Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I'm happily carrying a 31 Olivia with me so I don't get paired with nightmare teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Looks like I just needed to wait for the weekend. My rank is now free falling as usual.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Turned out my score hadn't settled yet so I wound up a fair bit higher than I thought I was at, now to see if I get pushed out of the top 2000 by the time the Arena closes

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I was a little disappointed that my five star off this banner was a bow user, but once I got him some levels and skills I realised what a fool I'd been. Klein is a monster. And then you add a dancer to the mix. Also I took great pleasure in finding out he has the ability to simply delete Takumi from the map. And also every flier by the looks of things. And most of the mages.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Lube banjo posted:

If only I had saved more orbs, I wonder what could have been

Dang good roll. Cain is so much better than I thought he would be, I love that dude.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Philip Rivers posted:

Dang good roll. Cain is so much better than I thought he would be, I love that dude.

That's Able. :v:

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Stephen9001 posted:

That's Able. :v:

I always mix their names up!! Abel is gud

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Cain should have a weapon advantage against Abel imo

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lube banjo posted:

If only I had saved more orbs, I wonder what could have been

3* oboro x2
3* +res/-atk tharja

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

The White Dragon posted:

3* oboro x2
3* +res/-atk tharja

Those are grey orbs, 3* wrys and 3* clarine.

akulanization fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Mar 5, 2017

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
please don't be mean to wrys

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
Wrys is a good and cool grandpa, he's the healer I use for training tower runs cause healing everyone on the map at once is really good when you're training baby units.

little_firebird
Sep 1, 2008

Why don't you
just eat your
belly button and die?!
Is a -hp/+atk 5* azura good to have?

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

little_firebird posted:

Any Azura is good to have.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

little_firebird posted:

Yeah you're not liking Azura bc of her stat distribution, but +atk is always good. Azura is a beastly character no matter what

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Azura would be good even if she had 1 HP and no ability to attack

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Andrast posted:

Azura would be good even if she had 1 HP and no ability to attack

Nah, at that point you're better off with Olivia. :v:

Maxy Boy
Sep 7, 2008
Hey thread help me out, I just pulled a 5* Klein and a 5* Jakob. Which one should I use? They both seem dope.

The rest of my team is 5* Eldigan, 5* Reinhardt, and 4* Camilla.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what am I gonna do with this Anna with 7 defence at level 20

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Maxy Boy posted:

Hey thread help me out, I just pulled a 5* Klein and a 5* Jakob. Which one should I use? They both seem dope.

The rest of my team is 5* Eldigan, 5* Reinhardt, and 4* Camilla.

Olivia

Maxy Boy
Sep 7, 2008

I don't have her :(

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Maxy Boy posted:

I don't have her :(

She's in the Hero Map rotation, so you can get in about a week or two tops. Worst case it just means that you'll have to train her up to get Dance.

Maxy Boy
Sep 7, 2008
Ok. And she'd go well with my team?

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Maxy Boy posted:

Ok. And she'd go well with my team?

Dancers go well on pretty much any team, but a hone attack for Reinhardt and dance for a team with 2 brave weapon users might be particularly valuable. Realistically, I'd replace Camilla with Klein when you get a dancer since he'll have better stats overall.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
Anyone know of an easy map to grind lvl 40 Calvary?

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Pulled a +Atk/-Def 5* Ephraim. Not the blue I was hoping for, but he'll have to do. Powerleveled him to 40 using a few stamina potions, since I need to get a better Arena score before the end of the week. I intend on running him alongside Sharena, Lucina and Nino.

If he works out well, I'll be upgrading my +Atk/-Def Nino to 5* and I should have a pretty decent team I think, potentially subbing in Young Tiki instead of Lucina if I need more magical damage.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Oil of Paris posted:

Anyone know of an easy map to grind lvl 40 Calvary?

Lunatic 8-4 has three lvl 40 Calvary for 20 stamina which I think is the best for the quest.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

GLAAD trash bags posted:

Wrys is a good and cool grandpa, he's the healer I use for training tower runs cause healing everyone on the map at once is really good when you're training baby units.

Oh drat! I thought that meant it only worked When Healing Another Staff Character, not When This Character, Who Uses A Staff, Heals Any Character.

Gonna have to stick that on my Lissa!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Of all the 5 star reds i could have gotten its a 5 star fir that was summoned thats incredible. I didnt even know you could summon a 5 star fir

Beats a 5 star hinata i guess

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Ostentatious posted:

Of all the 5 star reds i could have gotten its a 5 star fir that was summoned thats incredible. I didnt even know you could summon a 5 star fir

Beats a 5 star hinata i guess

You can't summon a 5* Hinata thankfully. And actually you shouldn't be able to pull a 5* Fir either, unless you are talking about a pull you did like a week ago on the battling robin banner.

akulanization fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Mar 5, 2017

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

akulanization posted:

You can't summon a 5* Hinata thankfully. And actually you shouldn't be able to pull a 5* Fir either, unless you are talking about a pull you did like a week ago on the battling robin banner.

Yeah but im still extremely salty about it

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
5* Hinata would probably get used in the arena, actually, since he has one of the best stat totals in the game due to Fury.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ostentatious posted:

Yeah but im still extremely salty about it

Uhhhh maybe don't pull on a banner where Fir is a featured 5* red unit?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I finally got my second 5* not counting the second Marth I got with the first one. :toot:

It's Seliph and I heard he's bad. :confuoot:

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
He's not bad but not god tier. I used him fine when he was an arena special. I mean he's a 5* red sword he'll do what red swords are expected.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
So when the hell is the Ursula battle supposed to happen?

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Mar 5, 2017

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

U-DO Burger posted:

Uhhhh maybe don't pull on a banner where Fir is a featured 5* red unit?

no

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Tired Moritz posted:

what am I gonna do with this Anna with 7 defence at level 20
Upgrade her to a 5* level 40 Anna with a defence of 22.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

you miss 100% of the pulls you dont take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Just started playing this game, got a 5* Focus on my first pull, that seems good? It's Sanaki. I have no real idea what's going on this game so far but it seems cool.