Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I seem to have inadvertently defeated Washpo's 10 article firewall.

:iiam:

e:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

And he said, "Son, this world is rough
And if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough
And I know I wouldn't be there to help ya along
So I give ya that name and I said goodbye
I knew you'd have to get tough or die
And it's the name that helped to make you strong"

Yeah he said, "Now you just fought one hell of a fight
And I know you hate me, and you got the right
To kill me now, and I wouldn't blame you if you do
But ya ought to thank me, before I die
For the gravel in ya guts and the spit in ya eye
'Cause I'm the son-of-a-bitch that named you "Rinse Pubes"
Yeah what could I do, what could I do

:lol:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

Also, the president is insane.
And is very chaotic
I certainly didn't think he would be tame
But maybe not so idiotic!

:discourse:

i'm into it

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

is this where Joe Walsh leads those 5 guys to the charge with his musket

he was busy in family court that day

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

who else is psyched for Muslim Ban EO 2 tomorrow? Pissssssssssiss

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

C-SPAM, Attorney General

https://twitter.com/moonlitmariana/status/813844633713160193

teacher_man
Feb 11, 2017

Solarin posted:

fuking stoked. gonna tell all my friends about it

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Solarin posted:

Excited to see how much money the ACLU makes this time.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
popcorn, check
beer, check
fox news, check

assorted snacks, hell yeah

I'm ready for EO II: The EOening.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

i did a bunch of coke last night and realized, truly, cocaine is the drug of the age of trump

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Solarin posted:

So what is Muslim Ban 2.0 distracting us from this week? I can't keep track anymore :psyduck:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Philip Rivers posted:

i did a bunch of coke last night and realized, truly, cocaine is the drug of the age of trump

FYI

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/04/colombias-coca-boom-is-showing-up-on-u-s-streets/

teacher_man
Feb 11, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

So what is Muslim Ban 2.0 distracting us from this week? I can't keep track anymore :psyduck:

He's adding a new D to the level of chess he plays

an Easy D

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Solarin posted:

he's gonna chicken out

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
♪ its the tensies, do a lot of coke and vote for donald j trump ♪

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Glumslinger posted:

https://twitter.com/edatpost/status/838428130285084672

Lol, the new class of republicans have spent so long obstructing and blocking, they don't barely even remember how to negotiate and horse trade anymore

This is the money paragraph:

"It’s not just a problem in the House. Over in the Senate, a trio of next-generation Republicans — Ted Cruz (Tex.), Mike Lee (Utah) and Rand Paul (Ky.) — are threatening to block the emerging House bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act. They don’t like a proposed tax credit it contains, viewing it as a new entitlement."

They're fighting against the repeal of Obamacare because it would create new entitlements. This is an ouroboros of stupidity.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Solarin posted:

so. does it actualy "fix" anything.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Entitlement

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

idk what job to level

i have a paladin at 55 from before i stopped playing, though i was thinking astrologist to basically be yugioh but theres also dark knight, or maybe even something else, both of those are 30 though

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"It’s not just a problem in the House. Over in the Senate, a trio of next-generation Republicans — Ted Cruz (Tex.), Mike Lee (Utah) and Rand Paul (Ky.) — are threatening to block the emerging House bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act. They don’t like a proposed tax credit it contains, viewing it as a new entitlement."

They're fighting against the repeal of Obamacare because it would create new entitlements. This is an ouroboros of stupidity.

lol seriously. they legit don't want anyone to get anything.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

yah it was rly funny this girl i didnt even know gave me some in a divebar bathroom and couldnt even believe i had never done coke before

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nonsense posted:

Entitlement

Their logic doesn't even work from the conservative point of view because how can Obamacare be less of an "entitlement" than whatever they'd replace it with.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

Excited to see how much money the ACLU makes this time.

maybe CSPAM should do a Southern Poverty Law Center fundraiser this time to spread around the windfall of our country being debased by white supremacists

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Origami Dali posted:

Pence knew what he was getting into.

Every morning Mike Pence wakes up one day closer to Trumps impeachment or fast-food fueled heart attack.
The big chair is almost in reach.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

Seriously tho, nobody outside of like Brietbart seems to have a loving idea what our capital P President is talking about

and the Capital Pee himself, apparently, who is shook as all hell!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so. does it actualy "fix" anything.

only thing I've heard is they remove Iraq from the list of countries because lol we loving invaded their country and unleashed hell on earth there so maybe banning their citizens from the US isn't a good gesture?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Philip Rivers posted:

yah it was rly funny this girl i didnt even know gave me some in a divebar bathroom and couldnt even believe i had never done coke before

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Baloogan works fast lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Hell yeah

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

I like how SNL has developed the character of the Trump kids. Don jr. is a slick rear end in a top hat, and Eric is a mentally subnormal manchild!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMMJBJ1EGY

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Seriously tho, nobody outside of like Brietbart seems to have a loving idea what our capital P President is talking about

I decided to see what /pol/ thought. Each and every one of the threads on anything related to the wiretap eventually gets derailed by people talking about Hillary and CTR -- oops I mean Shareblue. There was a multiple reply long derail about how they're apparently still retouching photos of Hillary to hide a hole in her tongue which indicates she has some sort of disease related to cannibalism. Every doubter is a shill and then each shill accusation degrades into an absurd back and forth that goes on forever. They're drowning in their own ocean of piss but are supremely confident that they're going to win.

There'd better be some actual substance to all this Russia bullshit because I don't think I can handle these fuckheads winning.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
a boardroom filled with cardboard cutouts of muslim countries, while trump yells at and fires them

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I called it the Ouroboros of conservative media, but whatever, same diff

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

William Bear posted:

I like how SNL has developed the character of the Trump kids. Don jr. is a slick rear end in a top hat, and Eric is a mentally subnormal manchild!

Eric Trump Scolds Father That He Mustn’t Inquire About The Businesses, For He’s Sworn Not To Tell

quote:

‘You Shan’t Ask Me About Our Shops, Papa, For I Am Forbidden To Say!’ Chides President’s Son

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
see spam

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

The gently caress

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
paul ryans healthcare plan for poors is a trapdoor into a fire pit

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Trump sons, planning expansion of family business, look to leverage campaign experience: A new hotel chain would extend the company’s reach into dozens of cities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Woof Blitzer posted:

The gently caress

• Locked thread