Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

WOOOO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Alcoholism ages you fast, between the Seahawks and Redskins pics it isn't unbelievable that he's on the wagon. That last one he does have a pretty red face but that could just be from dealing with Dan Snyder regularly.

Yeah he's probably in the middle of a 3 month bender.

I did think about the Dan Snyder factor and my only conclusion was that dealing with him on a regular basis would only drive him to drink more and more often.

The Redskins are poison to everything they touch it seems.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I'm surprised that it is considered controversial, but every American should accept as fact that there exists a demonstrable history of firewater being bad for Redskins.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Chichevache posted:

I'm surprised that it is considered controversial, but every American should accept as fact that there exists a demonstrable history of firewater being bad for Redskins.

I appreciate this post

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Isn't Future's kid a little old to be doing nude baby shoots

I have a billion questions but that one immediately sticks out

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Chichevache posted:

:biotruths:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Benne posted:

Isn't Future's kid a little old to be doing nude baby shoots

I have a billion questions but that one immediately sticks out

the one that stuck out for me was whether this was russells or ciaras idea

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

fsif posted:

I'm not sure I want to drink beer anymore.

I'm pretty sure you need to jump straight to 80+ proof for breakfast to get that perfectly pink bloated look.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Volkerball posted:

the one that stuck out for me was whether this was russells or ciaras idea

It's Ciara's twitter, and I don't think Russ has the right brain for this kind of bizarre weird model poo poo

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That's why she had Golden Tate's arms be a stand-in.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

russ looks like hes eating rear end all the way to china

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Mike Glennon is not worth $15m/year.

Thanks that's my drive by commentary.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
If that's what the Redskins GM looks like no wonder he hasn't been giving any pressers.

gently caress. I wish the best for him but if he's not salvageable then hopefully Washington gets another GM instead of letting Bruce Allen run the shitshow again.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

beejay posted:

I've been through a ton of poo poo and that's WHY I'm quitting. With the McCaskeys in charge it's been a joke and the current circus is too much for me.

I mean, I get that it's been a meh kind of run, but I'm not sure we have been so bad for so long all as to merit such despair.

sean10mm posted:

I'm pretty sure you need to jump straight to 80+ proof for breakfast to get that perfectly pink bloated look.

For all the poo poo we give Washington, it is hard to fault them keeping him away from operations if he is clearly off the wagon. (Or is it on the wagon? I always get those confused.)

What is curious is when they found out? Because shouldn't they have been moving to get a new GM in place before free agency and the draft began? It appears they had plenty of time.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Titans fan gets 2017 AFCS Champion Tattoo

:laffo:

More reasonable than the Lions SB champ guy I guess

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Is this article correct for getting draft tickets? http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-purchase-guide

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Intruder posted:

Titans fan gets 2017 AFCS Champion Tattoo

:laffo:

More reasonable than the Lions SB champ guy I guess

I don't want to sound too presumptuous about Tennessee fans but what does it say on his arm after "KK"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

kiimo posted:

I don't want to sound too presumptuous about Tennessee fans but what does it say on his arm after "KK"

His facebook is linked in the article and his pictures are public, so I don't think I crossed any lines by checking his pictures to see what that tattoo is. Unfortunately, he did not have a picture where I could make out his left bicep. Fortunately, he has several PoC (players of color) tattooed on him, so that would be an interesting juxtaposition of fandoms:

:aaa: DID HARD FAN

I think this is my favorite one. "I'll just get the new name too!":v:

My apologies if I inadvertently doxxed Metapod.

edit
On closer inspection the "KK" tattoo appears to be the "MM" tattoo, for Marcus Mariota. :lol:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

jesus christ this is the worst

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

jesus christ this is the worst

That Mariota tattoo is pretty good avatar material in my opinion.

Nov 6, 2002

I wonder what part of his body Jeff Fisher inhabits.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
He's probably on the T8-8int.

Nov 6, 2002

:lol: Of course he already had a tattoo from when it was called LP Field.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

He's probably on the T8-8int.

Since I did the opposite earlier today, we should Cheer this man.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
That guy owns

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Imagine how upset that guy gets when the Titans lose a football game

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ehud posted:

Imagine how upset that guy gets when the Titans lose a football game

I don't have to, I can just open up youtube and type "eatdatpussy"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

His Nude rear end was shown on here.and it was actually very big with a lot of fat on it

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It just occurred to me that I don't think they even make hats for division champions. And you can take a hat off.

Nov 6, 2002

They do, which is why teams call it a "hats and shirts" game when clinching their division is on the line.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I'd also eat that butt

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Adrian Peterson wants to play for the Seahawks (no thank you) or Raiders apparently. Or Pats.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/adrian-peterson-reportedly-has-his-eyes-set-on-these-two-potential-landing-spots/amp/

Browns please

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

kiimo posted:

Uh, I'd be interested in both Stevie Johnson and Brandon Flowers.

WTF

Ross covered Flowers pretty well. As for Stevie, he missed all of last year with a meniscus tear IIRC and when he was on the field in '15, he wasn't terribly productive. Just didn't really click.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

kiimo posted:

It just occurred to me that I don't think they even make hats for division champions. And you can take a hat off.

The Colts make hats for "Division Participant"

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Are you serious right now, Russell Wilson?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Are you serious right now, Russell Wilson?

Future humiliated Russell Wilson at the Divisional Round game, so Russell just guaranteed Future's kid will be bullied for the rest of his loving life. drat those naked family pictures are weird as gently caress.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The most embarrassing thing about this picture is that Russell is actually standing on a stool.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Uh, you guys, I've been informed that it isn't just a photo- it's for Harper's Bazaar. I'm not sure what RW playing Goro with Ciara has to do with fashion, but I'm just a simpleton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

89 posted:

I just realized Sam Bradford threw for almost 4,000 yards and had a 20:5 TD to INT ratio last year.

That's really not bad at all

He also led the league in completion percentage, I think. Or downfield completion percentage. Not a HoF stat by any means but I've been saying he's a good QB in poo poo circumstances for a couple of years now. Imagine if the Vikes get an o-line worth a poo poo and/or find a running game.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

:lol: Of course he already had a tattoo from when it was called LP Field.

Child please, just wait until I post my Mojave Raiders tat pics

• Locked thread