Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol it's true it's like winning evo while smashing the controller and not even looking at the screen.

All the while complaining that your opponent is a big cheater, no fair, this controller is broken etc lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol fbi just said doj should break w trump on wiretap allegations

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I live in constant wonder at the fact that any day now my government might collapse when Steve Bannon finally turns Trump into a skin suit and tries to trick the country into thinking he's him.

15% will say the photos of the skin suit are fake.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

thathonkey posted:

lol fbi just said doj should break w trump on wiretap allegations

lol this is the hardest a republican white house has ever had to work

things seem to be heating up....

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Remember when Republicans impeached Nixon? :lol:

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I wonder if Trump's staff/handlers will have to have to stage an intervention at some point? It would make for great reality TV.

Probably no one genuinely loves Trump enough to care though :sad:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

mike12345 posted:

only if you got the billion dollar controller

Hilldog was using a billion dollar controller and had practiced for her entire life, then Trump just swaggered in, having never played before and entered the cheat code. Then he bragged about how bigly good he is.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Pawn 17 posted:

Hilldog was using a billion dollar controller and had practiced for her entire life, then Trump just swaggered in, having never played before and entered the cheat code. Then he bragged about how bigly good he is.

i would say its more like when you play your younger cousin who just randomly mashes buttons and wins but yeah, we need mr sessions to investigate first

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i would say its more like when you play your younger cousin who just randomly mashes buttons and wins but yeah, we need mr sessions to investigate first

Yeah or that. And the little poo poo is smack talking you and laughing the whole time. GOD DAMMIT I SHOULD HAVE SPRUNG FOR THE $2B CONTROLLER!!!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

democrats: we need to mash more

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Okay yes I lost but if this was final destination no items I would have won so

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Maya Fey posted:

democrats: we need to mash more

"No, no - we will continue our current strategy of practicing only against the computer on easy mode."

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Serak posted:

"No, no - we will continue our current strategy of practicing only against the computer on easy mode."

We are working closely with Goldman Sachs to bring over top talent from Korea!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/scottdetrow/status/838534940778201088

:tbear:

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

This whole thing is just serving out primo lols, even by trump standards

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I imagined a Trump administration would be an epic dumpster fire, but I didn't think it'd be this extreme. And we've got at least 3 more years to go!

I suspect the piss tape will drop any day now and the GOP and evangelical right will find some new way to align its existence with their support of Trump.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Kuato posted:

I imagined a Trump administration would be an epic dumpster fire, but I didn't think it'd be this extreme. And we've got at least 3 more years to go!

I suspect the piss tape will drop any day now and the GOP and evangelical right will find some new way to align its existence with their support of Trump.

Not even 3 years, it's only been like a month and a half. We have the better part of this year as well

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

If hill runs again we get 8 of this!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Sancho posted:

If hill runs again we get 8 of this!

What do you mean "if". She absolutely is going to run and we will have Trump for 8 years of hilarity. What a time to be alive!

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Trump and family have already spent $97M of taxpayers money for trips - more than the Obamas and the Bidens in eight years.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/donald-trump-travel-costs-mar-a-lago-taxpayers

https://i.imgur.com/5rWCzxy.mp4

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Verily I Shat posted:

Trump and family have already spent $97M of taxpayers money for trips - more than the Obamas and the Bidens in eight years.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/donald-trump-travel-costs-mar-a-lago-taxpayers

https://i.imgur.com/5rWCzxy.mp4

ha ha the president takes weekends off

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

What do you mean "if". She absolutely is going to run and we will have Trump for 8 years of hilarity. What a time to be alive!

Watch the DNC say they're not gonna run Hillary Clinton again but right after everyone breathes a sigh of relief they reveal that Chelsea Clinton will be their candidate instead lmao

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I read Oprah Winfrey might run. The entire country demonstrated it went full retard last year so why not have the Democratic primary be a mixture of talk show hosts, actors and athletes. I would like to see Dennis Haysbert pretend to be David Palmer IRL and win a 50 state landslide.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Snoop 4 prez

:weed:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

legit would rather prefer snoop because you know he wouldn't give a gently caress and would also be 1000000000000000x's better than trump lol.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

legit would rather prefer snoop because you know he wouldn't give a gently caress and would also be 1000000000000000x's better than trump lol.

i can think of one specific thing he'd give a gently caress about

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Arrhythmia posted:

i can think of one specific thing he'd give a gently caress about

Smoke weed everyday???

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You could absolutely run on a platform of absolutely nothing other than "legalize weed nationwide" and win by a landslide

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Day 1: executive order legalizing weed.
Day 2: blaze-a-thon with world leaders. "Hey man, your nukes aint chill, can you like... back off a bit, and pass me that blunt?"
Day 3: world peace.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

ballistics statistics posted:

Day 1: executive order legalizing weed.
Day 2: blaze-a-thon with world leaders. "Hey man, your nukes aint chill, can you like... back off a bit, and pass me that blunt?"
Day 3: world peace.

never in my life did i ever look at SNOOP DOGG as a viable world leader until my country elected Trump LOL

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
This rules imo

https://twitter.com/barnztormre/status/838544877549993990

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I hope Trump opens a special investigation on the murder of Patton Oswalt's wife.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Pawn 17 posted:

I hope Trump opens a special investigation on the murder of Patton Oswalt's wife.

I sincerely hope not, you're not allowed twitter in jail

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Tweet from a phone smuggled in a butt problem solved

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Dr. Faustus posted:

@realDonaldTrump: Just asking questions!

lol

Lol donald just learned about phrasing his insanity as a question so he doesn't have to take responsibility. Hahaha.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
courtesy of gip, more of trumps base gets hosed:

SwampDonkey posted:

Not a poo poo post.

VETERAN FIGHTING DEPORTATION AFTER 2 TOURS IN AFGHANISTAN

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A group of soldiers, family, and community members came together Saturday to fight a deportation order for a former U.S. soldier.

Army Private 1st class Miguel Perez, Jr., was born in Mexico and grew up in Chicago. On Monday, Perez faces a deportation hearing because he committed a non-violent drug offense, his family said.

Perez represents thousands of green card veterans who face deportation, according to a press release by Ashley's Memory Project, which was started by the immigrant mother of a deceased veteran, and a local church. They said many enlist with the promise of citizenship.

He served two tours of duty in Afghanistan and was injured in an explosion. He sustained a brain injury and suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, his family said.

"He's more American than most of us standing here, because he did pick up arms to defend this country," his mother told reporters at Lincoln United Methodist Church in Pilsen.
Perez's parents are both U.S. citizens.

The family said that Perez did not get the adequate medical attention when he returned home and turned to self medication with drugs and alcohol.

His family said he joined the Army before he could go through the citizenship process.

The family plans to hold a press conference before the deportation hearing at the Chicago Immigration Court in the Loop. Congressman Luis Gutierrez, D-Chicago, and Ald. Danny Solis (25th Ward) are also scheduled to attend.

On Tuesday, the family will travel to Washington, D.C., for an event of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/veteran-fighting-deportation-after-2-tours-in-afghanistan/1739129/

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol if i serve for 2 tours of wars for ANY country and come back with an injury and you don't give me citizenship

will ICE give a gently caress that hes a VETERAN and we must give them our UTMOST respect?

*shakes 8 ball*

not likely

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
not even veteran status can....trump immigration status. :smug:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i basically loathe everything about my time in the service but it was cool as gently caress to work with non-citizens and have some become naturalized. I can't even imagine dudes getting nailed by ICE for dumb poo poo. OH WELL MAGA BITCHES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*reads immigration dossier* hmm it says here you served two tours in afghanistan but you have sad brains, so. . .you're mexicos problem