ottoman soldier?

Man, Russia is a weird rear end place.

MNIMWA posted:

Worth it though, honeycrisp is the bomb. Also drink water all the time. It will help you feel full while eating less, plus water is super important for your brain to work and your skin to look normal

Yea, drinking water a lot. LIke one of the excuses I made for myself was "work is hard I deserve a treat" to have a can of pop every day at least. Once the weather gets better, I'll start walking/jogging again because I live right next to the beach and there is an amazing trail and boardwalk that runs around it, and walking a half hour is nothing.

I was doing really well then I made brownies. thought admittedly, I made them sunday, and its nearly friday, and I still have half a pan left, so that's good. Before I would have consumed them all by tuesday at the earliest.

So did all the pedos in high places in England get away with it by just looking like they diddle kids and everyone assumed that thinking they did was unfair?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Breetai posted:

*Circus music starts blaring*

Admit it. You have at least a terabytes-worth of storage of these types of people.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Given their size you'd need at least that, yes.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The galaxy in yellow is ok. Well ...compared to the rest. I would say Aint nobody want to see all pasty flesh that but we know thats not true.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

poop dood posted:

the dude was very proud of his unwillingness to shower, [b]wipe his butt[b] or brush his teeth.

What?? I can kind of understand the kind of autistic water-phobe who refuses to shower/bathe, but you can use deodorant, or even wipe yourself with a cloth every once in a while. Or even the disgusting filth-pig who runs their tongue around their teeth cleaning up the food detritus, you can get around that by rinsing with water..

But constantly walking around with a sweaty dirty arsecrack filled with the dried remnants of poos pooed long ago is just plain wrong. There is no way to justify it, there is no ends to how disgusting and unhygenic it is, and surely it's just plain uncomfortable.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Some men just want to feel their rear end in a top hat burn

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

So did all the pedos in high places in England get away with it by just looking like they diddle kids and everyone assumed that thinking they did was unfair?

Basically, yes.

IIRC Jimmy Savile routinely answered the phone with "Now officer, she swore to me she was 16".

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

MageMage posted:

Admit it. You have at least a terabytes-worth of storage of these types of people.

Google 'fatshion Tumblr' and prepare for a deluge of twentysomethings dressed like clowns and grandmas.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Breetai posted:

Google 'fatshion Tumblr' and prepare for a deluge of twentysomethings dressed like clowns and grandmas.

How in hell did you ever think of those search terms?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

VendaGoat posted:

On tumblr, the search terms come to you.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dikkfor posted:

Basically, yes.

IIRC Jimmy Savile routinely answered the phone with "Now officer, she swore to me she was 16".

Jimmy Saville was a particular breed of monster insomuch as he deliberately constructed his public persona to be as "creepy and dirty and paedophile adjacent" as possible so people wouldn't think he was one in real life, and then deliberately wrangled himself a job where he would not only be working with kids, but that kids would line up to be on his shows. Then there is all the charity work he did with childrens hospitals, again done to put himself in proximity with vulnerable under-age children and in a way that he is seen as the good guy for having some alone time with a bedridden orphan.

May he burn eternally.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

Are you new to the internet? (I am joking and know you are not.)

Seriously, though, if you follow fashion blogs, you come across the term "fatshion" every so often. And I do look at some, like Gabifresh, because they genuinely have a good sense of style.

And then there's this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Dikkfor posted:

Now he did he never become President?

fake edit: I KNOW HE'S NOT AMERICAN THAT'S NOT THE POINT

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Are you new to the internet? (I am joking and know you are not.)

Seriously, though, if you follow fashion blogs, you come across the term "fatshion" every so often. And I do look at some, like Gabifresh, because they genuinely have a good sense of style.

And then there's this.

I do not follow fashion blogs. So that explains my ignorance.

And that woman resembles a pink snowman.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm a 4 or a 5 :(

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Okay, but I think the 7-8 tier girls are much prettier.

Thin Privilege, you are a 10 to me <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *doffs fedora*

edit: Why are they all white? There's like one Asian girl in there, but otherwise...

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

I do not follow fashion blogs. So that explains my ignorance.

And that woman resembles a pink snowman.

I can't decide if she had that coat custom-made so she could "be" a gothloli, or if she paid an insane amount of money to buy an actual plus-size gothloli coat from a Japanese retailer. Either way, no.

e: DO NOT GIS "FAT LOLI" IT DOES NOT CALL UP ACTUAL ADULT PEOPLE WHO ARE FAT DRESSED LIKE GOTHIC LOLITA

ee: mooooo *in the darkness*

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 09:36 on Mar 3, 2017

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Thin Privilege posted:

I'm a 4 or a 5 :(

Is the AUG here that someone made this chart?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I can't decide if she had that coat custom-made so she could "be" a gothloli, or if she paid an insane amount of money to buy an actual plus-size gothloli coat from a Japanese retailer. Either way, no.
It was a big harvest this year.

I don't see how that would be 'goth' anything. I mean, I don't know poo poo about fashion but isn't goth more black oriented? That's a lot of pink. Made me think of those hostess snacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

e: DO NOT GIS "FAT LOLI" IT DOES NOT CALL UP ACTUAL ADULT PEOPLE WHO ARE FAT DRESSED LIKE GOTHIC LOLITA

ee: mooooo *in the darkness*

You want "fat lolita"

• Locked thread