Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The City of New York states in official regulations that a burrito is a sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The City of New York states in official regulations that a burrito is a sandwich.

It's stuff contained with in bread so it's a sandwich. Just like calzones, perogies, and fruit pies.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Why do you people keep quoting the long thing?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Charles Bukowski posted:

Why do you people keep quoting the long thing?

because you haven't read it yet

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Jerusalem posted:

I just couldn't get into Honma matches at all after all that domestic abuse stuff came out, but I wouldn't wish something like that on my worst enemy :(

achillesforever6 posted:

I don't know I would wish that fate on the entire GOP right now

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I believe you'll find that the GOP is anything but an enemy to Jerusalem.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Alaois posted:

because you haven't read it yet
I read the whole thing and halfway through it hit me "people are just gonna quote that entire post and add 'same' a few times, aren't they.

On my phone, too, you unimaginable bastards

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

A sandwich is nothing but an open-sided burrito.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

A pizza is half a sandwich

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

System Metternich posted:

A pizza is half a sandwich

A sandwich is a sandwich. You can't say it's only a half sandwich.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
It's an open-faced sandwich but still a sandwich.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Guy Mann posted:

A sandwich is a sandwich. You can't say it's only a half sandwich.

Listeb here, "Guy" Mann,

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Is cinnamon toast a half sandwich?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Everything is a sandwich.

Except a well-done steak. That is not a sandwich.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Everything is a sandwich.

Except a well-done steak. That is not a sandwich.

Have I got good news for you!!!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
AFP is thataway buddy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3766830

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
I don't know man I would eat the hell out of that

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Phil Moscowitz posted:

I don't know man I would eat the hell out of that

If veal parm is wrong there's no reason to be right.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Dan Didio posted:

I love the idea of Shaq showing up and giving an incredible audition for a character that not only wasn't in the movie, but no one else involved with the production knew existed.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Solice Kirsk posted:

Meat Clown

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Marinara, how does that work?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's stuff contained with in bread so it's a sandwich. Just like calzones, perogies, and fruit pies.

Pies are made of pastry, not bread.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Egbert Souse posted:

Convince Adolf Hitler to move to California to become an artist shortly after WWI.

Ends up becoming a celebrated background/layout artist at Disney. :unsmith:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I can see how he and Walt would get along

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Tiggum posted:

Pies are made of pastry, not bread.

A sandwich is not made by being surrounded by bread, it's one prepared food in between other prepared food items.

As terrible as it is, the KFC Double Down is definitely a sandwich. No sane person would argue that a pie is a sandwich, nor that a beaded pork chop is itself a sandwich.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

A sandwich is not made by being surrounded by bread, it's one prepared food in between other prepared food items.

As terrible as it is, the KFC Double Down is definitely a sandwich. No sane person would argue that a pie is a sandwich, nor that a beaded pork chop is itself a sandwich.

:colbert: Check. Mate.

edit:

And just because

quote:

+

=

A sandwich! By your very definition!..........although me doing all this kinda points to me not being sane, so maybe your point still stands.

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 05:22 on Mar 6, 2017

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Obviously it's only a sandwich if you can stick your dick into it.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

How the gently caress do you make a chart out of that poo poo? You can't. Thus, can't be a pie, just a fancy apple doughnut.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Grandmother of Five posted:

If the GBS mods make one more word illegal to say like tranny and retard, I am going to prove how wrong they are by joining the site built around stalking a mentally ill man for a decade and daily cataloguing the shirts he wears.

Grandmother of Five posted:

It is extremely hypocritical that the site which originally created the 9/11 picture collage of Hulk Hogan doing a clothesline on the Twin Towers, now in 2017 doesn't support slaying the mods & admins + trans people by mailing them anthrax and throwing molotov cocktails. Does anyone even remember that Habbo Hotel was a SA thing?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
A sandwich is any molecules which totally surround other different molecules so please excuse me while I chow down on two pieces of pumice with some bronze in between.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

A sandwich is any molecules which totally surround other different molecules so please excuse me while I chow down on two pieces of pumice with some bronze in between.

lol if you don't grate some molybdenum on that bitchwich

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I have to confess I've been seasoning my sandwiches with copper and I am a bitch.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Copper's a legit seasoning, but you haven't lived until you've melted a few slices of ammonium sulfide, it's loving delicious.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
loving fascinating.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Guys, we all know the true sandwich is the chickencheese, and if I hadn't just learned it was on the corrupted part of the database that's still being fixed I'd link the thread :sigh:.

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Those don't look at all like abscesses, so don't think about that at all.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Guys, we all know the true sandwich is the chickencheese, and if I hadn't just learned it was on the corrupted part of the database that's still being fixed I'd link the thread :sigh:.

Chicken + cheese + uranium oxide. Rolled in a tortilla. A little Cholula on top. Oh yeah.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Axeman Jim posted:

See a drat doctor if your body does that.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Axeman Jim posted:

I recently had an abscess in my lower jaw and when they pulled my tooth I took it home and dropped it in a colony of blind, white eyed, Periplaneta americana roaches and watched them eat the tooth meat still adhered to it.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Big Centipede posted:

I recently had an abscess in my lower jaw and when they pulled my tooth I took it home and dropped it in a colony of blind, white eyed, Periplaneta americana roaches and watched them eat the tooth meat still adhered to it.

Please let me know if it's okay I use this as part of the origin story for a new comic book villain I'm working on, k tia.

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

Big Centipede posted:

This, this here, this is something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

goon just casually mentions having access to a flesh-eating colony of blind, white eyed, Periplaneta americana roaches and no one bats a loving eye