Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/839242838290411526

:bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Vladimir Putin posted:

Man this Russia poo poo isn't going away.

pretty good username/post combo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mormonpartyboat posted:

the dreaded infinite goatse fax

those fools! they'll drown the world in goatse !

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/839235113087086592

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:jackbud: ?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lmao it's not repealing enough!!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

its amazing that i guess the bill really isnt evil enough, otherwise what do conservatives want

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

reince and bannon getting along just fine I see

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Trump like bill, but... Trump not like bill?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

triple sulk posted:

its amazing that i guess the bill really isnt evil enough, otherwise what do conservatives want

the legend of the repeal bill is truly a thing

Beelzebooty
Jan 7, 2016

paranoid randroid posted:

McConnell is an incumbency elemental. everyone hates his scummy guts, yet he always gets reelected because he has All the Money and, what, like youre going to vote for a democrat? pssh.

I just wish what happened to Biden's son would happen to McConnell's kids, one at a time. Losing children hurts people in a way that never goes away. It never gives a minute of peace, it's always there, it never heals. I've seen it up close, and it's heartbreaking. It's half of what that loving turtle deserves.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fight fight fight

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

perhaps in time it will be told to our elementary school children as an example of terrible compromises

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

zegermans posted:

Meanwhile this is how Bannon's media outlet is taking the news

lol they're still calling it Obamacare

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Office Pig posted:

Tromp not read bill, cause tromp illiterate

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

this is, of course, iff we get a long and unbroken chain of actual education professionals as sec ed post devos

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Fullhouse posted:

I know he won't ever lose an election but I want to see his stupid loving face eat poo poo on TV while trump calls him a bitch 24/7 for ruining his brilliant maga plan

Unlike primary opponents/Hillary he genuinely doesn't have to give a gently caress about national approval, Trump's support has dropped now that people have seen him in office, this policy in particular is wildly unpopular, and getting called out for derailing Trump's plans makes him look strong and powerful to his constituents. Trump would be the one who ended up looking like a weak bitch (which may not stop him from trying it).

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It's all Hillary's fault.

Trump should go on another victory lap tour of the country.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Big Fat Iguana posted:

lol they're still calling it Obamacare

centuries from now obama will be synonymous with health

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Harry Reid is kickin his feet up on the coffee table and taking a long drink of milk and watching the jackals eat each other

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

OhFunny posted:

Oh Mexico cancelled permits to export sugar to the USA because there's no one at the US Department of Commerce to negotiate with.

Enjoy higher prices all.

Jesus christ

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

:getin:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

OhFunny posted:

Oh Mexico cancelled permits to export sugar to the USA because there's no one at the US Department of Commerce to negotiate with.

Enjoy higher prices all.

lol

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Winkie01 posted:

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/839240481871638528

I love how the media always goes on how great and smart Ryan is... remember when Diamond Joe clowned him for a hour and a half straight?

Asked about millions losing coverage Ryan turned to the camera and said "gently caress you! gently caress all of you!"

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Grondoth posted:

Jesus christ

the best trade deals

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

ryan: you'll be our man in the White House and make sure that all of trump's team follows our agenda right

reince: of course, im sure it will go smoo...

*bannon bust through wall driving restored Volkswagen kübelwagon painted waffen-ss colors*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The license cancellation by Mexico adds to protracted marketplace uncertainty, said Richard Pasco, president of the Sweetener Users Association trade group.

"We need adequate supplies and the lack of resolution is a problem," he told Reuters in a phone interview on Tuesday.

The document made no suggestion that the present dispute was related to the wider politics, but described as "absurd" an interpretation by "low-level" U.S. Commerce Department officials of a clause in so-called suspension agreements.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Nonsense posted:

The license cancellation by Mexico adds to protracted marketplace uncertainty, said Richard Pasco, president of the Sweetener Users Association trade group.

"We need adequate supplies and the lack of resolution is a problem," he told Reuters in a phone interview on Tuesday.

The document made no suggestion that the present dispute was related to the wider politics, but described as "absurd" an interpretation by "low-level" U.S. Commerce Department officials of a clause in so-called suspension agreements.

ART

OF

THE

DEAL

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Wait what

Where's this sugar story

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

centuries from now obama will be synonymous with health

Obama, the patron saint of healthcare

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Zikan posted:

ryan: you'll be our man in the White House and make sure that all of trump's team follows our agenda right

reince: of course, im sure it will go smoo...

*bannon bust through wall driving restored Volkswagen kübelwagon painted waffen-ss colors*

"GET IN, WE'RE GONNA GO CRUISE FOR JEWS"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

triple sulk posted:

Wait what

Where's this sugar story

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-mexico-sugar-idUSKBN16E0OZ

quote:

Mexico has canceled existing sugar export permits to the United States in a dispute over the pace of shipments, according to a letter seen by Reuters, in a flare-up industry sources said could temporarily disrupt supplies.

The letter sent by Mexico's sugar chamber to mills on Monday partly blamed the situation on unfilled positions at the U.S. Department of Commerce, which it said had led to a "legalistic" interpretation of rules with no U.S. counterparts in place in Washington for Mexican officials to negotiate with.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Rip all the diabetics who can't get sugar

TRUMP strikes again

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Office Pig posted:

lol, he's gonna flip his poo poo

has he had an ideological conflict with breitbart over anything else yet?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

What will happen if Fox and Friends come out in favor of the bill? Will Trump have some kind of existential crises?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/839249500107526145
:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Duscat posted:

lol, he's gonna flip his poo poo

has he had an ideological conflict with breitbart over anything else yet?

He has not yet, this is going to be good

Republicans are going to melt down over this and it's amazing

• Locked thread