Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

If the hat was yellow, dude would look like a painting of a saint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Megabound posted:

This dude is really proud of his 3D printed bong.

And here I thought the Bong was filled with cum.

I'll take the little wins. :unsmith:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ularg posted:

No it is; you can juuuust make out the figurine.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

hwordhan posted:

Aaahhhh, ohhhh, hmmmm, would, would, would, yep yep yep yep yep yep yep

A page back but I've had a poo poo week and this cracked me up. Thank you

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EmptyVessel posted:

Those 'book-shelves' are horrible both as an idea and in execution.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ularg posted:

I'll take the little wins. :unsmith:

If your cum is bright green you need to see a doctor immediately.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Who What Now posted:

Oh, gently caress. :ohdear:

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Ularg posted:

Oh, gently caress. :ohdear:

You probably shouldn't.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

look who doesn't know how to have a good time on st. patrick's day

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Shugojin posted:

Yeah but the thin end of the tie just barely goes through it. The tie loop can only do so much.

It's a sign that you should shorten your tie before its insane length becomes a staple in every political cartoon drawn about you, alongside your tiny hands.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

This guy just needs to wear a shirt that fits him. And maybe get rid of the suspenders.

No, he definitely shouldn't get rid of the suspenders. If a man thinks he needs that extra help keeping his pants up, Imma go ahead and trust his judgement on that one.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I really and truly believed just as a matter of course that everyone in a position of power had a paid coterie of people to make them look good and sand off any sort of embarrassing rough edges or whatever, but boy has the past year proven me wrong

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pastry of the Year posted:

I really and truly believed just as a matter of course that everyone in a position of power had a paid coterie of people to make them look good and sand off any sort of embarrassing rough edges or whatever, but boy has the past year proven me wrong

Someone convinced him to be less orange. Eventually. These days his eyelids are only a couple shades lighter than the rest of his skin.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Posting this here too, because it's just so good...in a bad way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

American politics in a nutshell.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Very good brick storage solution. Why isn't this in the lifehack thread?

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Different number of books on either side, but still appears to be more or less level. Not bad.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Did you know books can be different sizes?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Cosima posted:

What the gently caress is a Butter Babe

well now it's a new pet name that I'm totally stealing :getin:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Munchables posted:

Howdy, I'm here to ruin your day some more. I know it's like 4-5 pages ago, and he's been posted multiple timea, but bad-teeth dvd guy is even worse. As was said before, he was charged and convicted for molesting his little sister. But here's where it gets good. To prove to people on the internet (he was also going to use the video as proof in court I believe) that he was innocent, he recorded himself :nms:talking about how he was only into scat and mainly his own scat. Thus obviously he couldn't have raped her because there was no scat, and certainly not his. He decided to prove his point by making GBS threads into his own hand and loving his poo poo and jacking his poo poo.:nms: Hope I made your day a bit brighter, folks!

t..............hanks?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Who What Now posted:

Wow, offensive to Predators broh.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CelticPredator posted:

Wow, offensive to Predators broh.

In your head-canon sperm runs through Predators' veins?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

According to the directors of AvPR, Predators gently caress with their mouths.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

cash crab posted:

t..............hanks?
O Shank

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

CelticPredator posted:

So that's why they hate xenomorphs so much.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

CelticPredator posted:

So apparently that one piece of hentai Predator fanart is canon, good to know.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Oh look, it's the Quaker Bloats Man.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

TK8325 posted:

Oh look, it's the Quaker Bloats Man.

This joke would require the quaker oats guy to not already be a gigantic fatass.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This joke would require the quaker oats guy to not already be a gigantic fatass.

The quaker oats guy is a grey haired grandpa, so it's different. He may have been a total babe when he was a young fella raising barns and whatnot.

If you've got grandpa bod when you're in your prime you've got problems.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The grandpa bod: like the dad bod, but moreso.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Hey, Agent Orange, use a loving tie clip, dipshit. Scotch tape? Who the gently caress are you?

Jesus rollerblading Christ I hate this gently caress.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

cash crab posted:

t..............hanks?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Great that's a thing I've never cared about before, but now will notice.

The ghost sweater was from Asos (I want one too), but no longer for sale. It was popular enough that knockoffs should come out soon. Or it'll be reissued next Halloween.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Does anyone have a source on that sweater? It owns bones. :iiam:

This is from forever ago, BUT try H&M around Halloween. They usually have similar stuff.

e: I don't follow any male fashion blogs at all, so I don't have any pics. :shrug:

Firmy Shoyombo
Apr 3, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So is this like the Sears "Standard Engagement Photo Set" or something?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Photographer's all like, "Naw man, look angry, like you don't wanna be here. That the only outfit you got? Get something a size too large and come back with an unflattering hairstyle."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not gonna lie, if I ever get engaged I'm gonna do that. Just has a sense of class and sophistication that I like.

Step 1: Find a girlfriend.......this is gonna be hard.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Basebf555 posted:

Losing a lot of weight is really difficult, I don't think anyone would deny that. It's when someone starts getting into that "I ate totally healthy for a whole year and exercised 4 hours a day but I still gained weight!" crap that I start to roll my eyes. If you eat the right things in the right portions, and exercise daily, it is almost literally impossible not to lose weight unless you have some sort of legit medical issue.

I totally get why some people don't have success with it, and I do think it should be treated compassionately like a true addiction. But convincing yourself that its an impossible problem to solve doesn't help the situation.

I know it's a de-thred of the thread but I can say, safely, that weight is just a thing and shouldn't be worried about by others. Some people are fat, some people are thin. My grandmother was overweight by about 70 pounds and lived to be 100. My grandfather was thin and hale and lasted to be 80. My great aunt was rail thin and lasted until her 90's. My great grandmother was fat and round, drank a gallon of whole milk and ate quart of sour cream every day and died at 95.

Eating disorders are a thing. That's OK and those are the people to help. Some people are big, some people are small. I had a friend that was about 700 pounds. That was a disorder. He did eat absurd amounts of food. He lost weight via gastric bypass and now he's back down to a healthy weight. Some people, though, eat normally and stay fat. It's just the deal they were dealt.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HiBFiwbnzg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cory was a lucky dude. Thats a fun family.

• Locked thread