Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

In between grueling sets of squatting iron plates I like to sit and look at Instagram fitness model pages to keep my T levels up

I've been edging since I started working out. Always about to cum, always T'd up from the Peen up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

SHOAH NUFF posted:

In between grueling sets of squatting iron plates I like to sit and look at Instagram fitness model pages to keep my T levels up

hmmm this is actually a good plan

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

SHOAH NUFF posted:

no lie I crushed my November 8, 2016 weight session solely from checking twitter between sets and getting enraged at the election

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Spoeank posted:

no lie I crushed my November 8, 2016 weight session solely from checking twitter between sets and getting enraged at the election

best deadlift I've ever done (I am not an IT worker) was with a bad hangover the day after getting shot down at a party

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I don't work out because I don't like it

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

pubic works project posted:

Is your power level over 9000?

pfft look at this idiot talking about power levels. We're onto ningen levels now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

seiferguy posted:

pfft look at this idiot talking about power levels. We're onto ningen levels now.

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

I don't like you now.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
When I was in shape I'd alway work out in the evenings and listen to baseball games. Cardio goes by a lot easier when you can space out and not think about your horrid lungs dying. Paying more attention to football than baseball has got me all doughy :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
drat the mariners sucking is literally bad for your health

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Quiet Feet posted:

I don't like you now.

Why? Are you afraid of gigantic green muscular guys?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
exgf is still sharing weird vegan poo poo on fb.

apparently rice is evil now

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Legitimately laughing out loud at "Rice was made in Holland"

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I am naturally thin so I started working out and now I'm dope as hell. I'll never be muscle man supreme but I carry weight well thanks to old school working out and 30-60 minutes of cardio.

I'll never be as in shape as I was when I was a b-boy, though. :(

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Why? Are you afraid of gigantic green muscular guys?

The Jolly Green Giant killed my uncle during a botched home invasion.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

just worked out and I'm ded

taking tomorrow off and eating ice cream

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehud posted:

just worked out and I'm ded

taking tomorrow off and eating ice cream

Just worked out too. Taking tomorrow off work and skiing. Champion.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I did not work out. So I am going to work tomorrow.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I work out four times a week :smaug:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

I work out four times a week :smaug:

cranking your pecker is not working out

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Metapod posted:

8 times a week

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Metapod posted:

So what do you do for exercise then?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

If I just have a lil baby beer belly and I don't care about gains, can I just lift for like 20 min and do cardio for 30?

Like I just wanna be svelte like when I was 25

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

fsif posted:

If I just have a lil baby beer belly and I don't care about gains, can I just lift for like 20 min and do cardio for 30?

Like I just wanna be svelte like when I was 25

Drink less beer, smoke more weed.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I lift in the morning and have been running 4x a week at night to prep for this loving half marathon I got suckered into. I was quickly reminded how much I despise running and after this stupid event I'm lighting my running shoes on fire. :colbert:

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

running blows, bicycling is the true cardio

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I've been edging since I started working out. Always about to cum, always T'd up from the Peen up.

oh hell yeah

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

drat the mariners sucking is literally bad for your health

Actually its more like the Seahawks being good has hastened my death.

I was at my fittest during some of those 100 loss seasons.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a patagonian cavy posted:

It really does. It's boring as gently caress, it hurts my knees, calves and hamstrings cramp, long runs make my stomach ache to the point where I think I'm going to puke...loving gently caress running!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

a patagonian cavy posted:

I like swimming

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

a neat cape posted:

I like swimming

you actually go somewhere when you bike, though. I will concede that swimming is better than running but it's not a high bar to clear

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I like swimming

What with all those icky completely delicious fish?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

What with all those icky completely delicious fish?

I swim in a pool

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a neat cape posted:

I swim in a pool

gently caress that reminds me I should get into the pool and get ready to recert for lifeguarding

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

weird Asian candy posted:

It really does. It's boring as gently caress, it hurts my knees, calves and hamstrings cramp, long runs make my stomach ache to the point where I think I'm going to puke...loving gently caress running!

Try trail running maybe? I hate road stuff, but finding a nice nature area, or at the least a big park, makes it way more fun for me. The tricky part was finding a decent shoe, since I like the barefoot style ultra-lightweight running shoes (though not the finger toes, seriously gently caress people who wear them), but it needs a strong enough sole that the dirt path won't hurt you.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Ehud posted:

What's a good book or series of books that I can get my brother in law who is in prison for armed robbery?

His interests include armed robbery, thug life, comedy and uh...I don't know what else. I'm just trying to get him something interesting that distracts from living in actual hell. I think he mentioned liking the Dresden Files last time, if that helps at all.

American Gods by Neil Gaiman. It'll help him prepare for what to expect after prison. :v:

Also, anything by Neil Gaiman. Seriously one of my favorite authors currently.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The wife and I just got a massive windfall while house hunting so we are gonna pay a little extra for a place with enough space to setup a home gym.

Needless to say I'm loving excited I never have to go to a gym again (in about 6 months).

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

The wife and I just got a massive windfall while house hunting so we are gonna pay a little extra for a place with enough space to setup a home gym.

Needless to say I'm loving excited I never have to go to a gym again (in about 6 months).

The gym is the best because fit girls go there. Why wouldn't you embrace that?

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Chichevache posted:

The gym is the best because fit girls go there. Why wouldn't you embrace that?

People watching at the gym is absolutely extraordinary and I feel like I get $40 in value a month with that alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

While the ogling is nice, I prefer to not have people see my pathetic efforts. I'd rather have a TV when I work out. TV never judges me /screams ew weirdo quit staring leave me alone.

Really it's harder to not go if it's literally 10 steps away so I have no excuses.

• Locked thread