Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
octobernight
Nov 25, 2004
High Priest of the Christian-Atheist Church

Admiral Ray posted:

nah, it'll be fine.

Yeah, one thing I've learned from looking at the Trump Regrets voters is that they'll always vote against their own interests because they hate poors/minorities more than themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i have found that deliberately writing off lobbying groups like AARP is a winning tactic for winners!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Phone posted:

Uh ihhh uh uhhh uh uhhhhhhh uh uh uh uhhhh uh uh

- Sean Spicer, 2017

*shits out of nostrils and mouth, uncontrollably*

- Sean Spicer

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
tbf Dems savaged the CBO and basically said a lot of the same things when they passed the ACA initially.

You call nothing when you're in charge and use it as a bludgeon when you're not.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

and i must meme posted:

soviet aesthetic is way better than US aesthetic though sorry to say. better national anthem too

Soviet aesthetic a hundred times better. Check out any Soviet fairy tale cartoon.

But you're a tool if you don't think the US National Anthem isn't the most beautiful, elegiac, heartfelt national anthem ever. It's humble and fragile and challenging to sing and amazing when sang well and basically nothing like the country that trots it out at every goddamn event.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

justin trudeau should do something that hes qualified for like being a male model

you just want to stare at his butt more.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Phone posted:

What are you going to do? Stab me?

the aarp would probably stab you if you would slow down you piece of poo poo millenial

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

To young Canadians: All my life I have worked to make things better. Hope and optimism have defined my political career, and I continue to be hopeful and optimistic about Canada. Young people have been a great source of inspiration for me. I have met and talked with so many of you about your dreams, your frustrations, and your ideas for change. More and more, you are engaging in politics because you want to change things for the better. Many of you have placed your trust in our party. As my time in political life draws to a close I want to share with you my belief in your power to change this country and this world. There are great challenges before you, from the overwhelming nature of climate change to the unfairness of an economy that excludes so many from our collective wealth, and the changes necessary to build a more inclusive and generous Canada. I believe in you. Your energy, your vision, your passion for justice are exactly what this country needs today. You need to be at the heart of our economy, our political life, and our plans for the present and the future.

dude wrote that as he was loving dying of cancer in a hospital bed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

i would vote for corpse of layton every year no problem

dude should be idolized

i met him once at an ndp event in toronto hes a great canadian but don't idolize any politician

aside from...
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUm ptrutp rmptprut TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPT RUMPT RUMPTR UMPTR !!!!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Rubber Tucky posted:

timmy tebow struck out looking

As a Steelers fan, gently caress that guy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hurr hurr the CBO score matters not because we're gonna get it through under regular order once darth vader uses the force to control the minds of all the senators

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i met him once at an ndp event in toronto hes a great canadian but don't idolize any politician

aside from...
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUm ptrutp rmptprut TRUMP TRUMP TRUMPT RUMPT RUMPTR UMPTR !!!!!

no i mean for the rubes

like prop him up reagan style, except layton was actually a good person

Apr 7, 2003

Yinlock posted:

To young Canadians: All my life I have worked to make things better. Hope and optimism have defined my political career, and I continue to be hopeful and optimistic about Canada. Young people have been a great source of inspiration for me. I have met and talked with so many of you about your dreams, your frustrations, and your ideas for change. More and more, you are engaging in politics because you want to change things for the better. Many of you have placed your trust in our party. As my time in political life draws to a close I want to share with you my belief in your power to change this country and this world. There are great challenges before you, from the overwhelming nature of climate change to the unfairness of an economy that excludes so many from our collective wealth, and the changes necessary to build a more inclusive and generous Canada. I believe in you. Your energy, your vision, your passion for justice are exactly what this country needs today. You need to be at the heart of our economy, our political life, and our plans for the present and the future.

dude wrote that as he was loving dying of cancer in a hospital bed

So much for socialized medicine!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

They really didn't take Mexican elections into consideration.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

So much for socialized medicine!

"To other Canadians who are on journeys to defeat cancer and to live their lives, I say this: please don't be discouraged that my own journey hasn't gone as well as I had hoped. You must not lose your own hope. Treatments and therapies have never been better in the face of this disease. You have every reason to be optimistic, determined, and focused on the future. My only other advice is to cherish every moment with those you love at every stage of your journey, as I have done this summer."

man dying in the hospital: actually healthcare still owns

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

you just want to stare at his butt more.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Thanks for reaffirming that you were talking about the president of Mexico.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
SOMEONE ASK ABOUT NEXT WEEKENDS TRIP TO MARALAGO

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

oh poo poo spice drop the mic man you've lost it

"he's not in listening mode, he's in full sell mode."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
you guys he worked so hard

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Such strong, firm opinons

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Zas posted:

canadians have taken over the trump thread, this is an outrage

When Canada sends its people to this thread, they aren't sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending cloud crazy. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing shitposts. They're bringing strawmen. They're drunks. And some, I assume, are good people.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shageletic posted:

oh poo poo spice drop the mic man you've lost it

"he's not in listening mode, he's in full sell mode."

i wonder how spicy sold himself to the big chief to let him live

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hes an incompetent child who should be teaching PE at some private school

his brother, who died skiing, was being groomed for leadership.

justin trudeau is just a figurehead of the usual corrupt-as-gently caress liberal leadership

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Lady Trump wants what's best for us.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

our manchild president isn't listening right now, but he might later, ok guys good talk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zas posted:

canadians have taken over the trump thread, this is an outrage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

trump is going to unleash the zerg upon us

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

fuulllllllllllllll
sellllllllllllllll
moooooooooooooooooooooooode

Apr 7, 2003

I wonder what having sex with Donald Trump is like.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
how have i never seen this before

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

justin trudeau is just a figurehead of the usual corrupt-as-gently caress liberal leadership

hes extremely handsome though and it's funny to watch him actually do good things via just taking the opposite stance as trump on all things

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

No you don't

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

actually, quantum mechanics are like

Apr 7, 2003

Do you think he's a generous lover?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

so does trump

• Locked thread