Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Robert Plant posted:

Barring a bus or something, I'm gonna outlive Trump and Hannity and all these shitstains and the notion of visiting their graves and wiping my balls in their tombstones is deeply, deeply gratifying

this but with all boomers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Mariana Horchata posted:

Rhoda Morgenstern

Since I've been sworn in
Well, my cabinet's a mess
They all hate my stupid hair
And the way I like to dress
Won't you tell Jeff Sessions
To stop committing perjury
Why don't you come on over, Valerie?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

we'd still have neo nazi milk drinkers beating up shia lebouf and lol assassin, boring 2017 still woulda been pretty weird

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Baloogan posted:

every single day wouldn't have new fresh insanity.
could you live like that? I couldn't.

that scene in babylon 5

who are you
what do you want

trump and hillary fly off to the outer rim

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Robert Plant posted:

Barring a bus or something, I'm gonna outlive Trump and Hannity and all these shitstains and the notion of visiting their graves and wiping my balls in their tombstones is deeply, deeply gratifying

trump is going to get a state funeral in 25+ years from now in a Great Again america

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Managed 2 days before I ended up drinking a beer

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

im high on trump and I don't care if i ever come down

same honestly this is great and we still have like 4 years of it and i get to make fun of trump voters so hard lmao because drat just drat

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Boring 2017 would have had Trump TV tho

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Third World Reggin posted:

that scene in babylon 5

who are you
what do you want

trump and hillary fly off to the outer rim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJLKtXxnGr4

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

trump is going to get a state funeral in 25+ years from now in a Great Again america

did nixon get one?

cause if he didnt trump sure wont lmao

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

if clinton goes to jail she will spend 20 years digging an escape tunnel only to be caught at the last minute

Obama would be a trustee but get his early release denied anyway.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ramadu posted:

did nixon get one?

Sure did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxmrZbqzsU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

did nixon get one?

cause if he didnt o'bama sure wont lmao

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Why can nothing beautiful last?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

the islamic shock superallah gonna live forever

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ramadu posted:

did nixon get one?

cause if he didnt trump sure wont lmao

yes

now read Hunter S. Thompson's obituary for him

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MadJackal posted:

nothing gold can stay

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

mastershakeman posted:

reminder that the FBI wiretap request was so spurious that they had a one on one hundred thousand chance of getting it denied, and after that happened went to a friendlier judge to "win"
None of that implicates Obama. He can be pissed about the FBI all he wants tarring Obama is where this gets real bad for Trump

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
This was linked last night and gives a good overview of what's going on with this new mess.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2017/03/04/the-conspiratorial-game-of-telephone-in-bannons-rag-that-made-left-right-and-potus-go-crazy/

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

they brought senile Reagan to the funeral

nice

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Baloogan posted:

And then, ball wiping

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I deactivated my Facebook awhile back, but I occasionally bring it back for a few minutes to see what my conservative friends have been saying.
There's one that is still defending Jeff Sessions and blaming fake news for making it a bigger deal than it is.

This country could be on fire and there are still going to be Trump voters who'll say "Atleast Crooked Hillary didn't win lol"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

temple posted:

Pity him. He will eat his words and it will hurt. People like that are their own punishment. I don't even entertain that, as a black person that knows black converservatives, I ask "do you really believe that?" If they really believe that than whatever but its a chance to see if they are lying or stupid.

Perfect. No context, any interpretation is possible.

Yeah that's how I felt. He's gonna feel it quick enough, Trump is unraveling. The guy works for a NY govt agency lol.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
imagine being currently on the ISS, knowing fully well that the earth will be consumed by a nuclear war before your scheduled return

and there'll be just five men and one woman to keep the mankind alive, they should have thought of this

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/exp-50-summary_0.pdf

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

MadJackal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eu1gW-bQ8

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

TwoStepBoog posted:

This country could be on fire and there are still going to be Trump voters who'll say "Atleast Crooked Hillary didn't win lol"

yes, most of them

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

nothing gold can stay

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im the crate being used as a bar

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Which one of the Kickstarter like websites allows for raising bail money?

Cause I'd love to throw an occasional dollar to an endowment fund for the legal defense of eventual trump grave pissers/dancers. It feels like the kind of petty thing that would get a brief media tsking hit but Trump would loving go ballistic.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Just watching this now and it's beautiful, everyone needs to see the whole thing.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

None of that implicates Obama. He can be pissed about the FBI all he wants tarring Obama is where this gets real bad for Trump

This is too nuanced (lol) for the general public/trump supporters. Obama will be blamed and chaffetz will be asking Obama questions in congress in like 2 months.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Baloogan posted:

can yall imagine how boring president crooked would have been?

He's got a point here. We wouldn't be seeing a genuine revival of the left, the rapidly accelerating humiliation of the alt right, and all these nazis getting punched under clinton

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Hannity Status:

still a baby bitch

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

He's got a point here. We wouldn't be seeing a genuine revival of the left, the rapidly accelerating humiliation of the alt right, and all these nazis getting punched under clinton

The election was all about if you preferred incompetent evil or competent evil

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Yinlock posted:

boring is good

Boring was, in fact, bad for everyone that already wasn't an urban-dwelling professional

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Which one of the Kickstarter like websites allows for raising bail money?

Cause I'd love to throw an occasional dollar to an endowment fund for the legal defense of eventual trump grave pissers/dancers. It feels like the kind of petty thing that would get a brief media tsking hit but Trump would loving go ballistic.

Don't forget bailing people out of Disney Jail for punching/pissing on/sodomizing the Trumpbot in their Hall of Presidents.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

Before the election I happened upon his radio show while driving and he was screaming about how liberals wanted to force everyone to ride bikes and live in tipis :lol:

His entire gimmick is to vomit a pile of misleading statistics in between t-ball interviews with fascists. It's hard to imagine a cushier job.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Boring was, in fact, bad for everyone that already wasn't an urban-dwelling professional

that wasn't due to boring

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/838221927521058816

Good tweet thread from Maggie on the coming week and general insanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

• Locked thread