Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i love my new av

when my post loads i get a shot of freddy giving me the "good post!" vibe

feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I just a white guy with a Hitler stache but dressed like urkel.

loving kids these days.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
It's the most out of regs hitler stache ever.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i love my new av

feels good

i'm glad u feel the power

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i love my new av

feels good

I keep thinking you are HCT.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i'm glad u feel the power

do you feel that way

when you post

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

do you feel that way

when you post

its why i post so much it's empowering to look at what I just typed and look a lil to the left and see freddy just smiling down on me, my words and deeds

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its why i post so much it's empowering to look at what I just typed and look a lil to the left and see freddy just smiling down on me, my words and deeds

this is very addictive

putting on flash gordon brb

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn FLASH

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn dunnn FLASH

AAAAAaaaahhhh

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm glad I made you my doppelganger

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4_Z84-rRE

in my tshirt drawer I have the flash gordon shirt

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Gordon/Mercury 2020

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

HE'LL SAVE EVERY ONE OF US!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
EBB i love you but we only have 14 hours to save the earth

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I keep thinking you are HCT.

:same: and I briefly feel like the coolest person getting to hang out with HCT but then it isn't HCT

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
N4b is way cooler everyone should be friends imo

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

N4b is way cooler everyone should be friends imo

Oh he's cool but he's not HCT cool

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pesticide20 posted:

Oh he's cool but he's not HCT cool

please don't do this

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
it weirds me out don't make me melt down tonight i just want to play nightcrawlers

bengy81
May 8, 2010

it weirds me out don't make me melt down tonight i just want to play nightcrawlers

What's nightcrawlers?
Also, there is a greater than 0 chance I end up living in Idaho at some point in the next 2 years. You are in the general vicinity of Spokane???
Don't worry, as a general rule I try not to meet up with other internet weirdos IRL.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bengy81 posted:

What's nightcrawlers?
Also, there is a greater than 0 chance I end up living in Idaho at some point in the next 2 years. You are in the general vicinity of Spokane???
Don't worry, as a general rule I try not to meet up with other internet weirdos IRL.

Coeur D'alene.

It's ok me neither it's just weird but whatever I'm not against it just a huge flake and I hate myself

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

bengy81 posted:

What's nightcrawlers?

Boo this man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmM06XrJsKU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't wanna play nightcrawlers somebody pooped the bed last time

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Coeur D'alene.

It's ok me neither it's just weird but whatever I'm not against it just a huge flake and I hate myself

I would probably meet up with dudes that post on here, but in apprehensive as I had an awkward experience helping a goony goon neckbeard try to find work in my field.

I have thought about trying to put together an game group or a poker game or something but I don't know...

I mean I shouldn't be too picky, I have pretty much no IRL friends that I can hang out with on the regs, and life gets pretty depressing when you have no adult interaction outside of coworkers and your spouse.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bengy81 posted:

I would probably meet up with dudes that post on here, but in apprehensive as I had an awkward experience helping a goony goon neckbeard try to find work in my field.

I have thought about trying to put together an game group or a poker game or something but I don't know...

I mean I shouldn't be too picky, I have pretty much no IRL friends that I can hang out with on the regs, and life gets pretty depressing when you have no adult interaction outside of coworkers and your spouse.

thats my life except instead of coworkers I just have college students I see 8 hours a week and I hate all of them

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
A buddy of mine lives in Coeur . Ex drug addict who has been born again. It sounds lovely

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Proud Christian Mom posted:

I have no idea how the gently caress people do this 2+ hours of commute each day. There isn't a peaceful or serene enough view to make up for the rage I'd suffer from that drive and the knowledge of how much of my life I'm spending driving to loving work

It might be tolerable in another decade or two, after self-driving cars become the standard. Sleep in the car on your way to work. Sleep and/or drink on the way home.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0AxrOUJ62E

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I don't wanna play nightcrawlers somebody pooped the bed last time
I'M GOING IN THE CREVICE

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

thats my life except instead of coworkers I just have college students I see 8 hours a week and I hate all of them

same except without a spouse

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Broke down and got a new washer/dryer for the first time ever. Hi5 to whoever posted their new Samsung set earlier in the thread.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Signed a new lease today for a very nice apartment. The kitchen is extremely dad--all new appliances and gas oven.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Congrats.

I'm stuck in the shithole through April because I'm terrible at planning poo poo out.

On the plus side, they seem to be waiving the month-to-month fee this time around as a lure to get me to re-sign. It's not going to work. Rents seem to be slumping right now though, which is good because it's ridiculous around here.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Thought I heard a bee next to my head. Nope, neighbor bought a loving drone.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Woof Blitzer posted:

Thought I heard a bee next to my head. Nope, neighbor bought a loving drone.

Now he's got you pooping in 4K

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Logan was p dope

yeah it was drat good

i couldn't help but feel it would have worked better without the big showdown at the end and instead just been about logan coming to terms with the fact that he was dying and trying to do something good as his last act but honestly i really enjoyed it all the same

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So is that the actual last wolverine movie at least with Hugh

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

bengy81 posted:

life gets pretty depressing when you have no adult interaction outside of coworkers and your spouse.

That's been my dad's life for 30 years. No particular friends outside his work and my mother's church. He's perfectly happy, though, as far as I can tell. I don't know how he does it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Two Finger posted:

yeah it was drat good

i couldn't help but feel it would have worked better without the big showdown at the end and instead just been about logan coming to terms with the fact that he was dying and trying to do something good as his last act but honestly i really enjoyed it all the same

gently caress, Logan was good, especially for a comic movie.

The first half definitely worked better than the second half but goddamn still. The CD thread had a perfect post suggesting that hero movies work better when the stakes are low instead of world-ending and that's totally true here. Everyone go see Logan. There's even limo tits because why not.

• Locked thread