Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

*trump takes a poo poo on the floor because he can't figure out where the bathroom is in the White House and is too proud to ask for directions*

Baloogan posted:

Chaos reigns

yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Replace the eagle on the presidential seal with the Chaos Reigns fox

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:wtc:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

dorf me pls

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

like i was expecting eternal hellfire and not bumblefucks constantly stumbling over their own stupidity

Did you never watch a real documentary about how the Nazis operated? Even at their 'peak' fascists are terrible at their jobs. Turns out that someone who thinks blind obedience is a virtue is also a dumb rear end.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
https://mobile.twitter.com/costareports/status/838033859761618947

I can't wait for this HBO miniseries.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

dwarf me, yo

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

What a powerful image :911:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

this is the chaos from new evolutionary spaces presenting themselves

where stupid and aggressive wins over stupid and timid

i was informed that the ultimate chaos would be like and not

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/838033859761618947

e::argh:

Yinlock posted:

you haven't seen Peak CNN dude, they are nerds of the year

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Brother Friendship posted:

Did you never watch a real documentary about how the Nazis operated? Even at their 'peak' fascists are terrible at their jobs. Turns out that someone who thinks blind obedience is a virtue is also a dumb rear end.

Also the Third Reich bureaucracy was horribly run since Hitler encouraged counterproductive infighting and backstabbing between all the main factions.

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
The best tweets are paranoid delusional 3am tweets

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
mr president, i was honored to witness your tweetstorm live

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Brother Friendship posted:

the third reich trilogy by richard evans should be like required reading at this point. i also watched a doc on netflix called hitler: a career just cuz i was bored/drunk one day. it was pretty interesting because it was a completely linear telling of hitler's life in politics, whereas most wwii docs skip back and forth thru time. spoiler alert: hitler was actually kind of a dumbass and died a craven drug addict lol

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
He's literally insane. The entire world knows it. These are dangerous times.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

this feels like when flynn resigned

sessions may actually be done

lmao

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nazi Germany got lucky that France was dumb struck by how stupidly they were charging forward to certain doom and yet still managing to win just like Trump. It fails though when your opponent is a fat commie, like Bernie! He would have won!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

i was informed that the ultimate chaos would be like and not

they are one and the same, friendo

first the structure of reality crumbles, then the wounds from its spalling rivets become infected

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Patter Song posted:

embrace the inevitable nuclear holocaust. we shall be born anew.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol at Sessions joining Flynn in Trump hell lolol

lol at Jared Kushner having to sell his soul for a white house gig, likely having come home to Ivanka in bed with her father and it's like what the gently caress do you even say to that? Now he very likely will lose that gig he sold his soul for lol

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Sjonnar posted:

I don't justify a drat thing to you, you loving moron who doesn't know what the word "fascist" means.

To be fair, if you voted for the unutterably corrupt criminal who has been linked to dozens of very suspicious and convenient deaths who called half the country evil, neither do you. Even if you only voted for her so your friends wouldn't call you a fascist.

It me

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/838036166414848000

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
(((Wires tapped)))

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Patter Song posted:

he's also retarded op

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. Amen.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Homeless Friend posted:

on fox and friends lol:
"Just to be clear, we're getting this from the presidents twitter account, we don't know where he's getting this evidence or if he's backing it up"

lol if i survive 2k17

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

pls invite the Russian ambassador into the War Room mister president

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

BUSH 2112 posted:

the third reich trilogy by richard evans should be like required reading at this point. i also watched a doc on netflix called hitler: a career just cuz i was bored/drunk one day. it was pretty interesting because it was a completely linear telling of hitler's life in politics, whereas most wwii docs skip back and forth thru time. spoiler alert: hitler was actually kind of a dumbass and died a craven drug addict lol

Huh, it's almost like you don't need to be smart or competent to kill millions of people and destroy millions of lives. :smithcloud:

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I couldn't help but think of the husband who's wife looks through his phone and finds out he's cheating on her. As she confronts him about his affair he screams:

"Who the f#%^ let you go through my phone! You are a horrible person for going through my personal stuff!!"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zikan posted:

this feels like when flynn resigned

sessions may actually be done

lmao

lying dishonest media fake news wins again

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
lol at the republican party having a strangehold on the entire government and still unable to pass bills or do anything other than blame obama

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

He was SO close to almost a week of pundit praise if not for that Sessions story. I love how angry he is over the whiplash.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

super fightin potus
maga man
:megaman:

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

PLEASE DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

we really won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuoIvNFUY7I

• Locked thread