Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://society6.com/thatlittledemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

spent like the whole yesterday playing Borderlands 2 on UVHM

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Zelda

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm not a huge Twilight Princess fan, but Snowpeak Manor is one of my favorite Zelda dungeons

It's like the only ice dungeon in video games that you could call great, or at least "not really obnoxious". you
-enter it by snowboarding
-use cooking as a central dungeon mechanic
-get a huge fuckoff ball and chain
-save a marriage

owns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

played some Smash Bros with a bud. don't know what i'm going to do later. maybe some Nuclear Throne.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

May try to finish Oath in Felghana tonight

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
dwarf fortress

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Played a bunch of DQ7, got Ashe, currently on some island I forget what. I've grown tired of backtracking over each island twice since the last bunch have just blended together. It was novel at first but its overstayed its welcome for sure. I kinda just want to beat it at this point. Not my favorite DQ, but still pretty good.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also some specter knight

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Didn't find a Switch, so I took a nice hot gamer bath with my 3DS, DQ7, and a bud light lime a rita. Can't wait until next week when I can do that with Zelda.

E: lol i'm in the Russian village and I just got purged and exiled to gulag

P-Mack fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 6, 2017

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bud light lime a rita

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

trying to jack off posted:

bud light lime a rita

hop st00pid

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

It is extremely irresponsible to game in the bath. 😑

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I tried Breath of the WIld for several hours this friday and associated weekend and it's just not attaching and I don't quite fully know why and that frustrates me

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Relax not every game does it for everyone.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

It is extremely irresponsible to game in the bath. 😑

got my chopsticks, got my switch going while im in the bath, needs somethin else!

Haha, Srirachasauce!

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Ciaphas posted:

I tried Breath of the WIld for several hours this friday and associated weekend and it's just not attaching and I don't quite fully know why and that frustrates me

Yeah when I know a games good but it's not clicking with me I come back to it a year later like I did with the witcher 3 and I'm enjoying it like aged fine wine

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Ciaphas posted:

i felt similarly until something just clicked. i forget what it was, might have been a cutscene or some weird emergent gameplay moment that happened but everything came together and i've been attached to my Wii U controller like a parasite ever since

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[b]Drunk \ovEr wahtc[/]b.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

come back to it later my man, it'll click another time. I've bounced off games then returned to them a few months later only for them to end up some of my all-time favourites. My "main man" Link won't go anywhere.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i unlocked hard mode on dk tropical freeze but cbf getting the last few puzzle pieces. I'm going to finish wind waker hd so i dont spend $90 on breathe of the wild

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also im dissapointed in the final world of tropical freeze considering the snes dkc bonus worlds were an entire world with a boss and everything and all they give you is 3 levels...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

i unlocked hard mode on dk tropical freeze but cbf getting the last few puzzle pieces. I'm going to finish wind waker hd so i dont spend $90 on breathe of the wild

spend $90 on BotW. it's worth every penny dude. remember plying OoT as a child and feeling that sense of wonder, like anything is possible cause you're a child and you don't know any better? botw provides that feeling for grown ups. it's magic and your wasting your time by not playing it right now

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Playing BotW now while everyone is still finding everything and working out new stuff is really fun. People were talking about how you sometimes see big shafts of light and stuff, and someone said they tracked down its source but I don't know if they're just that kid who said they found Mew under a truck or not. It's rare to get that sense of wonder in this day and age

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

doughvakiin posted:

spend $90 on BotW. it's worth every penny dude. remember plying OoT as a child and feeling that sense of wonder, like anything is possible cause you're a child and you don't know any better? botw provides that feeling for grown ups. it's magic and your wasting your time by not playing it right now

i wasnt inpressed with oot when i first played it in 2003 after i had already played majoras mask

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The rare March snow day means coffee and DQVII. :D

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

It is going to be 85 degrees out today so I think I will go crash my drone into a tree again. After that, kirby superstar (snes, no power run)

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I've been playing Ghost Recon Wildlands today. It's been quite a lot of fun I've found, sneaking around Bolivia, evading law enforcement, destroying factories and shooting people who may or may not be affiliated with the local cartel

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
csgo and bleed 2. might finally start some new game, maybe freedom planet

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i wasnt inpressed with oot when i first played it in 2003 after i had already played majoras mask

well you know what i meant you drat rear end clown. kick rocks :byewhore:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Zelda

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nier Automata. I kinda wanna try drakengard at some point, not play the whole thing but just check out the first hour or something.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Definitely Zelda, might pop in Misadventures of Tron Bonne as well.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Definitely Zelda, might pop in Misadventures of Tron Bonne as well.

Isnt that an absurdly rare game?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Isnt that an absurdly rare game?

It's on the PSN store for PS3/vita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Oh, they rereleased it? Thats kinda cool. The original hard copy was pretty expensive.