Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

aBagorn posted:

Signing Chance means Barbre is likely cut. Expect Kendricks to be cut as well, and I'm not ruling out a Daniel trade
Jason Kelce's status seems to be a big unknown right now as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

shyduck posted:

Jason Kelce's status seems to be a big unknown right now as well.

Depends on whether they think Seumalo can start right away at center. If so, then yeah Kelce is probably gone

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I hope Kelce is gone. I never liked that stupid hillbilly.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Oh good somewhere I can just say this:

I didn't really start keeping track or watching football until the last few years and certainly didn't pay Washington much mind while I was living there. Apparently they've always been this bogglingly stupid?? How have they not signed Cousins yet? What else are they going to do pick up a rookie and hope for the best? Not to mention letting their good receivers go.

I didn't know a professional team could be this bad at being sports.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

LethalGeek posted:

Oh good somewhere I can just say this:

I didn't really start keeping track or watching football until the last few years and certainly didn't pay Washington much mind while I was living there. Apparently they've always been this bogglingly stupid?? How have they not signed Cousins yet? What else are they going to do pick up a rookie and hope for the best? Not to mention letting their good receivers go.

I didn't know a professional team could be this bad at being sports.

They were good back in like the 1980s. They've been poo poo ever since their current owner bought the team.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Yeah, it's pretty much 100% Dan Snyder.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I'm done. gently caress it. This team doesn't deserve my loyalty.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

shyduck posted:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

What is it about a successful season that makes the Skins implode almost immediately after?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

shyduck posted:

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe
A while back I was looking for any videos of the 1991 Falcons on youtube, and all I could find were these reminders of how much I loving hate the Redskins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plThXTM0cMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Un9C2YvMA

gently caress me, who the hell made these?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Hey, did you guys know that Alshon Jeffrey is a Philadelphia Eagle? :iamafag:

Did you guys know thatttt? :iamafag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgm4eKq6d4

89 fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Mar 10, 2017

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i am glad that the redskins have once again taken their rightful place in the nfc east cellar

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Mills_Island/status/839957979583688705?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Mills Island :smug:

:rolleyes:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I kept hearing how bad the redskins owner was but thought it might have been a biased source but nope. Money doesn't buy sense plainly.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

LethalGeek posted:

I kept hearing how bad the redskins owner was but thought it might have been a biased source but nope. Money doesn't buy sense plainly.

Synder is playing fantasy football with grown men and wants to be the person everyone praises when the Redskins win a superbowl. Its never going to happen but he'll keep loving up trying to get there.

Six years old but still relevant if you wanna get a feel of the kind of owner Synder is: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/13039846/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

LethalGeek posted:

He's always been a petulant manchild of a human being.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

BexGu posted:

Synder is playing fantasy football with grown men and wants to be the person everyone praises when the Redskins win a superbowl. Its never going to happen but he'll keep loving up trying to get there.

Six years old but still relevant if you wanna get a feel of the kind of owner Synder is: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/13039846/the-cranky-redskins-fans-guide-to-dan-snyder

Yeah. Again, they just fired their GM for being too good at his job.

On the first day of Free Agency.

In what sane organization would you ever fire someone for that?

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

If I'm McCloughan I'm suing the gently caress out them for wrongful termination by drunk shaming or something. If the team handles lawsuits the way they handle football operations you'd have a chance at a settlement.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Remember when the Eagles played the Vikings and there were like 10 turnovers in the first half? Lol.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

axeil posted:

Yeah. Again, they just fired their GM for being too good at his job.

On the first day of Free Agency.

In what sane organization would you ever fire someone for that?

I think they're firing him because he believes in Cousins and Synder and Allen don't.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

Remember when the Eagles played the Vikings and there were like 10 turnovers in the first half? Lol.

I was late getting back from a frisbee game and sat down and was like "oh hey cool the score is tied" and I had no idea there had already been like 6 turnovers.

What a strange game.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I think they're firing him because he believes in Cousins and Synder and Allen don't.

The worst thing is if RG3 had Cousins numbers Synder would have offered RG3 all the money in the world and named the stadium after him. Cousins is a continual remind that Synder dream QB is basically a wash out now and it was a mistake to give up that many picks to draft RG3.

ego symphonic
Feb 23, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I'm done. gently caress it. This team doesn't deserve my loyalty.

Same. Y'all wanna become Bills fans or something? It wouldn't feel right bandwagoning an actually-good team.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

BexGu posted:

The worst thing is if RG3 had Cousins numbers Synder would have offered RG3 all the money in the world and named the stadium after him. Cousins is a continual remind that Synder dream QB is basically a wash out now and it was a mistake to give up that many picks to draft RG3.

It is downright disturbing that they could trade the farm for RG3, have him bust and still wind up in a position to compete for the division despite it all.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ego symphonic posted:

Same. Y'all wanna become Bills fans or something? It wouldn't feel right bandwagoning an actually-good team.

I love crabcakes so Go Ravens. Also their stadium is great, I went to Maryland, and Snyder will move the stadium to Richmond anyway so gently caress em.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Skins fans should just support wherever Kirk winds up.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Knowing Snyder it would be Buffalo out of spite.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Quiet Feet posted:

It is downright disturbing that they could trade the farm for RG3, have him bust and still wind up in a position to compete for the division despite it all.

Cleveland just cut RGIII so the Redskins have a chance for a do-over here.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Eagles give guard Wisniewski a three year deal at 3m a year.

They already have Brooks at RG. They said the other day they would be keeping Allen Barbre. And they gave Chance Warmack a 1 year deal. And they drafted G/C Seumalo in the 3rd round last year.

The only way this makes sense to me is if they plan to play Seumalo at C and move/cut Jason Kelce. Even if they play Seumalo at C they still have 3 guys competing for the LG spot.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Michael Crabtree had 982 yards and 5 TDs in his last two years in San Fran. Torrey Smith had 930 and 7. In all four of those seasons Niners had a bottom 5 passing offense

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrabMi00.htm

I'm just saying..

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/840284099394822145

ahahahahaahahahahadhfhfadhfaahdfda

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

BexGu posted:

..wow. WOW! Holy crap what a horrible person.

ego symphonic
Feb 23, 2010

LethalGeek posted:

..wow. WOW! Holy crap what a horrible person.

That's only the start. He then filed a frivolous lawsuit against the author of that piece that was eventually dropped 7 months later because it was going to be dismissed for violating anti-SLAPP laws.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

So WSH front office gonna be run like Trump's cabinet. "I SAW THAT GUY ON TV GET EM!"

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

ego symphonic posted:

That's only the start. He then filed a frivolous lawsuit against the author of that piece that was eventually dropped 7 months later because it was going to be dismissed for violating anti-SLAPP laws.

How can someone be this loaded and yet keep getting owned by life? That takes something special (he's plainly an idiot)

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Alshon only counts as $9.5 million against the cap, lol

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

89 posted:

Alshon only counts as $9.5 million against the cap, lol

Praise Hinkie Howie!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Skins fired their GM and least the thing I'm listening to is ripping on Snyder and Alan several new ones and proclaiming how stupid everyone over there is. My favorite line was one I have been starting to gather is "if this wasn't an NFL team which is financially bullet proof Snyder would have run this into the ground like everything else he ever did" haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

poo poo i just might.

• Locked thread