Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Trump is two days away from firing Comey and appointing Mark Levin and Ed Balls director of the FBI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hey remember when GWB was a literal war criminal who sunk an insane amount of blood and treasure into a war over nothing and the Obama admin said "oh we'll just let bygones be bygones, don't wanna look vindictive by investigating any of that" and then when he exited the WH the next dude literally said "WHITEWATER/NIXON!" over a wiretapping scandal he seems to have made up out of a haze of Breitbart fart sounds and demanded an investigation?

*extremely Chris Farley voice*

...that.....that was awesome.

Obama spent the past 8 years acting like a huge bitch except for droning brown people.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

anime was right posted:

u might be developing the olds. there is no cure.

Yeah I might be settling into this weight, which is really bad. I'm getting up there fitness-wise (26) so I prolly missed the boat.

Damned bullshit that I gotta spend like 2 hours after work three times a week just to be marginally less chub

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Pollyanna posted:

Yeah I might be settling into this weight, which is really bad. I'm getting up there fitness-wise (26) so I prolly missed the boat.

Damned bullshit that I gotta spend like 2 hours after work three times a week just to be marginally less chub

As everyone in the diet/exercise threads will tell you, you don't lose weight by working out, you lose weight by lowering calorie intake; you look better by working out.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

bannons plan to destroy the national society and rebuild it whitely is gonna have some problems what w the lefter/browner parts of the country being more able to ride out his garbage

the plan is to use the federal government to kill as many red state trump voters as possible to bring about the turner diaries.

basically its white power accellerationism

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Squizzle posted:

bannons plan to destroy the national society and rebuild it whitely is gonna have some problems what w the lefter/browner parts of the country being more able to ride out his garbage

its like Bannon was schooled by insane Russian cranks and doesnt actually know anything or something

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I'll prolly go to the gym again...sigh

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
spicer: but her emails

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/838832375840837632

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fits my needs posted:

Obama spent the past 8 years acting like a huge bitch except for droning brown people.

targeted killings is like the best euphemism ever

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

just live on whiskey and pork rinds and you won't be fat

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

silvergoose posted:

As everyone in the diet/exercise threads will tell you, you don't lose weight by working out, you lose weight by lowering carbohydrate intake; you look better by working out.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al! posted:

the plan is to use the federal government to kill as many red state trump voters as possible to bring about the turner diaries.

basically its white power accellerationism

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Pollyanna posted:

I'll prolly go to the gym again...sigh

have u tried full body convulsions

a few hours a night really gives your core the what for

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

silvergoose posted:

As everyone in the diet/exercise threads will tell you, you don't lose weight by working out, you lose weight by lowering calorie intake; you look better by working out.

That's what I've heard yeah, tbqh I can't justify more than like 1500~1750 daily and ive been real lazy/inattentive there. diets gone to poo poo

I also suspect diet soda still has a major effect on weight gain so I'm cutting that out now

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

basically the whole white nationalism + free market thing is going to consign all of appalachia and the poor rurals to a quick and uncomfortable death so i'm not really sure what the end game is here

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Best piece of advice I can give anyone about gym memberships is to just pick the one closest to where you live. Our gym has a facility two blocks from our apartment and I end up going there three times a week on top of my normal running schedule, it's great.

Compare that to when it used to be a 5 minute drive (still short TBH) and we'd go like once a week.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/838828921705611264

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
If you played a drinking game with Spicer press conferences where you drink when he says "unbelievably qualified" or "I think the President has made it clear" you would be dead as gently caress

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/JuliaCarmel__/status/838796579440054272

We're all gonna die

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

mlmp08 posted:

Fuckin' reddit, man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

On the youtube page there's a link to supposedly the guy's wife begging for defense fund money (or maybe just gimme money money).

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TildeATH posted:

You should be a personal trainer.

id only have a poster of jowly trump to scare people into losing weight

fear is the best motivator :o:

Al! posted:

get a pair of kettle bells, they're quite versatile :q:

you can tie them with a bungee cord and fling them like bolas and bind the riot cop feet together as one ball freely shatters the ankle of his adjoining plexiglass hoplite fascist buddy

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Schnorkles posted:

basically the whole white nationalism + free market thing is going to consign all of appalachia and the poor rurals to a quick and uncomfortable death so i'm not really sure what the end game is here

Bannon was the hero of this story the entire time.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Schnorkles posted:

race war

get the poor rurals into militias and retake chicago by force

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/838809263631904768

:smugdon:

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

anime was right posted:

helluva beard

have you noticed that like all these hosts that shave every day seem to grow the most gnarly beards when they finally can? its super weird

its like a job requirement that you must be able to grow a sick beard but choose not to do so

Having a huge beard owns. Mine was so bushy I kept seeing it out of the corner of my eye and startling myself.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Squizzle posted:

making white people suffer is a big part of his plan

desperate and angry poor white people swell the ranks of the Muslim Hater Army, happy whites not so much

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

holy gently caress short ribs have a lot of calories

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

You, uh.. realize that LePen is down 61-39 to Macron in the poll you just posted right?

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
lol

north korea's launches threaten our friends down south

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

the black husserl posted:

making white people suffer is a big part of his plan

desperate and angry poor white people swell the ranks of the Muslim Hater Army, happy whites not so much

unfortunately the desperate whites now have rickets and lead poisoning thanks to GOP governance

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Mission Accomplished

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

You, uh.. realize that LePen is down 61-39 to Macron in the poll you just posted right?

Fillon's voters will not go to Macron, that's the wild card in the second round. I really hope this system keeps them out at the first round, I've also heard of not letting the popularity contest in the first round happen, and that FN could be kept out outright as well.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Mar 6, 2017

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I'm just going to let the tweet speak for itself :discourse:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

clean out yoru drat inbox

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm looking forward to my employer dropping company coverage entirely and not giving me a raise equivalent to what they were spending on me before.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

dehumanize yourself and face le pen

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
le pen is mightier than le sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

drat i was tohnming that euphronius and schnorkles and i could try to form the cspam :justcaucus: in congress but here we are

No way I'm as for life

Not leaving current jerb

• Locked thread