Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD

thicc star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Not selling an illusive man suit / skirt suit for the ladies and glowing eyes as paid DLC was a massive amount of missed revenue.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Does femRyder look way too young to be on this mission or is it just me

I mean, loyal fans of the series who played ME1 are all olds now, are they trying to appeal to the kids or something?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

a primate posted:

Does femRyder look way too young to be on this mission or is it just me

I mean, loyal fans of the series who played ME1 are all olds now, are they trying to appeal to the kids or something?

the Ryders are 22 and are literally only there because their dad is.

Serf
May 5, 2011

I do hope the Ryders constantly get poo poo for only getting their positions due to nepotism.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Chelsea and Jared Ryder

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Ivanka Ryder is going to Make Andromeda Great Again.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

TEENAGE WITCH posted:

doesn't the frostbite engin suck for animating emotions and bioware is struggling to hack it together for rpgs? at this point weird bad animation is biowares style so im glad the engine limitations are creatin masterpieces like F ryders quaalude face

These are a noticeable step down in quality from even Dragon Age: Inquisition.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

They probably had to bring in the inquisition team just to get them to that level.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
Facial animations were just fine in Mirror's Edge Catalyst, pretty sure it's a Bioware thing.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Zakmonster posted:

I love both those guys. The Awakened Collector runs into the problem of "fun, but not as fun or effective as the N7 Fury or Asari Adept". Turian Ghost with a strong assault rifle (Cerberus Harrier best Harrier), is practically game-breaking.
The Fury was such a goddamn well-designed class.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

orcane posted:

Facial animations were just fine in Mirror's Edge Catalyst, pretty sure it's a Bioware thing.

how would you, or anyone, know?

that game sold like 8 copies.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

The Fury was good and eventually perfected in the form of the godlike Asari Sentinel.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

orcane posted:

huh, the Mirror's Edge sequel actually happened?

Serf posted:

I do hope the Ryders constantly get poo poo for only getting their positions due to nepotism.

I fully intend to roleplay Ryder as naive and completely out of their depth

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Baron Corbyn posted:

I fully intend to roleplay Ryder as naive and completely out of their depth

Ryder, being about 3 inches tall, is always out of his depth

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Imagine a soldier the size of an insect, the ultimate secret weapon...

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
It happened and there was even a thread about it, but it's already archived.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

how would you, or anyone, know?

that game sold like 8 copies.

I have two of those :v:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Dan Didio posted:

Imagine a soldier the size of an insect, the ultimate secret weapon...

man if a video editing wizard could get that static small ryder bouncing all over a security guard as he knocks him around that would really make my day

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
How many days left until we can gently caress the aliens

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Enough about loving aliens I want some goddamn planet exploration :argh:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I'm going to call my Ryder, Ruff.

Serf
May 5, 2011

I hope that since we spent three games playing as the only competent person in the universe that Ryder has to be the opposite of Shepard in that regard.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

frajaq posted:

Enough about loving aliens I want some goddamn planet exploration :argh:

I want to gently caress a planet

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Replaying Mass Effect 1, best part are the lounge music covers of the main soundtrack themes when you ride elevators.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Can I make my space explorer old and overweight? It made fallout 4 much more enjoyable for me.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Hedrigall posted:

How many days left until we can gently caress the aliens

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Cash Monet posted:

Can I make my space explorer old and overweight? It made fallout 4 much more enjoyable for me.

You can only change the faces

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
can you imagine BioWare having to add different body types to their animation suite

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

They should go the San Andreas route and make it so your exercise & diet affects what your Ryders look like

Maybe hop out of the Mako and jog to those mountains, fatty!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Hobo Clown posted:

They should go the San Andreas route and make it so your exercise & diet affects what your Ryders look like

Maybe hop out of the Mako and jog to those mountains, fatty!

Alien cum is hella fattening.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

I want to gently caress a planet

if you don't name your Ryder Lo and not blast backstreet freestyle all day in the nomad I don't even

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

Serf posted:

I hope that since we spent three games playing as the only competent person in the universe that Ryder has to be the opposite of Shepard in that regard.

Seeing the equivalent of Han Solo, who is more lucky than competent, in the Mass Effect universe would be very entertaining.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
The cat is andromeda and we are the birds
https://imgur.com/gallery/ZywRw

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lena and Alec Ryder Jr.

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

Controlling the character felt really janky. I have a hard time with 3D action games that lack tactical pause. Couldn't last more than a few hours.

So yeah I'm also nervous about ME:A.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Drifter posted:

It's brought up because it's really the only competition insofar as modern AAA Fantasy cinematic high story western rpgs go. I really can't think of another at the moment.

I heard there might be another one on the horizon.

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
im callin mine ryder ripps after okfocus modern artist ryder ripps who stole woman instagram 4 art and made a solid gold pepe 4 exhibition and is also manlet af

linall
Feb 1, 2007

Assuming the character creator is up to it of course.

linall fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 3, 2017

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

wait i can fix it

A huntress who broke she own drat thumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer