Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Solice Kirsk posted:

Some one post that goon that used to stick his dick through a hole in the floor to piss.

It may be a good time to just read through all of the bachelor threads. What people willingly admit to with names attached is pretty amazing. The awkward sex encounters thread too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

uber_stoat posted:

my dad used to tell a story about how he would do just that and one day a chicken went under the house and pecked him on the dick.

More than one person did this poo poo?!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
My anonymous confession is that I like to try and deduce the race of the confessors.
And that last one...well, it was kinda a dead giveaway.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

My twin brother and I are in an alcohol and rage fueled feud that has threatened to destroy our family and our small town.

We were supposed to get tattoos on our 21st birthday that had the phrase "We Ride Together, We Die Together" and we were going to get them on our chests. The day of the tattoos come and my brother never shows up. I try calling and no answer. Turns out he went for a job interview at the lumber yard. The same job I applied for and we both agreed would be a better fit for me.

So my brother got the lumber yard job and is living pretty high on the hog from it. About 30 hours a week guaranteed, making 12 bucks an hour to start and he has benefits. Meanwhile I have to get a job at the Pizza Hut to keep the lights on and I come home smelling greasy every day and I'm lucky to get 4 hours a day. But the kicker is my brother never got the tattoo, even 3 years later now, so I look like an idiot when people ask me who I ride with. Nobody I guess.

So he starts driving around town in this fancy new truck and I'm so angry so I slash his tires. He figures it's me so he slashes my tires the next day. Big war of escalation here and I end up driving his trailer in to the pond. It didn't sink but it was a bitch to pull out I bet. And he gets me back by putting 3 dead hogs in my trailer and cranking the heat up to max all day long.

The next step is definitely us fighting it out but I love my brother and I know I would kill him in a fight. I have been watching a lot of fight videos on youtube to prepare and I think within 5 blows I could finish him off this mortal plane. 1 if we can use weapons in this fight and I get my Renaissance Sword.

To make things worse we each have a son by the same woman, who I believe is pitting us against each other in the hopes of getting our estates. She's still in my will (I haven't had time to fix it but plan to when I visit the lawyer in May to discuss some other tax issues) and would get my entire savings account, the trailer, and the truck. My brother is still seeing her on and off and I believe his will also includes her.

ZACH GALIFIANAKIS

AND

ZACH GALIFIANAKIS

IN

RIDE TOGETHER, DIE TOGETHER

SUMMER 2017

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Gloryhold It! posted:

More than one person did this poo poo?!

it was a rural situation. not much to do except set fires and stick your dick in a hole in the floor.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
...and now the goons aren't even putting in the effort to make good fakeposts, it's just poo poo ripped from old b-plots of Scariest Places on Earth and Dukes of Hazzard.

RIP this thread.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'd love another ghost story thread but I don't know if enough time has passed for fresh stories... Or enough time has passed for CC goons to make new poo poo up.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Rednecks don't visit lawyers or have wills.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Rednecks don't visit lawyers or have wills.

By will he could mean a piece of paper that says "I leave all my poo poo to my baby mama." Bonus points if most of the words are misspelled or if it's written on toilet paper. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the will is just him telling a few people that she gets his poo poo.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I shot a poo poo ton of people in 2004 during my deployment in Iraq after finding out my girlfriend was shacking up with some rear end in a top hat. Not just enemy combatants but any of service age male who got in front of my sights died. Nobody knows but my fireteam and as far as I know two of them have committed suicide after being discharged.

I'm back in the sates and have a normal job now but I frequently wish I could go back to that time and spend more time in that shithole murdering as many people as possible. Nothing matches the thrill.

quote:

I was walking downtown this weekend and was starving - like gonna pass out from hunger. I had 0 dollars in my wallet and had forgotten my debit card at a bar the night before. So I saw somebody throw away part of a Qdoba burrito. I rushed up to the garbage can and grabbed the foil wrapper and ate the scraps of that burrito. It was delicious and gave me the energy I needed to finish walking to that bar. Once I got my debit card I bought an actual burrito.

not a doctor but you might have diabetes or hypoglycemia or something

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Idk why people are having trouble believing the hick one seems 100% plausible to me. Have you met some of these people?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

LethalGeek posted:

Have you met some of these people?
Yes. They don't talk like he writes.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i accidentally skipped enough of the dad fucker confession that i assumed it was a man and that was the reason the dad was out of the picture

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Drunken Baker posted:

I'd love another ghost story thread but I don't know if enough time has passed for fresh stories... Or enough time has passed for CC goons to make new poo poo up.

Same, that was a very sweet :3: there's one in current GBS but it's shitted up with bad posts and 50ftant reposts. :t

Anon you're good people for letting a little ghost kid watch movies and play games while you're away. Even if there's no ghost and you're probably mistaking old house stuff for the paranormal.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

value-brand cereal posted:

bad posts and 50ftant reposts.

No need to be redundant.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

value-brand cereal posted:

current GBS but it's shitted up with bad posts

yeah I eat rear end posted:

No need to be redundant.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I have always had issues talking to women and realized it was due to my confidence being so low. I'm not considered attractive to most women due to sickly thin wrists, weird pronounced clavicles, a sunken chest, and an overall really skinny frame. So I started trying to bulk up but it was hard and took forever. Then I started reading about plastic surgery and how a lot of men get muscle implants. Most American doctors don't do this due to Obamacare but there are home options.

So long story short I gave myself saline injections under my muscles to bulk them up, or at least I thought I did. I look like a lumpy monster now AND to make things better the doctor I went to after I started peeing blood said I'll either lose my arms to gangrene or maybe just be on dialysis for life. Awesome. gently caress women so very very much.

Yeah it's definitely the fault of every woman on earth that you did DIY home surgery on yourself

quote:

I used to be a bit of a health nut, but recently broke both my legs in a skiing accident and have been house-bound for the past few weeks.

In a combo of depression and boredom I discovered for delicious fried food is and how easy it is to fry things after purchasing a Fry Daddy kitchen appliance. I've tried frying everything in the house. Double fried french fries are my favorite right now, but fried cream cheese is a difficult but rewarding side dish to make. I'm Catholic too so this has been a godsend during Lent, I just fry up fish and chips every Friday, and mix in some fried applesauce or fried butter as a treat. I've also discovered you can fry things like Pepsi or Coke thanks to some google searching, so I'm gonna look into that this week.

I know this is really bad for me but it tastes so drat good and leaves me feeling really good too.

I've never eaten fried butter but I can't imagine feeling really good afterward

That said my dad had a deep-fryer when I was a kid which we used every so often. It ruled.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

loquacius posted:

Yeah it's definitely the fault of every woman on earth that you did DIY home surgery on yourself
Someone's been reading too much of the incel thread.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
the funny thing is if you are willing to go as far as injecting yourself with stuff you buy off the internet there is several actual proven substances that will give you real muscles but you went the lumpy blob route lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

rezatahs posted:

the funny thing is if you are willing to go as far as injecting yourself with stuff you buy off the internet there is several actual proven substances that will give you real muscles but you went the lumpy blob route lol

Those still require exercise and work. Not really his style. I say just post yourself on Clips4Cash and rake in the money from LumpyBumpers. (thats a thing right?)

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I just realized that poor sap won't even be able to jerk off without arms. Truly proof of natural selection at work.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Home surgery goon: You really hosed yourself up, but you always have a chance at love. If you learn Korean, you can hook up with the lady from this article.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

KomodoWagon posted:

No, I go before going to bed. Like an adult.

haahaha you are actually legitimately hilarious. I'm just picturing you doing your whole I'm a big boy shtick in all kinds of horribly inappropriate situations, then everyone just kinda wrinkles their noses and glances around nervously like "who the gently caress brought this guy to the party"

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
The thin wrists thing is definitely from the incel thread. The rest is nonsense. the Obamacare quip was really over the top

Subcutaneous saline injections are absorbed by the surrounding tissue in a matter of hours. Injecting other things can gently caress you up in lots of ways, but would probably involve emergency treatment to fix, which he neglects to mention. If it was gangrenous and injected into big muscles (biceps and quads) he would already be dead because it would be all over his bloodstream.

Thanks women!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Those still require exercise and work. Not really his style. I say just post yourself on Clips4Cash and rake in the money from LumpyBumpers. (thats a thing right?)

taking test and eating loads are going to make you bulk up a fair bit even without exercise if you're a skinny monster

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Frying everything in the house with both legs broken goon is gonna experience the MacGyver fate :rip:

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Rappaport posted:

Frying everything in the house with both legs broken goon is gonna experience the MacGyver fate :rip:

In the end it wasn't some corrupt south american despot who did him in with some overly convened murder plot - but simple, delicious deep fried food. Maybe this tells us that.. the real monster has rested within us all along

Thanks Women!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Police Automaton posted:

In the end it wasn't some corrupt south american despot who did him in with some overly convened murder plot - but simple, delicious deep fried food. Maybe this tells us that.. the real monster has rested within us all along

Thanks Women!

I just meant how RDA broke his ankle or something and couldn't exercise for a while and got pretty fat, but this is probably the better joke given what day it is :v:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

loquacius posted:

Most American doctors don't do this due to Obamacare
What is this even supposed to mean

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Police Automaton posted:

Thanks Women!

I like this, it's National Women's Day, we should all thank women for everything they've done for us. Several have touched my penis! Thanks women!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I began working in an office environment in my late teens. We were a small, close-knit department - fluctuating between maybe 4-6 staff in our room. I thought it would be a genius idea to 'boost the productivity' of my coworkers by spiking a flask of coffee with store bought caffeine pills. Fewer than 30 minutes had passed before the preggo lady fell ill and was taken to hospital where she ultimately lost her baby. Now I doubt that the extra caffeine boost would have caused her to jettison the fetus and it was just unfortunate timing. But sometimes I do wonder whether I could have contributed to it. Either way she soon turned to marijuana and reduced her hours at work so maybe it was for the best that babby wasn't born to this woman after all.

quote:

I believe my sister is being brainwashed by her husband. I do not know what to do.

My sister always had self-esteem issues. She's a bit heavyset, a bit awkward, and a bit of a tomboy. It made growing up tough but she was tough as nails and worked hard for everything. She made a nice career and was, we thought, really happy. She told us about trying online dating to meet a guy, and we were happy she was putting herself out there. She was a 30+ year old virgin at the time.

To the best of my knowledge, she only talked to one guy on there. They went on a date within a week of chatting, then made it an "official" thing a few days later. They were engaged within 4 months and married within 16 months of meeting. She was completely over the moon for this guy and constantly posted on facebook about how great he was.

On the surface her husband is great. He's a lawyer, he makes good money, he's involved in local politics, and he seemingly treats my sister as a queen. But as things have gone on I've noticed problems. He comes from a very wealthy family, which is fine, except they're the wealthy family you find out has a lot of skeletons in the closet. He has a sister who got pregnant out of wedlock. They effectively shipped her off to Hawaii so nobody would know she was pregnant, then paid for a big fancy wedding for her and the father of the baby. That father proceeded to beat the poo poo out of her for months before she divorced him, and now she's "Cut off" from the family for violating the sanctity of marriage. She's 24.

My family has met his family a few times and it's always super terrible and awkward. They seem divorced from reality. My parents both work, and the rich wife said that was a really admirable "choice". No it wasn't, we had loving bills to pay. Once I mentioned my car was having issues and they asked me, without irony, why I was still driving a 5 year old car to begin with.

I'd be fine with all this except for the aforementioned brainwashing. My sister has quit her job since getting married and updated her facebook profile to say "Stay at Home Wife and Proud". That's not her at all. She also has started posting some troubling stuff on facebook and saying it to us, too.

One friend posted a picture of some protestors from the Catholic Church opposing the Trump Travel ban. She commented "SMDH, some catholics need to realize that Heaven has a wall for a reason". This led to a massive debate between her and the friend, in which my sister said that Obama was "African American by looks only" and had "the heart of a Muslim, and not the good kind".

There was a shooting in a local neighborhood and she said to us, at a family get together, "I can already picture the shooter. Young, black, probably has 5 kids to 5 different women. Probably smokes weed everyday and listens to jungle music." The husband just smiled and nodded while his family clucked along and said "That's so true, if only the media would show this"

I straight up called her out on this and she just told me to watch InfoWars to really keep up with world news.

I dunno if this is really "brainwashing"; plenty of people (esp "troubled" people) in a relationship with someone who has strong opinions end up taking those opinions on, even if the opinions are objectively horrible. My wife's cousin married an ancap with teabagger parents and she ended up becoming a teabagger too. Not really a whole lot to do about it; you're just one of those people who has relatives they can't discuss politics with now.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Either way she soon turned to marijuana and reduced her hours at work so maybe it was for the best that babby wasn't born to this woman after all.

Nice bait.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

brainwashing

:siren: sound the loving alarms, someone in your family is happy with their life!!!! :siren:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Soooooo, was she right about the shooter? :can:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I assume caffeine baby murderer is fake (feels like it), but if not then congrats on causing this woman severe emotional distress.

please don't drug people.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Drunken Baker posted:

Remember the one where some goon liked to drop off groceries to local impoverished native Americans in Florida? One night he was walking back thru the woods and smelled something gross, but kept going. Later on he saw a dead animal but it didn't smell at all.... but then something came out, something that looked like a human with the head of a mountain lion. And the locals refused to talk about it. 2spooky4cliffs notes.

Had a similar vibe to that scene in Pet Semetary with "whatever you heard was just loons across the lake" "whatever you saw was just swamp gas"

There were a lot of ones where it was like "dude this is what happened, it was creepy as gently caress, I can't explain it, that's it."

The ones that were blatantly made up were super lovely though. There was a point where motherfuckers were goddamn titling them and talking about the "gentleman's agreement" not to question them. Crap. A ghost story has to seem like it actually happened to somebody for it to work at all. Then fuckin 50' ant comes in. That's why I think the oldest threads were best and they all went downhill from there.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Also fry daddy dude get hosed. fry your disgusting "foods" like a normal motherfucker in a pot with oil goddamn

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Also fry daddy dude get hosed. fry your disgusting "foods" like a normal motherfucker in a pot with oil goddamn

What the hell do you think a Fry Daddy is? :psyduck:

It's literally a pot you fill with oil with its own integrated heating element that you plug into a wall outlet.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
bougie scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Caffeine: The gateway drug that leads to dead babbys and the reefer.