Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Fun fact the first time he ever had a pizza was in 2013

By 'he' I mean Ed Balls of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Fun fact the first time he ever had a pizza was in 2013

You mean pizza or "pizza"?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/838237073538703361

:drat:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

MizPiz posted:

You mean pizza or "pizza"?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/339786117530415104

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cheese moments

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fullhouse posted:

i wish i had taken screenshots from that one guy in the psychics tavern who tells you the horrible secrets of his weaponized meme so that it stops killing him
extremely cspam imo

the whole game has a tone of a solipsistic reality bubble floating through a quantum foam of possibility, reality constructing itself on the cusp of perception and degenerating the moment you look away

trump as gently caress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i once read an entire long thread on voat's pizzagate forum in which i was assured earnestly that if people fold their pizza like that, they are sending a secret message that they were enslaved and molested by The Elite™ as children

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Trump's action on H1B visas is a huge boon for any American college students in the sciences. Combined with his latest act authorizing NASA and the National Science Council to encourage more women to study STEM, I don't think there's anyone who should oppose this attempt to force companies to pay fair wages to qualified Americans instead of having a specific visa category for undercutting people who went into 10s of thousands of debt in the hope of bettering themselves and getting a decent job at the end of it.
The H1B system is due for reform. A broken clock is right twice a day. News at 11.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

remembet wgen the thread was worried yhat trump was going tp coast on goodwill ftom his joint session speech for weeks and do all dorts of evil poo poo lmebo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

cheese moments

cheesequake

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

tacodaemon posted:

cheese moments

The title of my memoirs

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Reservoir Goblins

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

cheesequake

did people itt ever read weird nj because that mag owned.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

h*ck fuckin yeag

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

i used to yeah

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

Weird NJ kicks rear end

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Squizzle posted:

remembet wgen the thread was worried yhat trump was going tp coast on goodwill ftom his joint session speech for weeks and do all dorts of evil poo poo lmebo

I don't. I remember posters getting mad pundits haven't learned anything and that Trump would wreck the goodwill within 48 hours like he did every single time on the campaign trail.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

tacodaemon posted:

i once read an entire long thread on voat's pizzagate forum in which i was assured earnestly that if people fold their pizza like that, they are sending a secret message that they were enslaved and molested by The Elite™ as children

I mean, he is British. :v:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

OhFunny posted:

I don't. I remember posters getting mad pundits haven't learned anything and that Trump would wreck the goodwill within 48 hours like he did every single time on the campaign trail.

hmm could be my memort is garbage

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Squizzle is wrong Trump is good

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Trump's action on H1B visas is a huge boon for any American college students in the sciences. Combined with his latest act authorizing NASA and the National Science Council to encourage more women to study STEM, I don't think there's anyone who should oppose this attempt to force companies to pay fair wages to qualified Americans instead of having a specific visa category for undercutting people who went into 10s of thousands of debt in the hope of bettering themselves and getting a decent job at the end of it.

OTOH he is cutting funding for NOAA and directly loving a huge portion of my universities research budget as a result, loving over a bunch of grad phd students as well in the process. trump is trash hope this helps

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Corny posted:

OTOH he is cutting funding for NOAA and directly loving a huge portion of my universities research budget as a result, loving over a bunch of grad phd students as well in the process. trump is trash hope this helps

go away liberal sjw

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

DrPlump posted:

go away liberal sjw

:gary: :yarg:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

tacodaemon posted:

Jesus christ, how do people get so mentally ill

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm too stupid for STEM

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

OhFunny posted:

There were absolutely a bunch of people freaking out that Trump would get a bump in his approval ratings and it would foster a change in the way poo poo was reported and fought against. There were the people you described too, but that first group was definitely here.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/StephensWSJ/status/838238819656826880

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sexually transgressive electronic music

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Well I mean he did massively expand the surveillance state inherited from Bush and never closed Guantanamo and killed so many innocent brown children that in certain areas they are now terrified of blue skies

drink the piss yet?

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Corny posted:

I think everyone's pretty much made up their minds on climate change by now, so a bunch of grad students who can't get real jobs getting paid to do busywork isn't something I feel too bad about getting cut.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

b hussain obama is gaslighting trump lmbo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

We're almost there. We have to keep working to crack this code.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/838225978904182784

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Squizzle posted:

sexually transgressive electronic music

:justpost:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

I'm too stupid for STEM

You typed 'too' instead of 'to', so I call shenanigans.

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Agrajag posted:

drink the piss yet?

I drink the piss of beautiful women from all around the world, sometimes bottled and aged to perfection.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

you should drink the piss

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

anyone watching SNL? It's on in 10 min

Got a stream?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

• Locked thread