Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im going to gloss over how goddamn stupid they are to have that as a business plan to hone in on how $22,000 isnt anywhere near enough money to buy purses that actually might appreciate in value so they werent even doing that part "right"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Im going to gloss over how goddamn stupid they are to have that as a business plan to hone in on how $22,000 isnt anywhere near enough money to buy purses that actually might appreciate in value so they werent even doing that part "right"

To be fair, that's only the debt.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I suspect she just wanted a bunch of purses knowing she could leave the dude holding the bag (:v:)

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Searching threesomes is like shooting fish in a barrel, this is the last one.

My[26m] girlfriend[25f] wants a threesome but wants it with a guy with a big dick, I feel really uncomfortable by this. Relationships

quote:

NSFW 33 points 78 comments submitted 9 months ago by ikikiki13 to r/relationships

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now. Our relationship isn't a super sexual relationship if we are being honest, however when it comes to special occasions my girlfriend is usually up for a good bit.

For my birthday, she actually got one of her friends that I found really attractive to give me a double blow job. And it has been probably one of the highlights of my life lol. The thing is her birthday is coming up, and well it was her turn. And she told me she wanted to do a threesome with another dude.

Now, I don't have a full problem with that, however she was like lets do it with John. And I know that John has a big dick, plus I don't want to deal with seeing John knowing that he has slept with my girlfriend. So I asked my girlfriend to get a guy off Tinder.

The problem is, that my girlfriend specifically wants a guy with a big dick. And not just oh he is an inch bigger than you , but like significantly bigger. And to me it really makes me insecure. Ideally the other guy would be my size or smaller than me, but she is really pushing to get a guy with a 8 inch dick. When I told her that I was uncomfortable with it, she brings up that I got with her hot friend, so its only fair. She said she didn't make me choose from unattractive women.

I still just really don't want to do this. I legitimately feel like if it goes down, I won't even be able to keep an erection, and I'll just end up watching them have sex while I feel like poo poo. I really don't want to do this. But my girlfriend keeps psuhing for it.

tl;dr-girlfriend and I had a threesome with two girls, now she wants to do one with two dudes

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Threesomes ruin relationships, this is known.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I still just really don't want to do this. I legitimately feel like if it goes down, I won't even be able to keep an erection, and I'll just end up watching them have sex while I feel like poo poo. I really don't want to do this. But my girlfriend keeps psuhing for it.

WampaLord posted:

Threesomes ruin relationships, this is known.

meh I've had one or two it's not so bad if people aren't weirdos about it

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Threesomes are a thing you do when you are young, have no responsibilities, and willing to destroy a relationship to try something out. Other things in this category include becoming a professional streamer, writing a screenplay, and starting an underground dog fighting ring.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bubblyblubber posted:

My[26m] girlfriend[25f] wants a threesome but wants it with a guy with a big dick, I feel really uncomfortable by this. Relationships

I always like these ones that feel karmic

Oh, so it's okay when you get X, but if I...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

I always like these ones that feel karmic

Oh, so it's okay when you get X, but if I...

turnabout is fair play

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Mirthless posted:

you know who else gets stitches? people who get mangled in horrible accidents by drunk drivers. she could have been saving somebody's life.
Agreed, drunk drivers and snitches are both terrible people

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

turnabout is fair play

Definitely my favorite case in Phoenix Wright.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Bubblyblubber posted:

Creepo threesome stories, get them while they're hot!

I overheard my roommate [F24] and her boyfriend having an imaginary threesome with me [F/23]

I wonder if, much like open relationships, threesomes are always more trouble and drama than they're worth.

he should've ran down stairs nude and joined in

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
She's a girl tho which explains it

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Barudak posted:

Threesomes are a thing you do when you are young, have no responsibilities, and willing to destroy a relationship to try something out. Other things in this category include becoming a professional streamer, writing a screenplay, and starting an underground dog fighting ring.

Excuse me SIR but the underground dog fighting ring saved my marriage.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Purse guy's actual debt is closer to 100k but he's subtracting the 80k worth of purses filling every room in the house from that to calculate the 22k.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Moridin920 posted:

lol at this chain of comments:
I just love the one dude's name. THE SEX YELLER. :krad:

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Me [36 F] with my husband [52 M] hung up on his ex-stepfamily but been divorced over a decade.

quote:

This is my first marriage, his second. Prior to this, we were both in long term relationships involving kids that we helped raise. Nobody (I think) gets married thinking they'll eventually get divorced so I get that he invested himself into parenting his ex-wifes children. I did the same with my ex-fiance's kids so I get it. They have been divorced now almost 15 years. The children are all grown up and have their own children. He maintains a relationship with them and that's fine by me but I have a serious problem with the way he is handling things.
We had an event to go to this past Saturday that we had planned, at his request, since April. The day comes and he conveniently falls asleep before departure time. I tried to wake him twice and he carried on sleeping so I went alone. That was fine by me because it was an outdoor event and it was very hot so it was better that he skipped it if he wasn't already feeling up to it. Monday he mentioned to me that his ex-stepchild and her family were in town this week and wanted to meet up. I have made it abundantly clear that I have no interest in anything to do with her (she cyber stalks me) so I didn't dignify it with a response. I had to hold my tongue otherwise there would have been yet another fight over this person. Yesterday he asked me again about it and this time I said I'd pass but thanks for the invite. To that, he started bargaining with me. He would spend time with me doing whatever I wanted if only I went to lunch with him, this girl and her family. I again declined.
This morning, Tuesday, comes and I felt badly for declining something that was important to him so I texted and asked where lunch was going to be and what time. I'd make the sacrifice for an hour. He told me that if I wanted to go I'd have to take the rest of the day off from work and drive with him to another county to meet with them. Not meeting up during our lunch break at a nearby place or even something in the county where we live. Oh no, I would have to use vacation hours and drive 50-60 miles and for what? What role would I play there? I replied that taking time off from work and going to another county to have lunch with him and his ex-stepfamily was not appealing to me. He couldnt wake the gently caress up to attend the thing we planned on going to months in advance but managed to have this all worked out! I was furious! It was a family reunion basically and what the gently caress would I be doing there other than looking like a cuckqueen? Hell the gently caress no.
His response was that he was sorry he offended me again and asked me to forgive him. I told him that he would be offended too if I told him I'd taken the day off to go to another town to spend time with the kids of the man I used to gently caress and I had no forgiveness for him. (This topic is a dead horse. He keeps re-offending and asking for forgiveness.) Have you ever seen a dog reunite with it's original owners? He acts the same way. Happy to see me because I take care of him but over the moon for them and that poo poo sucks.
When we met, the condition I had was no pre-existing kids. I wanted to be with someone who wanted natural kids that we could have together or not have kids at all. He was told this upfront, even before the first date! I had a long-term relationship end and lost two kids I loved in the process so I didnt want to go through that again. He said he agreed. He wanted kids of his own. A friend told me that I'd have to provide him with a kid of his own but sex takes place once a month if I'm lucky so at our ages natural born kids probably wont happen. I tried to initiate a conversation about adoption and his response was "That would be nice." and it never came up again. We had a miscarriage in 2013 and his comment was "I'm sorry about your miscarriage." and something about how nature takes care of pregnancies that arent healthy. We had a court wedding and on the way to the appointment all he talked about how his first marriage failed. We could only get married on the day we chose because I did the premarital course (online) for both of us. If I hadn't done it we would have had to wait 3 days beyond the date we chose. He knew this and still couldn't be bothered.
Yes I know, I deserve to have my rear end beat with the red flags. It loving hurts me to think that this guy who said he'd wanted to build a family with me is so hung up on his ex-wife's children that he doesn't see the clock ticking. Well, he doesn't see or doesn't care. I am barreling down on 40 and he's approaching mid-50's. The women in my family have kids late - some in their mid-40's even - but I don't want to be looking into primary schools when I should be preparing for retirement. I am hurt and I am angry. I'm angry at him for what he continues to do and at myself for allowing it and for letting my child-bearing/raising years pass me by.
He's been avoiding me since I got home but I know we will eventually have to deal with each other and I don't know how to act. It's been 4 years of this nonsense and I am ready to pack a bag, take my two dogs, and leave. At least then I could find someone who could focus on us and our future. Or, I could be happily alone. I've gotten conflicting advice from two trusted friends so I'm asking ... What would Reddit do?
tl;dr Husband obsessed with ex stepfamily but been divorced over a decade. Keeps disregarding my feelings about it. Being #2 is hard. Pun intended.
Top comment

quote:

"When we met, the condition I had was no pre-existing kids. I wanted to be with someone who wanted natural kids that we could have together or not have kids at all."
This is beyond bizarre. You expected him to just forget about his kids that he raised? You are upset that he planned to spend more than one hour having lunch with his kids and grandkids?
"It was a family reunion basically and what the gently caress would I be doing there"
Acting like you give a poo poo about your husband and his family that he loves. You know, instead of trying to sever their relationship and make everything all about you. Marriage is about combining families, not cutting out and replacing family members.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

Me [18 F] with my autistic boyfriend [22 M] of 2 months, he posted nudes on craigslist and I'm lost.Infidelity

We were friends for a long time before he confessed he had feelings for me. He was also a genuinely sweet guy that just wanted to help me through life. He took me out to expensive dinners and purchased clothes for me. For Valentines he took me to an extremely nice place and bought a lot of gifts for me, I searched the prices online and it was a little over $400.

Currently he's teaching me how to drive, budgeting and purchasing my first car, filing the FAFSA, and paying for all my college applications. Through his networking, I've landed a job on an upscale part of town and may have an internship. He's also a vet technician and provides free checkups and medical products for my pets (flea and worm treatments for two cats and a dog). All of his generosity would cost me hundreds of dollars and would simply be impossible if he wasn't providing it for me.

My parents are going through a divorce. Things are rough and they couldn't give less than a poo poo about helping me with these milestones. I have tried talking it with them but haven't gotten anything changed or done in the past 3 years. This is the closest I've ever gotten to independence and if I let him go I'm terrified of being back at square one. Not knowing how to drive, sitting locked in my room, miserable and stuck at a lovely retail job.

Why I mentioned he's on the Asperger's spectrum: he honestly doesn't understand the consequences of his actions. He loaned his colleague $200 and he never paid him back. He ended up short on rent and had a complete panic attack. Fortunately we were able to get that resolved but it makes me wonder about his financial decisions. He is constantly trying to find the good in people and believes in helping literally every person he meets. If he sees a stranger walking at midnight he'll give him a ride. He doesn't understand how dangerous this is.

Recently my sister and I were looking to purchase a car on craigslist. She wasn't taking it seriously and started laughing at the sex? section. She was laughing at the ads while showing me the worst of them. One of the pictures she showed me was the lower half of my boyfriend. The ad was abouse giving oral, but it was coded with several acronyms along with his kik. I distinctly remember he wrote "can't host" and "IDC if u r relationship just b discreet". It had been active for 20 days, roughly half the time we've been together.

I'm so hurt and confused. Why would he go through the trouble of doing all this for me, only to turn around and cheat? He's constantly telling me how much he loves and adores me. If I tell him I just want to be friends he will not help me.

tl;dr: My boyfriend posted nude photos of himself asking to pleasure women. I rely on him for transportation and other life changing things, but I don't want to see him again.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

It was a family reunion basically and what the gently caress would I be doing there other than looking like a cuckqueen? Hell the gently caress no.

hahahahaha

see folks women and men aren't so different really

e: though honestly it sounds like the husband is a bit of a selfish neglectful douche too so maybe they deserve each other

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
40 days

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Was a movie about ignoring female on male rape and should remind us that we are no so far removed from- sorry lost my train of thought there, yeah what the gently caress lady dump him.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Bubblyblubber posted:

I wonder if, much like open relationships, threesomes are always more trouble and drama than they're worth.

Of course they do. For all the bullshit people like to spread about how humans aren't built for monogamy, it sure as hell feels like the vast majority of people cannot handle anything outside of it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tbf you're also reading about reddit horror stories. People that had a threesome and woke up the next day continuing life as normal aren't posting about it asking for help you know?

Might as well say all relationships are foolish based on the tales from this thread.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
If you want to gently caress lots of people it's easy: don't be in a relationship

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Psycho Society posted:

If you want to gently caress lots of people it's easy: don't be in a relationship

Nah, just open the relationship such that it encompases the known universe.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Bubblyblubber posted:

Oh yes, it begins as Don't Drink and Drive, then soon enough it's going to be Don't Think and Speak and before you know it it's going to be Don't Reddit and Live.

On that note:

Should I let my gf have a one-night stand?

Errbody is awful, yo

That lacrosse player is gonna knock her uterus into next week

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Bubblyblubber posted:

that dude is gonna

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Ouhei posted:

Of course they do. For all the bullshit people like to spread about how humans aren't built for monogamy, it sure as hell feels like the vast majority of people cannot handle anything outside of it.

let's not pretend most people can handle monogamy, either

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Until you get past a certain value of drunk, driving while tired, having an intense conversation, texting or otherwise highly distracted/inhibited is just as dangerous. BAC is easy to measure and prove, so that's an obvious, and good, enforcement point.

Stop driving drunk. Stop driving while yawning up a storm. Stop having deep conversations about life altering decisions or angry arguments. Stop updating your Twitter or whatever. Bunch of shitlords.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ouhei posted:

tons of people struggle with monogamy also

the problem isn't the social structure of loving relationships and clamping down on those, but rather than most people have no idea what they want and just sort of mumble through life

people who really know what they want and what they're after either settle down into happy monogamy, or they join some discreet swinger's club or weird sex tryst group for grown ups who can handle weird loving relations without crying to reddit about how confused and emotional they got when they watched their wife suck another man's dick

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Pvt.Scott posted:

Until you get past a certain value of drunk, driving while tired, having an intense conversation, texting or otherwise highly distracted/inhibited is just as dangerous. BAC is easy to measure and prove, so that's an obvious, and good, enforcement point.

Stop driving drunk. Stop driving while yawning up a storm. Stop having deep conversations about life altering decisions or angry arguments. Stop updating your Twitter or whatever. Bunch of shitlords.

Also if you're my dad, stop loving looking at other people messing with the radio. Look at the road you jerk.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Why am I (21 M) completely indifferent towards everything?

quote:

Basically my only interests include drinking and gambling. I literally go to work, come home, drink, and hope to win money on horses or whatever. I don't feel like making friends, I ignore the phone when it rings, I have no opinion on anything and everything I look at makes me sick. I know people on all kinds of ends of the spectrum from crusty punks and hitchikers and then people my age that are going to university to become doctors and I can't help but think that they are all morons and that whatever their ideology is, I know better. I don't want to relate to anybody as I have no interests, and my entire view towards other people is just "get away from me"
tldr: Is there something wrong with me?

In the comments

quote:

I feel the same way :/
OP

quote:

dont blame you

Other threads by user

im going to cum on all you sluts
, 0 upvotes

Why do I sometimes get a boner from non sexual stuff, like a table?

How can I get my friend to leave me alone?

ive been a naughty boy today AMA

can someone PLEASE shove a live codfish up my rear end?
comments from that one

quote:

K.
OP

quote:

waiting....

quote:

K
OP

quote:

am going 2 teach u a lesson

quote:

K.
OP

quote:

k means

quote:

K
OP

quote:

naughty boy

why is my testes satchel always sweaty?

He also posts a bunch on the black metal subreddit and has started a few threads on the main metal sub asking why he doesn't like death metal

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I remember when I was in my first "in love" relationship and I was talking about it with my awesome older than dirt coworker who had been married for 35 years.

"Yeah I love her, but I keep seeing other women and being really attracted to them"

"That's just desire, that never goes away, you idiot, you just never act on it"

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Mirthless posted:

severe phimosis is treated with circumcision, though :confused:

look it up my man

It's not the first thing they should be trying but it sounds like he's pretty far past the point of simple stretching exercises and hydrocortisone

Hello hi former phimosis-haver here and I did indeed get medically circumcised for it at the age of 13.

I do not recommend the several months of agonising recovery while your wang looks like raw beef.

Edit: and his gf can forget about sex for like three more months after the op, too, obvs.

feedmegin fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Mar 7, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

yeah but two of these are way, way more optional than the others

death penalty for text-drivers tho

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

quote:

Here's a few things (alot) that has perplexed me:
1) Doesn't act spontaneous, laugh wholeheartedly or do anything outside the box.
2) Never held my hand (got better with that after he read he should do that)
3) Eats very limited but strange foods (he will fry beef cubes, pour marinara sauce on it and get mad that I won't eat it)
4) Doesn't ask for outcomes info. For example if I go to the doctor for something, doesn't ask how my sons team did in their basketball tournament, how an important meeting went at work etc.
5) Is very handsome but prefers to dress bummy. Would wear a sweatshirt and sneakers to a 5 star restaurant if I let him. Likes to wear shirts with obnoxious sayings.
6) Obsessed with Superman and Marvel movies.
7) Always complaining about something physical (this hurts that hurts)
8) Walks like a duck
9) Has told me he sometimes wears two pairs of pants at one time...wtf?
10) Listens to the same music on his ipod over and over and over.
11) Misplaces things...all the time.
12) Will tap stuff on other stuff.
13) Has told me my hair looks orange or my face looks red (after I blushed)and didn't see how that could be offensive. (I am IRISH!)
14) Will take me to a very expensive restaurant and not say much of anything. (No romantic talk, saying how beautiful I am, how he's so glad to be with me etc.)
15) Refuses to make me breakfast but will take me out for breakfast.
16) Says he doesn't understand why I need to hear nice things "all the time".
17) I could tell him I have a lot on my mind and he won't ask what.
18) Is repetitive sexually. Very little passion yet acts like he enjoys it.
19) I was throwing the football with my son and went to throw it to him and he acted like I was about to throw a bomb at him! He actually ducked and shook his head no.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
8) walks like a duck

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ask him about Winston Churchill

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Psycho Society posted:

8) walks like a duck