Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

McGlockenshire posted:

One quick clarification. It looks like Trump sourced his outrage directly from Breitbart, not through Fox News.
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/838094524555591680
That's even scarier.

From It's All Obama, And Has Been All Along., a vanity thread posted by Laz.

Guys, I think it's time for some :tinfoil: game theory. :tinfoil:

Is this what having a stroke feels like? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Glocken Bannon runs Breitbart and his Trump's advisor. He's getting it straight to the veins

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Trump Set the Trap and the Rats (and RINOs) Walked In, a vanity thread posted by freeper LS

They still think he's playing N-dimensional chess when in reality he's the pigeon making GBS threads all over the board. But still, get a load of this OP, it's a journey.

the OP posted:

Over the past week the hysteria on the right and among some weak-kneed Trumpers has been over the top. Even Rush Limbaugh began to wiggle uncomfortably, fearing Trump did know what he was up against, and hadn't moved fast enough to deal with the "silent coup" against him.

Jeff Sessions' recusal supposedly showed that Trump, like all the rest of the Republicans, didn't know how to play hardball.

Ooops.

I can always tell when something big is about to happen at Team Trump when my contact messages aren't returned. And I'm always pleasantly surprised that Team Trump is one to a dozen steps ahead of anything I'm thinking.

Case in point: yesterday I drafted a memo urging Trump to go on offense against the Democrats, specifically the Congressional rats. And as usual, I'm thinking of building a bowling alley while Trump is envisioning a gleaming skyscraper.

Today Trump's offensive began. But only after cleverly baiting the hook, luring the enemy Cannae-style into an envelope from which there is no escape.

He didn't fight back against the guys in the ring. He went after their manager, their coach, and their funder-in-chief. Trump went after the head of the snake.

By Tweeting that Trump Tower and his personal residence were bugged---and apparently the evidence of such a wiretap approval exists---Trump again shows why he plays 3D chess and his enemies are playing Parcheesi. The Bible says it this way: "They will come at you one way and go away fleeing seven."

Other than the fact that this is OBAMA he is going after, the juciest part is that Sessions did NOT recuse himself from a wiretap investigation of Obama. Get it?

Trump just leapfrogged the whole Russia thing with an "It ends today." Now Team Trump has leverage to force a full and total standdown of all opposition to Trump inside Congress, all end to the disruptions, and meek and timid confirmation of all appointees. Or Zero goes to jail. That simple.

Many here will want blood. But I'm reminded of Sam Houston after he defeated Santa Anna at San Jacinto. Instead of hanging the dictator, he merely took all of the American Southwest. Santa Anna was out soon anyway, but we still have Phoenix, Denver, and (unfortunately) California. It will be a negotiation from strength, and the Dems will have no choice but to comply. They won't completely give up---there will be surreptitious acts with enough deniability---but this was a perfectly baited hook that all of Trump's enemies just walked into.
This thread has four hundred loving replies. I'm expecting that it'll break down into a flamewar halfway through.

quote:

To: LS

The Media and the Deep State are formidable enemies. I fear for our President’s life and even more I fear for our Republic.

4 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:05:13 AM by TTFlyer

All the crazies are out today.

quote:

It allows Trump to open wiretaps on Obama et al and further allows Trump to open investigations into collusion between the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Further it give Trump added motivation to finally expose Obama for having posted a forged birth certificate on a government website...

5 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:06:28 AM by Hotlanta Mike ('You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.")

quote:

Comment #12 Removed by Moderator

Once again, I would hate to be employed in a business run by a freeper.

quote:

Trump Set the Trap and the Rats (and RINOs) Walked In

I kept thinking that you don't build a business empire by cowering and continually turning the other cheek to your enemies, so I was wondering when, and how, Trump would strike back and start taking down those bastards!

16 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:11:29 AM by The Sons of Liberty (Send 0bama and the Clintons to a Black Site IMMEDIATELY for rendition on charges of TREASON!)

I kinda want to find these posts, but I kinda don't want to have too much of the mind poison again.

quote:

Thanks for an insightful post, I’m sick of reading whiny posts from FReepers who have taken the bait and somehow think Trump and his entire team are now suddenly a bunch of morons.

20 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:13:10 AM by bigbob (We have better coverage than Verizon - Can You Hear Us Now?)

quote:

Obama will continue Alinsky tactics (attack, attack, attack) unless he’s totally taken out & put in JAIL. If Trump wants to stop the sedition against him, he needs to make sure everyone knows they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Starting with Zero.

22 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:14:35 AM by Twotone (Truth is hate to those who hate truth.)

Meaning he read it on loving bright bart dot com

quote:

To: InterceptPoint

What’s new is that Trump said “I just learned” meaning he has new info.

23 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:14:40 AM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

To: Twotone

Jail will not stop the effort. Jail will prolong the effort. Many deaths are the only solution.

Think Napoleon and Waterloo.

31 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:16:42 AM by bert (K.E.; N.P.; GOPc;WASP .... Hillary is Ameritrash, pass it on)

It's Obama! No, it's Hillary! No, it's Jarrett! No, it's Soros!

quote:

The head of the snake most assuredly MUST be cut off. The republic will not be any safer until Nazi collaborator Soros is in jail and his assets impounded. I’m sure a cell could be found at Gitmo without too much trouble.

32 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:17:47 AM by NTHockey (Rules of engagement #1: Take no prisoners. And to the NSA trolls, FU)

They're so, so deep into their conspiracy thinking that all of this Russia stuff is manufactured by the Democrats that they can't imagine any other possible circumstance.

quote:

This is astonishing to me, as I have never heard a word about this story. If the Obama administration abused the FISA process to wiretap a political opponent, it is a scandal of the first order–the worst political scandal of my lifetime, easily. And the press has known about it and covered it up? Unbelievable.

But if this is a story that has been out there for a while, why does Trump say he “just found out”? Sounds like at a minimum there are new developments. We will see.

TRUMP GOES NUCLEAR WITH CLAIM OBAMA WIRETAPPED HIM DURING ELECTION [UPDATED]

hxxp://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/03/trump-goes-nuclear-with-claim-obama-wiretapped-him-during-election.php

33 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:18:42 AM by Hotlanta Mike ('You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.")

I don't understand what this one is really trying to say. Original formatting.

quote:

The best headline today . . . from the Washington Post . . .

Trump, citing no evidence, accuses Obama of 'Nixon/Watergate' plot to wiretap Trump Tower

Am laughing sooo hard it hurts. The hypocrisy, the irony so overwhelming it is surreal. Keep pounding President Trump. An incredible pivot. Remember . . .

The seriousness of the charge mandates that we investigate this. Even though there is no evidence, the seriousness of the charge is what matters

Thank you Democrats for showing us the way. Back at you, you scumbags

34 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:19:38 AM by saywhatagain

If this was FISA then they were wiretapping the Russians, you goddamn idiot.

quote:

The simple question I’d ask would be this: The administration has apparently reviewed wire tap requests for Trump Tower and the president’s residence prior to the election; has the administration reviewed to see if similar measures were taken at Hillary Clinton’s residence and campaign headquarters?

Was there also a wiretap, or did Democrats only wiretap the Republican campaign?

Have documents been requested or reviewed to see if any of those wiretap recordings or records were ever shared with any Democrat in a campaign position or a donor to the Hillary campaign or the DNC or state organizations?

Which judge signed off on a surveillance request of an opposing party campaign?

While it is really late to get into the popcorn futures, I wonder if it is not too late to start reserving lawyers to scalp to Democrats who might very quickly need these lawyers?

36 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:19:47 AM by kingu (Everything starts with slashing the size and scope of the federal government.)

Citation?

quote:

The arrests of the traitors began last night too.

38 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:20:57 AM by DarthVader ("These lying tyrants are about to get hit with a tsunami of destruction on their evil reign." Gaffer)

Will they ever not see Trump as a mastermind?

quote:

“...Over the past week the hysteria on the right and among some weak-kneed Trumpers has been over the top. Even Rush Limbaugh began to wiggle uncomfortably, fearing Trump did know what he was up against, and hadn’t moved fast enough to deal with the “silent coup” against him...”

Many people, including several in FR, still haven’t figured out that Trump is not your normal “professional politician”...He doesn’t think along the lines of a politician...

Trump is usually way ahead of the game...He may say that he just learned something, but more than likely he has known about the item for days and has had extremely gifted people working on it...

His timing is impeccable....

39 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:21:32 AM by JBW1949 (I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)

No no no, it's Obama AND Soros, together as one.

quote:

What’s new is that Trump said “I just learned” meaning he has new info.

Hmmmm. That seems like a stretch to me. What I really think is that Trump has known what the deal was all along and has finally decided or been persuaded to go on the attack.

In either case, it is a welcomed and, IMHO, an overdue development. Trump should release whatever he can about the FISA Court ruling without violating any security rules. I assume that will happen.

And it is time to begin the "outing" of the Obama-Soros Deep State Conspiracy. We need to get the media off the Russia story. It is a nothing-burger but it is hurting Trump.

It's Tweeting Time in D.C. Do it Donald.

53 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:27:00 AM by InterceptPoint (Ted, you finally endorsed. About time.)

quote:

Small problem.

Dems have no honor, no respect.

When dealing with medusa, cutting off the head will not end it.

Obama, as high in the hierarchy as he believes he is, will be cast adrift so fast it will make you wonder if you are living in a real world.

You cannot use Obama as a commodity to trade for safety or power.

The entire organization of the dem party, from top to bottom, along with the global enablers, must be plucked out by it's roots and utterly ground to dust, and ashes scattered to the winds, with the largest hammer available, or they will keep chewing on your heels, and plotting subversive, treasonous treachery in an effort o reclaim the power to guide civilization.

54 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:27:08 AM by going hot (Happiness is a Momma Deuce)

quote:

I want obozo gone, want him jailed or sent to hell. I hope he is forced to renounce his American citizenship as part of his disgrace!!! I do not think he deserves anything, he is a very bad individual!

58 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:29:51 AM by seeker41 (Trump Save America)

quote:

I have to say that sometimes, my own instincts that God gave me amaze and please me very much.

I have always been at peace since Mr. Trump came down the escalator - knowing from day one that he would be our next and best president. During these trials and tribulations which have unfolded day after day, hour after hour, sometimes minute after minute in his new Administration...while annoyed and furious at the lack of kindness in these liberals, I have never once feared that President Trump would be undermined and fail. Rather, I had a feeling that since his blisteringly elegant speech in front of Congress, this was the beginning of the end...that this was the spearhead if you will, of the takedown of Obama, the alternate government, the liberal agenda and the rinos and rats! I was so pleased to see the tweets yesterday - baiting the hook and today’s tweet regarding wiretaps at Trump Tower! Case Closed, slam dunk...this is going to go well and it will be the end and ruin finally of the rinos,liberals and rats!

If you’re gonna play stickball in Canarsie you better learn Brooklyn rules! LOL!!

It is a good day! God bless you President Trump

68 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:32:47 AM by connyankee (#MAGABEGINS)

quote:

To: dynoman

Trump is transforming himself and the movement into something too big to stop.

Aren’t you a little worried that the globalist cabal is too big to stop?? I’m trying to hold onto hope that we can beat them. They are more insidious than I thought.

75 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:36:38 AM by Yaelle

It's been a while, so let's play the Kit Cat game!

quote:

To: Yaelle

Yaelle there is NOTHING bigger than the hand of God and OUR POTUS has the hand of God on him!!! He WILL BEAT these BASTARDS!!! This IS also a WARNING shot to our OWN side that he WILL NOT LAY DOWN without a fight and HE WILL WIN!!!!!

95 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:43:17 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

This seems to be their current thinking on the Russia stuff.

quote:

To: LS; lexington minuteman 1775

In response to a post by lexington minuteman 1775 on the related "This is Nixon/Watergate" thread, I posted the following. Am repeating it here because it summarizes what this whole mess is all about :

...the Russian election thingie...

And what exactly is the Russian election "thingie"? What is the Left alleging Trump and/or his people did? Is whatever they are alleging even possible?

1. We do not have one single election. We have 51 (50 states and DC).

2. Every state has their own method of conducting elections, and most (if not all) conduct them at the county level of management. Some counties use electronic means. Others still use paper ballots. None use a method connected to the internet.

3. There are 3,141 counties and county equivalents in the 50 States and DC.

4. So are we to believe the scurrilous allegation that the Russians literally hacked the election when our methods and jurisdictions are so diffuse and different?

5. What the Left is actually attempting to get people to believe is that Trump and/or his people colluded with the Russians to leak the Clinton and Podesta emails.

6. So far they have not produced a shred of evidence that anything even remotely like that happened. If they had such evidence, they would have produced it prior to the election in an attempt to guarantee a Clinton win.

So using simple logic and common sense, this entire Russian "thingie" is a completely fabricated lie. I do not put it past the Obama crowd to literally create evidence of some kind of paper or electronic trail, but it is all a lie of monumental proportions.

115 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:51:51 AM by Avalon Memories (If Dems want to be purveyors of unverifiable sewer trash, we can play the same game.)

... I'm beginning to think that WENDLE just might be real.

quote:

I want blood LS. This is the greatest political crime n the history of this country. Much will emerge soon. It is my guess that we now have the fisa warrant in our hands and the supporting affidavit, That is a Justice Department file. Trump delayed to strike, as you point out, to get the proof.He is not just going on Breitbart and Levin.
Note that Obama has gone in a hole. That is amazing admission to me. We all see now why they wanted to create this false narrative of “Russian”as somehow having substance. They knew when Trump won they lost control of these facts and documents. They will now say — “Well,everybody know the Russians were hacking to influence the election and we just thought Trump was in on it” But they don’t have a centilla of actual admissible evidence. I do not believe the Russians wetre hacking anything!!! Three thoughts here. Given the egregious and voluminous violations of national security by Hillary Clinton would not it be more likely to tap her server? and 2. Where are the surveillance summaries that are volumes of reports done daily on the Fisa Warrants . 3. Where is the affidavit and exhibits supporting the fisa warrant on the opposition political candidate 30 days before the election!!! and why was it turned down in June.

I agree that this is not covered in the recusal.This is criminal wire tap and abuse of presidential power like the world has never seen. Nixon did nothing like this!! Can you imagine if he had? I want BLOOD!!

119 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:53:46 AM by WENDLE (Watch this on John McCain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y)

We don't usually see freeper Scott from the Left Coast be a voice of reason.

quote:

I do want blood...but first I need something explained to me that I have not seen explained...except by speculation. If Obama got a FISA warrant for a narrower wiretap, after at first being denied on a bid for a broader warrant, how is anyone in any danger of going to jail here? He has a warrant, which means, regardless of the terrible optics of wiretapping your political opposition, he was on firm legal ground in implementing the warrant he got from FISA. How is this a legal problem. And if it is not a legal problem, how does this hurt the Democrats? They can just fall back onto their Russian influence fig leaf. It doesn’t have to be real, the Russian thing, it just has to be their excuse...global warming isn’t real either and that doesn’t stop them.

I’m just at a complete loss to understand the legal jeopardy for Obama in this, it doesn’t appear there is any...unless there is something specific I don’t understand. Any light shed here would be helpful, thanks.

134 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:00:37 AM by Scott from the Left Coast

quote:

IMAGINE if George W. Bush had tapped the phones of candidate obama??? LOL!!! He would still be in prison.

Could you imagine the media if W had ordered tapping of obama? There were just as many good reasons/excuses (really a lot more) to tap obama as there was Trump.

LOCK HIM UP!!!

135 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:00:48 AM by boycott

This post also contains a link that I am omitting.

quote:

Our magnificent President Trump continues to prove he's much smarter and much more keenly aware of all the plots and evil doings going on around him than the collective we worry and concern ourselves about, but we're news junkies and we care, sincerely, immensely, and with all our hearts.

God bless and keep him and dear Lord, please continue to watch over him.

140 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:02:34 AM by onyx (DONATE MONTHLY! JOIN Club 300!)

quote:

Amazing post. What a timeline we are in. We are truly witnessing history as it unfolds. President Trump is calmly and coolly dismantling the shadow government behind the scenes and this is why we are seeing this unprecedented panic among Democrats, the media and yes, even some disloyal Republicans.

Amazing that up until November 8th, it was generally assumed that Hillary would easily win. In a way, that turned out to be a good thing because Trump was essentially able to catch them flat-footed. Had it been apparent all along that Trump would win easily, the Obama Administration would have had more time to prepare for it.

BTW, I submitted a review to Amazon for your book "How Trump Won" but it hasn't been posted yet. I'm currently reading "Game of Thrones" by Doug Wead which is also highly recommended. There are going to be a lot of books written about the times we are in.

Below is a photo taken a couple weeks ago of President Trump at the moment that aides behind him were scrambling to interpret a N. Korea missile test. At the time, the photo was distributed by Leftist media to show how "out of touch" Trump was during a serious moment. As if Trump was supposed to also jump up and wave his arms about.

But what it shows me is that Trump has supreme confidence in his people and is in total control of the situation. His body language tells me here that he has much bigger things on his plate then worrying about a N. Korea missile test.

We live in interesting times.

150 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:06:31 AM by SamAdams76

More soon.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Freepers: sometimes, my own instincts that God gave me amaze and please me very much.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

More? Worse.

quote:

To: boycott

Go to the internet and listen to the screams of the left. It’s a magnificent symphony. Barack and ValJar can’t leave their house now. ValJar was going to clean up making speeches. Barack has his crooked book deal. It’s going to be very hard for them to operate now, because Session can put a tap on their communications. Next step— which judge signed off on this bugging? He needs an investigation, too.

154 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:08:33 AM by Mamzelle

Yeah, I'm just gonna bold the whole thing.

quote:

To: DrDude

Leak his naturalization papers.

And leak the computer transaction logs for the Hawaii Department of Health and the State Department where the passport file was altered by Brennan’s people. Find out what exactly was done, the exact identities who did it, and when.

And then send them all to Gitmo, along with the “journalists” who provided cover.

Send Bob Bauer to Gitmo for claiming that Hawaii hasn’t issued long-form BC’s, when the 2001 “memo” has a creation date of the same day Obama released the fake BC and Bauer made that claim.

I have a LONG list of people they should send to Gitmo.

163 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:16:07 AM by butterdezillion

This one is showing some independent thought. Better start shouting at them.

quote:

LS, I want to believe. But can’t the Dims just say that the wiretap was granted by the court because there was plenty of evidence that Trump
was endangering national security? That this “proves” their Russia accusations? That’s the message the MSM will carry. Please assure me that I am wrong. Because I see this as very negative for Trump and I don’t want to be right!

173 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:25:38 AM by 2big2fail

Uhhuh sure

quote:

No doubt Trump’s superb private security has provided him with some pretty neat stuff.

185 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:31:43 AM by ryderann

Trump... not good?

quote:

I’m not sure I want his FULL agenda. Family leave is another burden on business & we cannot afford a Trillion for infrastructure. I hope the Republicans are prepared to stop him on those.

Generally speaking, if you want to blackmail - or to put it more gently, twist the arm - of your opposition, you don’t go public with the charge. If you’re going to go public, you better have proof & you’d better be ready to follow it up with logical consequences. I’m not a chess player or even a poker player so no doubt others know better than I. But I hope Trump has a plan for how this plays out. The Obama/Soros cabal is so embedded in our bureaucracies & media, it’s going to take something like an earthquake to shut them down & move them out.

187 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:31:57 AM by Twotone (Truth is hate to those who hate truth.)

EMAILS

quote:

To: vette6387; LS

0 was involved in Hillary’s servergate.

illary ok’d the release of classified info to uncleared person(s).

That server was hacked by 5 foreign countries.

Our operatives most likely died due to the data spill.

Perps have been jailed for life (or worse) for doing things like that.

No-one should be above the law,

Get the agenda in place, —then— press charges against 0 and illary.

195 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:34:46 AM by WildHighlander57 ((WildHighlander57, returning after lurking since 2000)

They're loving obsessed with this poo poo.

quote:

To: bigtoona

Gd never allows Truth to be blocked forever. Obama might never see jail, but there IS some way to expose him as having been wholly ineligible and reduce his presidency to a mistake made by PC voters and globalist criminals. Pelosi ultimately signed off on his eligibility. Put her in gen pop at Chowchilla.

210 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:45:00 AM by Yaelle

Uhhuh.

quote:

To: JBW1949

Right. If he says he just learned, it means he wants you, and his enemies, to know he knows. He never reveals information unintentionally, which is one of the things the opposition never catches onto.

220 posted on 3/4/2017, 8:50:45 AM by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)

Jesus gently caress just look at this poo poo

quote:

To: Jim Noble

Normally today you’d get a printed copy of the original, with signatures of the doctor and parents, etc. It would not show signs of forgery.

Obama’s problem is much bigger than the forged BC he posted. Alvin Onaka would not put his seal on any of the “verifications” issued. The seal that is on those “verifications” is that of Loretta Fuddy, who is only allowed to use that official DOH seal to verify documnts when HER SIGNATURE is nearby. She left off her signature. Why? Because she wanted people to think it was Onaka’s seal, accompanying his signature. Why did she need to trick people into thinking her seal was Onaka’s? Because Onaka would not put his seal.

The only lawful reason for Onaka to refuse to certify that verification is if he CANNOT verify that Obama has a valid BC in Hawaii and/or that the facts claimed on it are prima facia evidence.

IOW, the absence of Onaka’s seal on those verifications is Onaka’s way of saying that Obama does NOT have a valid Hawaii BC.

And Fuddy unlawfully putting her seal where her signature is not shows that she used the power of her office to deceive the entire country, to keep Obama in power.

Knowing that Onaka would not issue a verification for Obama, it seems highly likely to me that he would NOT have issued and certified a BC that looked like what was posted on the White House website. If he certified anything he most likely had the “LATE” and/or “ALTERED” stamps that would have shown the record to be non-valid.

My belief is that the many errors in the forgery were because the crooks had to scramble to erase those markings and put a fake generic “seal” to try to pass the thing off as real at the gaggle already scheduled for the next morning so Obama could gloat on his already-scheduled Oprah appearance.

But the biggest crimes are the ones done by the HDOH itself to give the appearance of confirming a valid BC for Obama. For years the only record the public was allowed to see was the birth index. But that birth index was altered to contain names from non-valid BC’s, as I have shown. That falsification was Obama’s ENTIRE legal figleaf for years!

The printouts of short-forms are supposed to be legally binding, but I have shown that the database itself was altered to nullify the validity of Virginia Sunahara’s birth record. The printouts are just a reflection of what is in the database so if the database is falsified then nothing printed from it can be trusted.

And the long-forms themselves are supposed to be legally binding. Those are harder to forge, which is probably why Fuddy illegally claimed that the HDOH would not print copies of long-form BC’s. And that’s probably why a judge refused to let Duncan Sunahara even have an in-person viewing of his deceased sister’s long-form BC as the law requires to be allowed. BUT even there we have proof that the HDOH forged long-form documents, since Virginia Sunahara’s certified STATE OF HAWAII death certificate has - in a different, misaligned font - a “T.H.” (Territory of Hawaii) file number.

So Onaka refused to issue a verification but Fuddy put her seal to hide that fact. We have evidence that the birth index was altered, the database was altered, and a certified copy of at least one falsified long-form record was issued by the HDOH. That is EVERY POSSIBLE kind of record that the HDOH could falsify. Four instances showing the multiple ways that the HDOH records were breached.

THAT is the real story. The White House forgery was only necessary because Onaka wasn’t willing to go along with the lie. Possibly because the Administrative Rules clearly state that the state registrar is the last line of defense and must NOT allow a certified copy to be issued for a vital record he/she believes was obtained fraudulently.

241 posted on 3/4/2017, 9:07:53 AM by butterdezillion

The thread is degrading into semi-offtopic bullshit now. Some remaining highlights.

With 100% original formatting.

quote:

To: Jim 0216

Seems like Trump could have gone after this wire-tap thing regardless.

He deliberately waited until every @sshole in the leadership of the Democrat Party had made fools of themselves calling for Sessions to resign over his contacts with Russian officials ...

Then he posted Twitter messages yesterday calling for investigations of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer over their contacts with Russian officials (the Twitter messages were complete with photos of those two sh!tbags with senior Russian officials, including the photo with Schumer and Putin himself) ...

And now he's openly accused the jug-eared Kenyan exchange student of interfering in the 2016 election -- which is exactly what these @ssholes have been accusing the Russians of doing all along.

Hollywood couldn't have written a better script for this charade.

261 posted on 3/4/2017, 9:31:23 AM by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

Let's not play the Kit Cat game.

quote:

To: InterceptPoint

The DEMS have NO brains they are entirely GROUP THINK!!! The LSM and Dems will NEVER be won over they are COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED they are WEAK people with absolutely NO INDIVIDUAL thought!!! WHO CARES what the LSM SPEWS they NO LONGER MATTER!!! I found NEW HOPE when I watched CPAC this year it had been taken over by YOUNG PEOPLE, VERY YOUNG PEOPLE I can’t recall having ever seen CPAC with YOUNG FACES EVERYWHERE!!!! We are WINNING, the screaming violent protests, the BLM, the women’s march with their foul language and pussy hats it is ALL backfiring, Trump has broken through with simple HONEST LANGUAGE and Twitter LSM is DEAD except for the COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED MASSES!!!

265 posted on 3/4/2017, 9:39:53 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

all end to the disruptions, and meek and timid confirmation of all appointees. Or Zero goes to jail. That simple.

The threat of Obama going to jail is ZERO__ZILCH PIPE DREAM etc etc etc

His skin pigment makes him immune from ANY legal action for any reason

Unless the Trump backers are willing to take on violence from the black and leftists in general

It has come to that point in this country

276 posted on 3/4/2017, 9:48:54 AM by uncbob

Let's finish this one up with someone that seems to be aware of the outside world.

quote:

There was definitely some miscommunication on the team. Just hours before Sessions recused himself, Trump said he didn’t need to recuse himself. Doesn’t make sense does it? And let’s not kid ourselves...Team Trump has taken some pretty good hits..Flynn, Sessions, nominees backing off, etc.

Something bothered me about Session’s news conference..he didn’t look very sure of himself...I expected him to come out with some authority, but he really seemed on the defensive.

Another thing...I’d know that Team Trump turned the issue around on Obama by overriding his EO to slide Eric Holder’s buddy into the slot...but why didn’t Sessions just wait for his deputy AG to be confirmed, then recuse himself. Or for that matter, just announce you recusing yourself when the Deputy AG is confirmed. I don’t see anything wrong or illegal in that. Who cares if the Dems and Rino’s scream bloody murder...with everything else being thrown at them ...who cares???

I believe it’s true that Trump flipped out over this ... after all he just said Sessions shouldn’t recuse himself and gets off the plane to hear just the opposite...what does that show about communication in the WH....I’d be mad as hell!!!

Everything can’t be explained away by saying it’s 3 dimensional chess...this was a mistake and a bad one regardless if they trust the acting Deputy.

376 posted on 3/4/2017, 12:41:07 PM by MaxistheBest (...)

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Freepers: Keep pounding President Trump.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Glocken Bannon runs Breitbart and his Trump's advisor. He's getting it straight to the veins

Right next to the needle marks from all the heroin it took to gently caress him up this bad

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

The DEMS have NO brains they are entirely GROUP THINK!!!

Holy poo poo, from freep. Irony just created a black hole

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

To: PilotDave; Lazamataz

Good points, but consider this, also: the pizzagate issue is boiling under the radar because the media have been ordered to ignore and fabricate dissonance; too many of both parties could be exposed and the American People WILL get behind any work to prosecute child exploitation criminals. THAT is the power Sessions threatens for these bastards like Graham and Schumer, so they will go all out to end this Presidency asap. Pray to GOD that there are Patriots still in the spook fields who will throw wenches in the cogs of these lying Traitors. Someone in the NYPD could slam this Treason to a screeching halt by leaking the deep data from the Pizzagate files. Child molesting murderers dive for deep holes when they are exposed for their crimes against children.

But a half-hearted effort will not work, as proven by the Jimmy Savile scandal which implicated not just English politicians but European pedos also. That investigation was squelched by the British Government because too many British politicos could be exposed as degenerate child molestors. We also have the example of the scandal squelched during Bush one's White House occupation. That Kansas based exposure was quickly managed to silence by the FBI taking their orders from Bush senior.

The light must shine on the entire list, all at the same time, to prevent the squelch the degenerate oligarchy is trying desperately to prevent becoming necessary in this information age.

194 posted on 3/4/2017, 7:41:26 AM by MHGinTN (A dispensational perspective is a powerful tool for discernment)

:stonk: Well, that's a bit more blatantly sexist than normal!

Maiden sacrifices, who would have guessed? :v:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Commerce Sec. Wilbur Ross Hints At Brilliant NAFTA Negotiation Strategy – “Make Mexico Great Again"

Normally I would have posted GiulianiinMakeMexicoGreatAlsohat.jpg here but then this gets posted in the OP

Words fail me.

quote:

To: onyx

“Again” ?

2 posted on 03/04/2017 7:36:46 AM PST by moehoward
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Good Politics: YES

Milton Friedman Seal of Approval: NO

I could be wrong about that. But I doubt it.

3 posted on 03/04/2017 7:37:49 AM PST by InterceptPoint (Ted, you finally endorsed. About time.)

Yeah, sure, we'll help, but only if they commit large scale genocide first!

quote:

First they’ll have kill about 5 million drug cartel members and their enforcers in the police and military.

5 posted on 03/04/2017 7:40:17 AM PST by G Larry (There is no great virtue in bargaining with the Devil)

quote:

In concept, you are correct, but Mexico’s news media will mostly denounce the US proposal as a nefarious effort by the United States to interfere with Mexico’s freedom and to drive up the costs of manufacturing in Mexico.

6 posted on 03/04/2017 7:58:50 AM PST by Rockingham

quote:

To: moehoward

“Again” ?

Heh. Beat me to it. I'd settle for MME. "Make Mexico Endurable."

7 posted on 03/04/2017 8:04:49 AM PST by A_perfect_lady
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: moehoward

“Again”

Mexico has been an independent nation for nearly 200 years. During those two centuries, its contribution to technology, science, or any high culture of note has been effectively zilch.

To be fair though, Ross didn't say "again," just "Let's make Mexico great." I'd shoot for the more realistic and modest goal of "Let's make Mexico less of a dump."

10 posted on 03/04/2017 8:29:10 AM PST by ek_hornbeck

quote:

Take away the ability to obtain a free ride by coming to the United States illegally and the Mexican’s may be forced to make their own country a livable place.

12 posted on 03/04/2017 8:42:59 AM PST by Amish with an attitude

I'm pretty sure under this scheme we would be the one cutting a huge check to most of the world.

quote:

This a wonderful idea. Fair trade should consist of trading with nations with similar wages and environmental rules. When the rules don’t match we should tariff the difference. Nations can then choose either to improve wages and conditions in their nation or hand the US government a big fat check with every item. Most nations will choose to increase wages.

16 posted on 03/04/2017 8:59:20 AM PST by RedWulf (#purge the nevertrumpers)

quote:

To: RedWulf

If you really think this one out,it makes sense on more than one level. If Mexico says “NO” then it’s no NAFTA. Not many ways the U.S. could lose. Obama had 8 years to come up with a proposal like this & he just made things worse.

17 posted on 03/04/2017 9:34:12 AM PST by oldtech
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

Are stupid ideas our new export to Mexico?

18 posted on 03/04/2017 9:51:47 AM PST by Poison Pill

You know, every now and then I come across a Freeper post that starts out seemingly reasonable but then veers sharply midway through. I don't know if this is some sort of attempt at what Freep considers humor or what.

quote:

Right after NAFTA was enacted, Green Giant closed one of its California plants and moved it just across the border in Mexico. At that time, we bought any brand of frozen food as we figured they were all the same.

A year later, GG had labor problems with their Mexican workers. It seems that they weren’t satisfied with the low labor costs then prevailing, but let the workers go after 11 wonths, then hired the same ones back a month later - at a lower wage because, since they didn’t work 12 months, they were “part-time” workers and were paid at a rate lower than the already low minimum wage.

I wrote GG and told them that we would no longer purchase their products because we couldn’t be sure those “part time” Mexican workers weren’t spitting, or worse, in the food.

They never answered and we never bought their goods again.

21 posted on 03/04/2017 10:32:47 AM PST by Oatka

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Wow, Trump getting elected has really popped the lid off the whole can of snakes, eh? Freep has gone full pushpin and colored string diagrams.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Nah, they were well deep in that hole when the US dared to have a black man in charge

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Israel’s Cabinet votes to decriminalize recreational marijuana use

Every year, Freepers increasingly up-front about their weed use:

quote:

Good for Israel. I just picked up an ounce of 25% THC Indica called Sour Cherry Kush for $155. It is legal here in WA by a vote of the people. God bless Capitalism. God Bless America.

8 posted on March 5, 2017 at 3:42:39 PM CST by dainbramaged (Get out of my country now)

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Freepers: I have a LONG list of people they should send to Gitmo

I believe he does.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

quote:

Many here will want blood. But I'm reminded of Sam Houston after he defeated Santa Anna at San Jacinto. Instead of hanging the dictator, he merely took all of the American Southwest. Santa Anna was out soon anyway, but we still have Phoenix, Denver, and (unfortunately) California.

I don't know what disgusts me more atm, that freepers politics or his tenuous grip on texas history.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 6, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

This a wonderful idea. Fair trade should consist of trading with nations with similar wages and environmental rules. When the rules don’t match we should tariff the difference

poo poo man, Europe is gonna make a killing on this. I love how he apparently thinks the US are paragons of environmental protection and working conditions.

quote:

The real problem for democrats is they do not know how to amass evidence for their accusations. Valjar tries but hers is a half effort. They do not expect to be challenged so they do not make significant efforts to back up their claims.

The :ironicat: reaches the stratosphere on this one.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Cop Porn Popper posted:

I don't know what disgusts me more atm, that freepers politics or his tenuous grip on texas history.

When I took history they kinda focused on the first war with Golliad and the Alamo and all that poo poo, then skipped straight to the US Civil War. So yeah, I ended up getting really confused over it till I went and read up on it myself. That's why I laugh at anyone that brags about Texas being an independent republic. Yeah, technically that little treaty you guys got wasn't legit since Santa Anna didn't have the power to do it, but was pretty much forced to sign something at gun point, and for the period of time they were "independent" the Mexican army basically ran all over the place unopposed because to every nation around it was still Mexican land

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Fathis Munk posted:

poo poo man, Europe is gonna make a killing on this. I love how he apparently thinks the US are paragons of environmental protection and working conditions.

Nah, he isn't saying "Our level or better", he's saying "Our level". So if Europe is above, they still get fined because they're a bunch of tree hugging pansy pussy girly men. Of course with the plans they always have for working conditions, pay, and environmental standards everyone we trade with is gonna exceed our standings anyways

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

SocketWrench posted:

When I took history they kinda focused on the first war with Golliad and the Alamo and all that poo poo, then skipped straight to the US Civil War. So yeah, I ended up getting really confused over it till I went and read up on it myself. That's why I laugh at anyone that brags about Texas being an independent republic. Yeah, technically that little treaty you guys got wasn't legit since Santa Anna didn't have the power to do it, but was pretty much forced to sign something at gun point, and for the period of time they were "independent" the Mexican army basically ran all over the place unopposed because to every nation around it was still Mexican land

My 7th grade Texas history class basically skipped over that entire period too but the teacher mentioned that the new Texas Republic's economy sucked, they had inflation issues, everything was kind of a mess, and being brought into the economically better USA was a very good thing for the poor Texans.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SocketWrench posted:

Nah, he isn't saying "Our level or better", he's saying "Our level". So if Europe is above, they still get fined because they're a bunch of tree hugging pansy pussy girly men. Of course with the plans they always have for working conditions, pay, and environmental standards everyone we trade with is gonna exceed our standings anyways

Well when you look at the end of his post he figures it will encourage the others to raise wages. So pretty clearly in his mind the US are the gold standard to attain and which should be imposed to the world.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Here we go agaiiiiiin

Trump to sign new immigration order
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39183153

Also :laffo: at the caption of the pic saying he spent his weekend in Florida again :v:

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Nah, they were well deep in that hole when the US dared to have a black man in charge
They are just so outraged about the Obama doing President things when he was President. "How DARE Obama appoint people to government positions?? Since when is that the president's job??"

McGlockenshire posted:

From It's All Obama, And Has Been All Along., a vanity thread posted by Laz.

Guys, I think it's time for some :tinfoil: game theory. :tinfoil:
And then it gets nuts.

"I bet they investigate ALL Trump people on their ties to Russia!" is sort of like a murderer going to trial and saying "Oh I KNEW you'd bring up THAT murder *eye roll".

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Duke Igthorn posted:

"I bet they investigate ALL Trump people on their ties to Russia!" is sort of like a murderer going to trial and saying "Oh I KNEW you'd bring up THAT murder *eye roll".

I guess a Reagan-esque ":rolleyes: there you go again..." would be too obvious?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
On the face of this, it looks diabolically clever if you squint:

Trump Tells Planned Parenthood Its Funding Can Stay if Abortion Goes

quote:

A masterful strategy from the President.

Now PP and the Dummycrats have to make a choice - what matters more to them, the Health of a Woman or Abortion on demand ?

2 posted on March 6, 2017 at 5:24:37 PM CST by WashingtonFire (President Trump - it's like having your dad as President !)

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
My mind is breaking at trying to unpack the Trump is like having your dad as potus tag line. oh dear god

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Is it really that surprising that users of FreeRepublic.com had such lovely childhoods to grow up into Freepers?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pontius Pilate posted:

My mind is breaking at trying to unpack the Trump is like having your dad as potus tag line. oh dear god

Daddy big and strong and holds me tight!

Freepers pine for the days when they were children and the world was easy, they just don't get that is was easy BECAUSE THEY WERE CHILDREN

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Duke Igthorn posted:

Freepers pine for the days when they were children and the world was easy, they just don't get that is was easy BECAUSE THEY WERE CHILDREN

That's an extremely common thing among the right. There are so many clips of right wing talking heads starting their argument with "when I was a kid..." and invariably saying "things were happier and simpler in those times! We should make them come back." Then they use it to justify every regressive thing imaginable.

They also invariably pine for a fantasy version of the past that never actually even existed.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Here's freep's main thread on the healthcare bill.

There's not really much to post from there, but freep in general is unhappy that it's just a set of really broken changes to the ACA and not anywhere near a repeal or a replace. Maybe we'll see more drama on it tonight as they realize that Paul Ryan is going to gently caress them again.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: RummyChick

Appalling.

51 posted on 03/06/2017 4:15:12 PM PST by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

That about sums it up.

E:

quote:

To: gwjack

The GOPe completely accepted the Dumbocrat framing of this issue. “Oh, dear, we can’t take health insurance away from 20 million people!” But yes, we can and we should. Nothing keeps most of them from figuring out a way to maintain their health without stealing tax dollars. If we “take away” the immoral, illegal and unconstitutional government-steals-money-for-you option, people would be forced to be creative. That is how it should be: Everybody looks out for himself and doesn’t ask for anything from anybody else. If you have faith in God, He will provide. And if He doesn’t, then God has His reasons. TRUST GOD, not the government!

69 posted on 03/06/2017 4:51:55 PM PST by GodAndCountryFirst

If God didn't want you dying from injury and disease He wouldn't have given them to you in the first place! :colbert:

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Mar 7, 2017

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Also, we'll cut your hands off if you steal bread

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

On the face of this, it looks diabolically clever if you squint:

Trump Tells Planned Parenthood Its Funding Can Stay if Abortion Goes

Considering one of those two things isn't a PP issue....

Jagged Jim posted:

That about sums it up.

E:

If God didn't want you dying from injury and disease He wouldn't have given them to you in the first place! :colbert:

I wonder if that fucker realises a lot of people didn't have healthcare and were working full time because working full time at poor wage levels meant no money to spend on it. I mean I manage to have maybe 30 to 50 bucks that doesn't need to be spent every week, but I'm getting paid drat near double the minimum wage so many people do get paid. Of course I don't have any education bills, or kids, and rarely go to have anything medical done like the dentist, eye doctor and the like. I can only imagine what a nightmare it is for people making bottom tier pay...actually, I do remember working full time and then some at Kroger. After paying rent, electric, gas, and water bills every two weeks I had about 80 bucks for groceries. This doesn't take into account transportation and laundry or anything

I just don't get how they don't understand just because you can't afford X doesn't mean you're some government funded bum

"Everybody looks out for himself and doesn’t ask for anything from anybody else. "
This motherfucker needs to read his goddamned bible

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Mar 7, 2017

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

If you're working, poor, and can't afford healthcare that's on you for not believing in supply side jesus.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
listen if you really loved god and america you would have been born a rich white male so who's fault is it really

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

SocketWrench posted:

Considering one of those two things isn't a PP issue....

I wonder if that fucker realises a lot of people didn't have healthcare and were working full time because working full time at poor wage levels meant no money to spend on it. I mean I manage to have maybe 30 to 50 bucks that doesn't need to be spent every week, but I'm getting paid drat near double the minimum wage so many people do get paid. Of course I don't have any education bills, or kids, and rarely go to have anything medical done like the dentist, eye doctor and the like. I can only imagine what a nightmare it is for people making bottom tier pay...actually, I do remember working full time and then some at Kroger. After paying rent, electric, gas, and water bills every two weeks I had about 80 bucks for groceries. This doesn't take into account transportation and laundry or anything

I just don't get how they don't understand just because you can't afford X doesn't mean you're some government funded bum

"Everybody looks out for himself and doesn’t ask for anything from anybody else. "
This motherfucker needs to read his goddamned bible

They don't care. Seriously. That or they're applauding the fact that the poor can't afford even life's basic necessities for survival. It's peak FYGM and a callous disregard for other people. Freeper types just love the thought of people lesser than they suffering. They also believe that they'd be very rich if it weren't for that blasted government keeping them down.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Duke Igthorn posted:

They peaked in school and don't understand that the world moving on without them is a personal problem

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Jagged Jim posted:

That about sums it up.

E:

I know they certainly don't care but this is an argument against the concept of medicine itself

Think about that.

(Obviously this gently caress wants anything to extend their own life. Of course.)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Boy, Freepers sure hated that ACA repeal, nothing can happen that could ever-

Trump praises 'wonderful' ObamaCare repeal, replace legislation

Oh poo poo!

quote:

To: GIdget2004

The bill is not womderful. It is not even a good first start.

The only way to get health care back to patients and their doctors is to get government and for profit insurers out.

Health care savings accounts and non-profit insurance companies where administrative personnel receive more reasonable compensation and no monies have to go to share holders would turn the mess around.

Tax subsidies and credits would insure widespread coverage

This is GOPe crap. Donald, you are a disappointment here.

2 posted on 03/07/2017 6:04:21 AM PST by amihow

Art of the Deal!

quote:

To: amihow

Good grief! Did you miss the word “negotiation” in the President’s tweet?

3 posted on 03/07/2017 6:06:02 AM PST by Right_in_Virginia

quote:

To: Right_in_Virginia

Here is my bet, 50% of those posting will miss that one word. Trump is always negotiating, the art of the deal.

4 posted on 03/07/2017 6:09:16 AM PST by bobsunshine
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

It’s crap.

6 posted on 03/07/2017 6:32:25 AM PST by Ray76 (DRAIN THE SWAMP)

quote:

Now that Insurance Companies are gauging the hell out of everyone in America, everyone’s deductible is so ridiculous they basically pay for non-catastrophic out of pocket. The Paul Ryan types on the Hill are NEVER going to allow that Cash Cow to die. No chance!

7 posted on 03/07/2017 6:43:41 AM PST by The Toll

quote:

The House bill sucks.

Tweaking Obamacare is not a repeal.

9 posted on 03/07/2017 7:04:06 AM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

Why should we have to negotiate with the Republican House?
Start with something much better and negotiate with the Democrats to make it worse.
Don’t start with crap to make it crappier.

10 posted on 03/07/2017 7:06:25 AM PST by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

Is Trump fooled—or does he just think he’s fooling us?

Among other things, I think he is simply overwhelmed at this point and wants to see whatever Ryan wants passed so he can somehow take credit for it.

12 posted on 03/07/2017 7:09:36 AM PST by 9YearLurker

quote:

I guess that officially makes it “Trumpcare”, doesn’t it.

13 posted on 03/07/2017 7:12:35 AM PST by DoodleDawg

I love it when Freepers don't want to admit what poo poo President Trump has been so they go all passive-aggressive on him instead.

quote:

To: Right_in_Virginia; bobsunshine

You’re missing the whole thing here—it is going on now for negotiation with the Dems to make it even worse, not to Trump’s team to make it better.

Trump needed his team to send a good bill to the House to start, 7 weeks ago. Then push and cajole, go directly to the people, and get the vast majority of a good bill through.

Instead his whole admin was designed around slow-walking often inconsequential EOs that should have been signed en masse on day one with weekly PR events — and leaving the legislating to Paul Ryan. Yikes!

14 posted on 03/07/2017 7:14:05 AM PST by 9YearLurker

Eh, what're you gonna do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

quote:

To: 9YearLurker

I think he feels he needs a win fast. So he is going to put lipstick on this pig, add a couple of tweaks and call it his. It sucks but he is going to give the rinos this one.

16 posted on 03/07/2017 7:20:34 AM PST by gibsonguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

:capitalism:

quote:

To: The Toll

Now that Insurance Companies are gauging the hell out of everyone in America, everyone’s deductible is so ridiculous they basically pay for non-catastrophic out of pocket.

Case in point: My out of pocket deductible went from $2,600 to $6,000 this year. My prescription costs have gone up exponentially too.

For example: one medication I paid $35/mo. for in 2016 now costs $561. I've stopped taking it. I cannot afford it. I'll likely die as a result but at this point choosing between housing, food & basic utilities or medication, medication loses.

I'm just glad I have a huge life insurance policy that's paid for, at least my kids will have money when I'm gone.

18 posted on 03/07/2017 7:25:43 AM PST by usconservative (When The Ballot Box No Longer Counts, The Ammunition Box Does. (What's In Your Ammo Box?))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bobsunshine
Here is my bet, 50% of those posting will miss that one word. Trump is always negotiating, the art of the deal.

Here's my bet: Anything the Government touches to try and "make better" it inevitably makes much, much worse.

Doesn't matter who's in the White House. It's President Trump vs. 535 Established Political Elites in the House & Senate. I'm not liking his odds.
20 posted on 03/07/2017 7:28:56 AM PST by usconservative (When The Ballot Box No Longer Counts, The Ammunition Box Does. (What's In Your Ammo Box?))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

We HAVE to fix this before it drowns us.

21 posted on 03/07/2017 7:32:22 AM PST by combat_boots (God bless Israel and all who protect and defend her! And please, God, bless the USA again.)

quote:

To: patriotspride

You start negotiating with a piece of unprincipled garbage when it’s supposed to be your position (read the Art of the Deal). This bill makes permanent a new welfare entitlement called a “tax credit”. This bill is Bushism.

23 posted on 03/07/2017 7:38:53 AM PST by achilles2000 ("I'll agree to save the whales as long as we can deport the liberals")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

Maybe it should be further negotiated before publishing.

GOP looks stupid.

25 posted on 03/07/2017 8:06:36 AM PST by amihow

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

for profit insurers

Ahahahaha, what do you think the government was restricting with the ACA you loving moron.
I wonder if this moron has any idea how insurance programs work. "Well you'll just pay enough to keep their staff compensated and they'll give you this magical no cost coverage that makes the prices of medicine just magically split."
I wish people that didn't have a clue about poo poo weren't allowed to take part deciding things about it

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Mar 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I kind of love that even some of his devout followers are now going "wait, I'm going to get hosed over!"

Yeah, you are. Enjoy it, losers!