Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

I'm not sure which dog to use because I love both of my dogs tho

maybe I should use this pic

or just go for the cute puppy pic...?

I think the blue eye on the smaller dog would help if you're in it to win, but just go with whichever one you have the best one line reason for why they're a good dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Dude I love your dogs no homo

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Love this pic Ehud, how'd you get them to both do it?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Diqnol posted:

He told them Tannehill is an Elite QB

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Diqnol posted:

He told them the Dolphins are definitely making the playoffs this year.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

CyberPingu posted:

He told them Tannehill is an Elite QB

hey guys guess what

Ryan Tannehill is a top 10 QB

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
he's not

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Dude I love your dogs no homo

Second.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Those are good dogs Ehud.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

For this who care, new madden trailer is up.

https://youtu.be/nbAtTuxYDeg

Looking pretty good, especially since they're not releasing this year, gives it time to be the best it can be.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I bought a 55" tv and spent extra money to get true 120Hz just so my football wouldn't be blurry (was gonna spend $500, spent $1000 instead). The TV people said 4k at 60Hz is blurry for sports. Motion blur.

Now I gotta upgrade my directv box. Then my NFL Sunday Ticket will be truly elite. This is gonna make me so much better at fantasy football, guys, you don't even know.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
The only problem is TV doesn't broadcast in 4k yet :(

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

bushisms.txt posted:

For this who care, new madden trailer is up.

https://youtu.be/nbAtTuxYDeg

Looking pretty good, especially since they're not releasing this year, gives it time to be the best it can be.

Pshh you can cheese the Goodell fight easily by summoning Bradyhamut

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Detroit_Dogg posted:

There are two races, humans and arachnids

Blitz7x posted:

The only good bug is a dead bug

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all

I would like to know more...

:3:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Co-worker brought me back kopi luwak back from his vacation. Most expensive coffee in the world, also it's pooped out a monkey cat's butt.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud are you playing Zelda?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

fsif posted:

no

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Maggie says whats up and no you cant have her stick or rope ball thing

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm a man who loves Dogs, Zelda, and Football

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Also I love Nintendo as a company but the Switch thread in GBS is pretty deliciouso

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I've been playing Horizon, which is pretty great. Haven't found an ancient artifact Gronk bobblehead yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

I'll probably pick up zelda eventually, but I'm not really feeling a lot of what the switch is doing so far

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Apparently the WiiU version of Zelda is totally fine. I might pick that one up. There is nothing that looks interesting about the Switch to me. Yet.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Kalli posted:

I've been playing Horizon, which is pretty great. Haven't found an ancient artifact Gronk bobblehead yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

I'll probably pick up zelda eventually, but I'm not really feeling a lot of what the switch is doing so far

Whoa, never even heard of Horizon but youtube gameplay makes it look pretty sweet.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Apparently the WiiU version of Zelda is totally fine. I might pick that one up. There is nothing that looks interesting about the Switch to me. Yet.

The fire emblem game for the Switch is gonna make me buy it

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

Yeah I played it all day and I'm like 0.5% done with it :stare:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

a neat cape posted:

The fire emblem game for the Switch is gonna make me buy it

Only if Raven is in it IMO.

Raven is the best FE character.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I have a Switch and the new Zelda on my person but I have to stay at the office late and THEN I have to go a goddamn karaoke for my oldest friend's 30th birthday.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Only if Raven is in it IMO.

Raven is the best FE character.

You spelled Lissa wrong

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

fsif posted:

I have a Switch and the new Zelda on my person but I have to stay at the office late and THEN I have to go a goddamn karaoke for my oldest friend's 30th birthday.

Sing "born to run" because you get to drunkenly mumble and then yell

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Is th Horizon game play like a Bethesda open world game?

Oh wait it's PS4 exclusive nevermind

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fairly similar, just with less jank and good combat.

Bunch of side quests and content to go along with a main storyline and a gameplay loop of unleashing hell on robot gazelles and crocodiles and bandits and taking their poo poo to upgrade your poo poo so you can be way more of a sadist to the poor robot crocs and bandits.

The stealth kills where you just launch yourself and jam a 6 foot spear through some poor bastard's entire center just feels real good

Kalli fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 4, 2017

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

a neat cape posted:

You spelled Lissa wrong

She's cool I married her to Robin.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

She's cool I married her to Robin.

Same.

I also turned her into a war machine

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The new Zelda is stressful

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Kalli posted:

Fairly similar, just with less jank and good combat.

Bunch of side quests and content to go along with a main storyline and a gameplay loop of unleashing hell on robot gazelles and crocodiles and bandits and taking their poo poo to upgrade your poo poo so you can be way more of a sadist to the poor robot crocs and bandits.

The stealth kills where you just launch yourself and jam a 6 foot spear through some poor bastard's entire center just feels real good

Bethesda style open world. But with actual good combat gameplay???

Dare I get my hopes up?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I am re-watching the Office on Netflix and I have come to the conclusion that Joe Philbin was the Michael Scott of NFL coaches. Makes me wonder what other coaches and sitcom personalities line up. Belichick is totally a Ron Swanson. Jim Tomsula should be suing Adult Swim for stealing his likeness as Carl.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Blitz7x posted:

The new Zelda is stressful

It's super hard. I've died a lot. It feels like it's like 25% survival game where you're dumped in the wilderness and you have to find supplies to survive.

I love it.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

swickles posted:

I am re-watching the Office on Netflix and I have come to the conclusion that Joe Philbin was the Michael Scott of NFL coaches. Makes me wonder what other coaches and sitcom personalities line up. Belichick is totally a Ron Swanson. Jim Tomsula should be suing Adult Swim for stealing his likeness as Carl.

I can definitely see Rex Ryan as Kenny Powers

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I'm playing Total War: Empire. Poland-Lithuania just annexed Prussia and assuaged my leftover German guilt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I've had moderate asthma and allergies that's been getting worse over the last year so I decided to bite the bullet and get an allergy test done. The one where they prick your skin with dozens of things and see if it hits.

I have no food allergies but hit on almost every outdoor/atmosphere/animal one. gently caress.

He gave me a corticosteroid to use twice a day along with a rescue inhaler to use as needed.

Thing is, I have a cat. Dr told me that my asthma could be a ticking timebomb especially since it's cat/dust/dog that triggers it. So now maybe I need to probably get on the lovely and daunting task of rehoming him. That's gonna suck.

• Locked thread