Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Donald is the only one who likes this piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Instagram Censored This Curvy Muslim Woman's Selfie for No Apparent Reason: Miski Muse says curvy Muslim women face this kind of challenge all the time

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

quadrophrenic posted:

It's a small bill tho

Not many words

So that's nice

get it down to less than 140 characters and we'll talk

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Concerned Citizen posted:

i actually can't believe how badly ryancare's rollout has gone. how do you put out a huge change like this and not line up support from the big conservative players first?

Somehow, impossibly, they haven't had enough time. The whole of Obama's Presidency nobody did anything more than repeat broad platitudes about how healthcare should be "better" or "more free (not to be confused with free, or even cheaper)". Trump can't do anything deeper than that, and he didn't look like he was going to win so no one on his side during the campaign had much motivation to actually build an alternative. Then he wins and oh poo poo a fully Republican government and everyone's asking to see this alternative we kept promising oh god oh no...

The rollout's been a disaster because it was slapped together last-minute out of whatever ideas had collected like driftwood over the years since the ACA and pushed out under pressure from everyone, even Trump who couldn't stop promising the Obamaca replacement was due any minute now.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

She was just wearing some jeans ...

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i actually can't believe how badly ryancare's rollout has gone. how do you put out a huge change like this and not line up support from the big conservative players first?

paul ryan: okay i'll need a week to get all of the major organizations behind the bi....

steve bannon, drunkenly: gently caress IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

what do you mean by "organizing efforts?" what kind of organizing do you want? to what end? i mean the dccc has already hired dozens of staff to hit battleground house districts across the country, and left-oriented groups are packing town halls and leading resistance on various issues. so i think things right now are not bad on that front.

idk, i would like to see the dnc be much more visible and active in organizing and harnessing the energy against tornp but i either am just missing it or it isnt hapPening on the scale it needs to.

"left oriented groups" doesnt rrally coint because the dnc has shown it'll co-opt them and then sbove them out the door to die once thehve served their motivating purpose

Ads. Emails. Whisper campaigns, billboards, commercas on mornkng joe, snapchat filters, instagram, newpapers GET IN OUR loving FACES DNC, IF YOI CAN

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Paul Ryan does maybe sort of seem to be maybe trying to pin this on trump

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HOLY poo poo Wikileaks just released the CIAs entire arsenal of Japanese style face emojis.

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

What is to stop Russia/Chyna from weaponize this and sending it right back at us?

¯\_(⊙︿⊙)_/¯

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
On this nkte, gently caress Debbie Wasserman Schlutz forever

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ex post facho posted:

idk, i would like to see the dnc be much more visible and active in organizing and harnessing the energy against tornp but i either am just missing it or it isnt hapPening on the scale it needs to.

"left oriented groups" doesnt rrally coint because the dnc has shown it'll co-opt them and then sbove them out the door to die once thehve served their motivating purpose

Ads. Emails. Whisper campaigns, billboards, commercas on mornkng joe, snapchat filters, instagram, newpapers GET IN OUR loving FACES DNC, IF YOI CAN

Wrong thread

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

ex post facho posted:

you.. have a very strange idea on what the dnc's main purpose is.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Serf posted:

if what we've seen so far continues trump will use it to spy on celebrities who badmouth him and then leak poo poo about them

ed balls

Trump to leak celeb nudes.

We all know this is going be the thing that brings him down.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

debbie "whats up man" schultz

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

i don't think there's any way they could tbh.

ryans probably making about the best he can out of a really really bad hand

hand implies he has no role in this happening. its more like he threw himself off a cliff and is now throwing a line, desperately hoping it catches before he hits the ground

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

paranoid randroid posted:

i got u fam

*rifles through note cards*

"a Burger King french fry floating in a puddle overnight"

jesus

that is perfect

anyway i hope some guy at the CIA is tasked with reading this loving thread bc what i would give to see a video of some poor sap scrolling through our posts and suddenly a pic of trump's face photoshopped onto harambe pops ups

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Agean90 posted:

hand implies he has no role in this happening. its more like he threw himself off a cliff and is now throwing a line, desperately hoping it catches before he hits the ground

this is fair

Serf
May 5, 2011

Montasque posted:

Trump to leak celeb nudes.

We all know this is going be the thing that brings him down.

by the end of his second term, trump will have posted the nudes of at least one celebrity on @POTUS

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
to the best of my ability to tell, the DNCs main job is getting yelled at

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Donald is the only one who likes this piece of poo poo

he won't by tomorrow, he's the fairweatherest of friends.

Edit: uhhhh unless you're Russian intelligence for some reason

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

you.. have a very strange idea on what the dnc's main purpose is.

im aware its main purpose is soliciting donations that will be misappropriated and hsed on the worst possible candkdate for president, but im hoping for something different this time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:sickburn:

https://twitter.com/mrsberney/status/839208305360846848

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

pls dont doxx my fetish

i hope no one did that joke already. someone did that joke already didnt they

sapphomoric
Dec 26, 2016

Turdfuzz posted:

debbie "whats up man" schultz

Deb "brah, what's up" Schultz

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

wanna see trump and coulter have a twitter fight

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Unperson_47 posted:

actually, let's set aside his dog hate for a moment. has trump shown any affection to any living creature

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

to the best of my ability to tell, the DNCs main job is getting yelled at

they also lose elections

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Serf posted:

by the end of his second term, trump will have posted the nudes of at least one celebrity on @POTUS

He'll post the picture along with his rating/critique of her body.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

every time i see this picture i stop for a brief moment and my eyes widen just a bit

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It could be a Greek sculpture of some mythological rape

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ex post facho posted:

the dnc's primary purpose is stealing and refining male essence

Serf
May 5, 2011

Montasque posted:

He'll post the picture along with his rating/critique of her body.

"bad skin, no good for a skin man like me 2/10 would not bang. Sad!"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

It could be a Greek sculpture of some mythological rape

which one's the duck

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

the dnc's primary purpose is stealing and refining male essence

'ey, 'ey you. Flatfoot. You wanna support da democrats? Got somethin for you. Make you feel great. Like a million bucks.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Venom Snake posted:

New poll! Do we make a training ground where we can release PoW's/Captives as training fodder for our Militia or do we build a Thunderdome where all of the Fortress can watch ARE TROOPS fight evil monsters?

WARNING: IF MONSTERS ESCAPE INTO CROWD DURING A BATTLE !!!FUN!!! WILL RESULT

http://www.strawpoll.me/12483553

Df sounds fun as gently caress. I should try it

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

That's a sex touch

There is nothing that that is except a naughty sex touch

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The notorious Cleveland Stage sex touch

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ex post facho posted:

iirc the DNC is desperate to harness all of this energy and they're trying to. on the other hand, they're also 100% adamant about refusing these people any sort of place at the table

the clinton wing is being massacred at the local level, the DNC leadership is seeing this, and self-preservation is the only real moral these leeches actually have

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Remember that time America elected a Howard Stern wackpacker President?

This is the American peoples "Make the horse a Senator" moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

iirc the DNC is desperate to harness all of this energy and they're trying to. on the other hand, they're also 100% adamant about refusing these people any sort of place at the table

the clinton wing is being massacred at the local level, the DNC leadership is seeing this, and self-preservation is the only real moral these leeches actually have

in some places

the establishment types basically ran the table in Nevada

• Locked thread