Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Mar 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Youtube red seems like the worst of all possible subscription services

I occasionally think about getting it just to skip ads on my phone, then I realize that they'll use that money for more exclusive content that shouldn't exist, so I watch the ads.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

So, is this film fifty minutes or something? Do they spend half of that time slowly ascending and taking breaks?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

All Nicholas Cage movies need his name in the title now.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Mr. Squishy posted:

I was curious to know what it is, and apparently it's the shocking revelation that Herbalife is a scam. Herbalife responded by buying https://bettingonzero.com, making it about how Betting On Zero's a fucker, and then SEO'ing it to the top result.

Lol. You gotta be pretty loving stupid to not but the domain of your film title in TYOOL 2017.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

...again?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This time, the actress playing Baby has a prior experience in dancing dirty:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkjhhNtW8JY

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Palpek posted:

Woah, YouTube Red made cool posters:

I would have thought that another Human Centipede movie would be career suicide by now.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

This didn't turn out very good, but hey, maybe someone will get a kick out of it.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Hat Thoughts posted:

It's probably the best for music now that youtube autouploads albums in high quality under the "topic" tag

Skwirl posted:

I occasionally think about getting it just to skip ads on my phone

You know you get a full-on Google music subscription with it, right?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

What's that white sedan in the centre? There's nuclear submarines and Humvees and A-Team vans and muscle cars and tanks but then also this car that looks like someone took a wrong turn on their way to go grocery shopping.

Maybe it's some sick as hell rally car I don't recognize but it's not the best angle if it is.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I don't know, all that I care about is that the poster suggests there will be a race on a frozen sea with a nuclear submarine breaking through the ice going after our heroes like a boulder rolling behind Indiana Jones and some unlucky thugs will probably eat some torpedoes not meant for them.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Lobok posted:

What's that white sedan in the centre? There's nuclear submarines and Humvees and A-Team vans and muscle cars and tanks but then also this car that looks like someone took a wrong turn on their way to go grocery shopping.

Maybe it's some sick as hell rally car I don't recognize but it's not the best angle if it is.

Looks like a late Subaru WRX to me, in which case you would be correct in it being a rally car.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

We can see vehicles driven by Dom, Hobbes, Letty and Tej. We know Roman is driving an orange Lambo that appears to be destroyed before the sub appears. So maybe that car is being driven by Shaw or Scott Eastwood's character.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Peanut President posted:

Looks like a late Subaru WRX to me, in which case you would be correct in it being a rally car.

Shoulda known! I like the WRX.

Love the treads on that van, too.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Teenage Fansub posted:

You know you get a full-on Google music subscription with it, right?

Yeah haha but I prefer Youtube for how I listen to music

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Dave Rapoza's Power Rangers poster.

He did the Logan one people got at IMAX. I am so loving happy for him - he's doing so well now! I got word of him a long time ago when he did the TMNT potraits (and got all 4 turtles from him plus a foot soldier (I missed out on Splinter and Shredder). His style is so loving good!!

He did the rangers once before, just the red and green.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

Vintersorg posted:

He did the Logan one people got at IMAX. I am so loving happy for him - he's doing so well now! I got word of him a long time ago when he did the TMNT potraits (and got all 4 turtles from him plus a foot soldier (I missed out on Splinter and Shredder). His style is so loving good!!

He did the rangers once before, just the red and green.

These are probably some of the best posters I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing them!

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I'm the bioscoop

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

That is so much better than any of the previous ones. Bold, eye-catching, you recognise the franchise instantly.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Hot. I didn't know earth was into that.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Vintersorg posted:

I liked this, and then I noticed it was a lightning bolt and liked it even more.

Yes its very dumb of me considering its right there in the title. Didn't see it before I noticed though.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

I really love the flock of birds between Kong and the Earth.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The final Kong poster has leaked.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

Teenage Fansub posted:

10/10

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Teenage Fansub posted:

There are some really cool ones in the GBS photoshop thread (that was inspired by this thread):

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Palpek posted:

There are some really cool ones in the GBS photoshop thread (that was inspired by this thread):

:lol:

Amazing!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Palpek posted:

You are killing it in that thread. Especially the ET one. That was a legit LOL.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Palpek posted:

That thread is amazing.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

More Power Rangers:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Vintersorg posted:

Christ, the contrast in quality is not lost on me.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Based on a true story.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I never realized Rob Ford was packing heat. I guess that's on me for not following Canadian politics more closely.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

That's a mouthful of a title. Is that one of those european or russian cg movies?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I'm a fan of the show but that's one gigantic head.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Cranium Lawyer.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I'm a big fan of the Cranium Intel series after just watching Pt 1's trailer a minute ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOcFwrPnKLs

"A business magnet"

Edit: From what I can tell Cranium Intel 1 doesn't exist outside of a pile of hilarious bogus trailers.

Edit 2: This Aeneas Middleton is an amazing bullshit artist.
https://vimeo.com/aeneasmiddleton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JTGX9dh4Cw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7TMqaKGwC0

I hope whatever scam he's running is working out for him :)

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Mar 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Even the story sounds drug-induced.
"The President wants a military/scientist named Micheal W. Logan dead, after he discovers the Gateway Arch in St. Louis is actually a portal to the Planet X."

The amazing thing is that these 'movies'have IMDB entries too. And posters.

An actual movie poster: