Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Volcott posted:

If your mass driver has to travel through space to dunk on earthfags you've militarized space.

Hey, why don't you not do this instead?

Been playing Terraria again with someone new, I almost forgot how good that game is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Abyssal Squid posted:

There is literally no reason to put weapons on the Moon to attack Earth when you could put those same weapons on Earth and not 200,000 miles away.

It's a lot harder to stop someone wreaking armageddon if they're doing it from the Moon.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hardcordion posted:

It's a lot harder to stop someone wreaking armageddon if they're doing it from the Moon.

Nazi loving moonbase.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Who What Now posted:

Sure there is. There are weapons like Orbital Mass Drivers that fire multi-ton tungsten rods at the earth with the force of tens of thousands of nuclear bombs. That wouldn't work at all if it were on earth, it has to be up high to build up momentum. If it was on the ground it would just kinda fall over. Which I guess is dangerous to random dudes nearby.

Hardcordion posted:

I mean this is a thread for being wrong in, but it's not a thread for being wrong about space you might want this one instead.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Abyssal Squid posted:

I mean this is a thread for being wrong in, but it's not a thread for being wrong about space you might want this one instead.

It's ok to admit you hosed up. I've already judged you, I can't judge you worse.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Rangpur posted:

Injecting straight into my veins, or at least my desktop background.

How do you make the Majora's Mask Moon less scary? :colbert:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Imagine four rocks on the edge of the Moon. Feminism works the same way.

quote:

moon militarization chat

We've been here before
Project A119

quote:

The aim of the project was to detonate a nuclear bomb on the Moon which would help in answering some of the mysteries in planetary astronomy and astrogeology. If the explosive device detonated on the surface, not in a lunar crater, the flash of explosive light would have been faintly visible to people on earth with their naked eye, a show of force resulting in a possible boosting of domestic morale in the capabilities of the United States, a boost that was needed after the Soviet Union took an early lead in the Space Race and was also working on a similar project.
A young Carl Sagan was part of the team responsible for predicting the effects of a nuclear explosion in vacuum and low gravity and in evaluating the scientific value of the project.

rockopete has a new favorite as of 02:40 on Mar 3, 2017

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Volcott posted:

violating that one treaty.

Three worthless forms of North American paper.

Canadian literature. Mexican money. United States treaties.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Hey, why don't you not do this instead?

It's a common colloquialism in some other places I post, sorry if it bothered you. Meant no harm.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Volcott posted:

It's a common colloquialism in some other places I post, sorry if it bothered you. Meant no harm.

go back to those other places you post and please never come back

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

fritz posted:

Yeah but that's just when they're holding us to something, if it's the other way around we'll bomb the poo poo out of you.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Rangpur posted:

Realistically, we're much closer to Operation British anyway. Just tell Trump that Obama was too much of a wuss to do it, and Australia will be gone before you know it.

char woulda won

Origin episode 5 can't come soon enough.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Slime posted:

go back to those other places you post and please never come back

Please don't bully.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

fritz posted:

Hey. Canada is poo poo at treaties too.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Volcott posted:

Protip: don't admit you post on 4chan, dipshit.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
The deepest, darkest corners of the internet

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Volcott posted:

"I'm sorry you're so easily offended. :smug:"

Volcott posted:

Please don't bully.

"Stop being mean to me! :cry:"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
is volcott a Dangerous Individual

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Can someone post some dumb Loonatics Unleashed stuff? I'm aware that it exists but only vaguely know what it's about.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 13:15 on Mar 3, 2017

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

spit on my clit posted:

is volcott a Dangerous Individual

The Most Dangerous.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Volcott posted:

The Most Dangerous.

In the grid ironness of the 41st millennium, there is only football.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I'm guessing the following two're a crossover with something, also remove the L from the end of the filenames for HUGE for the rest of these

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/ringelrei/status/837435086102540288

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vukZOd0DazM

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

welp

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I mean... what?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Ramos posted:

I mean... what?

1. Someone drew the Switch as a kind of derpy dog.
2. People want to gently caress the derpy dog.

I'm not even surprised anymore, this poo poo has become the new normal for the internet.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
It's like a Fursona except for the Nintendo Switch. Switchsona. Named after clicker training culture. Yeah it's a depiction of a kink.

edit: then again could be a joke.

Anagram of GINGER has a new favorite as of 21:49 on Mar 3, 2017

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Alacron posted:

1. Someone drew the Switch as a kind of derpy dog.
2. People want to gently caress the derpy dog.

I'm not even surprised anymore, this poo poo has become the new normal for the internet.

3. Nintendo put a bitter coating on Switch cartridges leading to grown adults licking video games to verify that they taste bad.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
4. People have fetishized tasting Switch cartridges.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Lizard Wizard posted:

3. Nintendo put a bitter coating on Switch cartridges leading to grown adults licking video games to verify that they taste bad.

lol what.

quote:

Update (March 2): In a statement emailed to Polygon, a Nintendo representative confirmed the theory that Switch cartridges are coated in a material that’s meant to dissuade people from putting the units in their mouths.

“A bittering agent (Denatonium Benzoate) has also been applied to the game card,” the spokesperson said, adding that Nintendo recommends keeping Switch cartridges away from children “to avoid the possibility of accidental ingestion.” The representative also noted that denatonium benzoate is non-toxic.

So what is denatonium benzoate, anyway? We did some research.

Denatonium is the most bitter chemical compound known to humanity. It is widely used as an aversive agent, an additive that discourages ingestion by making a substance taste so bad that you’ll immediately want to spit it out.
http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/1/14784140/nintendo-switch-cartridges-taste-awful-psa

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Volcott posted:

The Most Dangerous.

M.D. Geist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Specific
Jun 22, 2007

I had one of those, but the front wheel fell off and I had to get rid of it.

These are great. Kind of a Roadrunner and Coyote vibe.

• Locked thread