Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Sir Tonk posted:

gently caress these are the most amateur amateurs that ever amateured

Isn't the state dept guy taking the questions an Obama admin holdover? It must be very depressing to have to do this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

sessions you mean??

i didnt know this was so standard, so welp

still thinkin hes a trash goblib gonlllm gobikd gobism honkn gonimh hobjhb gonlin glibbin goninh govkim honinu gopblimk goljny gonimu gonunu invisible befd!!! sleepin inmybd!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol turn your autocorrect back on

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Duscat posted:

i did some ~independent research~ and unless there are multiple people with the same name in joliet, illinois, her mom's nonprofit is a little personal project that runs a couple of halfway houses for veterans.

in 2013, the last year i found records for, it had an income of $287,410, of which a cool $117,688 went to officers' compensation, and the only officer listed at the time was the mom. that was before the mom hired her daughter as an (additional?) operations manager

so in fact her student loans were ACTUALLY paid by people who were donating to homeless vets

not sure if posting the link would count as doxxing, since she's in the news now

Kick it to the Tweeter and see if that was known to the Insider beforehand.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

definitive ranking of boxcar children 1. violet 2. henry 3. jessie 4. benny

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Duscat posted:

so in fact her student loans were ACTUALLY paid by people who were donating to homeless vets

:bisonyes:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Instead of playing games you could read God Emporer of Dune. Has some dated moments w/r/t Leto's lesbian army but otherwise it holds up

Please, like I haven't already read it

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Sir Tonk posted:

wait the alt right is pissed about Horizon now?

just to give you an idea of how unreasonable alt-righters are about video games, a while back there was a promo video for me: andromeda and it was voiced by jennifer hale (ie femshep, among many many others). i saw on more than one site comments about how they were furious that bioware was pushing their sjw agenda by having female shepard instead of male shepard do the trailer.

they are loving insane.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Don't patronize me

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

That DICK! posted:

definitive ranking of boxcar children 1. violet 2. henry 3. jessie 4. benny

goddamn I haven't thought about boxcar children for two decades.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

UrbicaMortis posted:

Isn't the state dept guy taking the questions an Obama admin holdover? It must be very depressing to have to do this poo poo.

it's gotta be maddening to be an Obama holdover and not getting any response to anything you bring up from the new administration. You know they all at like whiny bitches anytime an Obama appointee tries to do something.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

wait the alt right is pissed about Horizon now?

well techinically the gamergate crowd is but i figure they all identify as alt right anyway so it might as well be true

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol what?

Is there a precedent for that

I believe W. did something similar. So it's a common practice for GOP Presidents.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/jameshohmann/status/840299979822530561

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

silvergoose posted:

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

By C-Spam, I'm off to go get drunk at weird pubs. Please don't let trump nuke the UK until around 12 noon GMT tomorrow when I will be hungover.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
steve bannon simulator

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Thanks you're great

oh look I get to use it already that was fast

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

financially racist posted:

just to give you an idea of how unreasonable alt-righters are about video games, a while back there was a promo video for me: andromeda and it was voiced by jennifer hale (ie femshep, among many many others). i saw on more than one site comments about how they were furious that bioware was pushing their sjw agenda by having female shepard instead of male shepard do the trailer.

they are loving insane.

Too bad Clinton didn't win so they all could've had a collective heart attack and we'd never have to hear them complain about strong women that won't submit to their PUA tactics.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

i did some ~independent research~ and unless there are multiple people with the same name in joliet, illinois, her mom's nonprofit is a little personal project that runs a couple of halfway houses for veterans.

i have family in joliet and its a fairly well to do town and not a very large one

like i woudl be surprised if htey had a homeless problem in the first place. theyre like a 2 hour drive out from chicago. not exactly rural but not suburban either. you dont need to drive much farther to hit farmland

i mean for real some of the houses there still have elevated cement platforms next to the street that were originally put there so you could get onto your horse carriage

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Original boxcar children was great cause they actually lived in a box car and had to forage for food to survive and poo poo, kind of a quasi-my side of the mountian elements

Then when they got bumped up to recurring it started gettin about solving the mystery of the haunted train and poo poo, weak

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

I want them to do this so I can see millions of people actually believe it

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

they are loving insane.

Femshep is the best Shepard.

My last play-through of the ME series was Paragon Lesbian Vanguard War Hero Colonist Femshep, and I think that gives the games the best character arc.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

silvergoose posted:

i had all those books and read them all

i can remember absolutely nothing about any of them

Sir Tonk posted:

Too bad Clinton didn't win so they all could've had a collective heart attack and we'd never have to hear them complain about strong women that won't submit to their PUA tactics.

just imagine what their reaction will be when we elect kamala harris as president :getin:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Congress Just Told Donald Trump to Stop Deleting His Tweets

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

oh yeah what happened to those investigations of chuck schumer and nancy pelosi anyway

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

HailedUser posted:

Femshep is the best Shepard.

My last play-through of the ME series was Paragon Lesbian Vanguard War Hero Colonist Femshep, and I think that gives the games the best character arc.

weirdly, same and agree

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
lmao i just saw that spicy got asked about the deep state by name today, 2017 owns

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mike Kelly federally represents a Pittsburgh exurb full of insane white people.

quote:

As of July 2015, the U.S. Census estimated the township’s population at 30,458 in 10,769 households. The population density was 1,231.1 people per square mile (400.2/km²). The racial makeup of the township was 94.4% White, 1.2% African American, 2.8% Asian, and 1.1% from two or more races.

In 2012, their state representative, Mike Turzai, was caught on camera saying that voter ID laws would give the white house to Mitt Romney.

Their other state representative, Daryl Metcalfe, is a self-avowed white nationalist.

http://www.politicspa.com/state-rep-daryl-metcalfe-defends-white-nationalism/69465/

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Is this supposed to refer to Pepe? Because Pepe in that photo isn't doing that hand symbol.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/apricotbelly/status/839874150982373376

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMHmb3Pl5AY

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
fun fact about joliet: if you dig down two feet pretty much anywhere you hit limestone and for this reason they put a prsion there in like 1910 because theydidnt want prisners tunnling out

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TheBigAristotle posted:

Is this supposed to refer to Pepe? Because Pepe in that photo isn't doing that hand symbol.

From one day falling down the rabbit hole of subliminal messages videos on YouTube, it's apparently the hand signal for 666, I'm not kidding

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

shiksa posted:

oh yeah what happened to those investigations of chuck schumer and nancy pelosi anyway

Has he actually followed through on anything he's threatened to or demanded others investigate, or take to court?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

neckbeards also hated Fury Road

Pretty much anything they hate is probably excellent

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

i had all those books and read them all

i can remember absolutely nothing about any of them

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

did tracer turn out to be gay or something i have not followed overwatch bullshit because i got tired of that game back when they called it team fortress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

feetnotes posted:

Original boxcar children was great cause they actually lived in a box car and had to forage for food to survive and poo poo, kind of a quasi-my side of the mountian elements

Then when they got bumped up to recurring it started gettin about solving the mystery of the haunted train and poo poo, weak

did they solve the mystery of the why the state budget wouldnt fund child protective services

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Epic High Five posted:

neckbeards also hated Fury Road

Pretty much anything they hate is probably excellent

ghostbusters was eh

the backlash was transparently stupid tho

• Locked thread