Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Wow, 10 people will get a 5% moogle!!

Gumis generosity knows no bounds

Gumi discovered 1% moogles and it's like they're trying really hard to make everyone forget the frequency of 5% and 10% moogles we used to get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The reason you need to post a specific character is because those are the character-specific Moogles you're gonna get.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Ah yes.

+80 ATK/MAG weapon as a prize - no problem buddy just a day or two of grinding or a good friend unit will get it

5% TM - OH MY GOD LET'S MAKE IT SO 10 PEOPLE GET IT *extreme Popeye laugh* ahg ahg ahg ahg ahg ahg ahg

Jeepers, Gumi it shouldn't be such a pain to level trust mastery. I get that it should take some time but man you guys make it such a pain in the butt sometimes.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

HGH posted:

Can you share your loadout? What did CoD do?
I had a similar team but with Gilgamesh and Ace instead of Bartz.

Cecil: Just Provoke/Guard and occasional Golem/LB into transitions
Refia: Dualcast Thunder/Curaja
Bartz: Survival Blade/Chirijiraden using Water Blade
CoD: Excalibur/Golem Staff using Barrage
Noctis friend: Cover, Fish, a few Warp Breaks here and there

I relied on CoD for damage. MP wasn't an issue because everything costs so little. It took a bit (~45 min?) but I wasn't ever in danger of dying or running out of MP.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

This is a significant improvement from Brave Frontier where they'd have you submit fan art or other time consuming things for... a couple EXP fodder or maybe some evo mats.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Cecil: Just Provoke/Guard and occasional Golem/LB into transitions
Refia: Dualcast Thunder/Curaja
Bartz: Survival Blade/Chirijiraden using Water Blade
CoD: Excalibur/Golem Staff using Barrage
Noctis friend: Cover, Fish, a few Warp Breaks here and there

I relied on CoD for damage. MP wasn't an issue because everything costs so little. It took a bit (~45 min?) but I wasn't ever in danger of dying or running out of MP.

Hmm, I didn't get the Survival Edge, but could use a Kazekiri. Oh! or Kaiser Knuckles. I guess the HP bonus from Survival Edge is nice, tho.

Or might grind out a Viking Axe so I can do Axe/Chiji and Wind Barrage.

As for that CoD: I you got enough Garlands for Equip L. Sword? I'm still ~15 away from that. Maybe I'll put Excalibur on Cecil and have him Provoke/Guard whenever he counterattacks.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Mile'ionaha posted:

Hmm, I didn't get the Survival Edge, but could use a Kazekiri. Oh! or Kaiser Knuckles. I guess the HP bonus from Survival Edge is nice, tho.

Or might grind out a Viking Axe so I can do Axe/Chiji and Wind Barrage.

As for that CoD: I you got enough Garlands for Equip L. Sword? I'm still ~15 away from that. Maybe I'll put Excalibur on Cecil and have him Provoke/Guard whenever he counterattacks.

Ya, I grinded out 2 Equip L Swords for Chizurus for no particular reason so I just reused them on CoD. You could move Excal to Bartz and put Fire Rod on CoD (or just put Healing Staff on her).

I setup my team to be more of a marathon/sustain team instead of a high damage team so losing a bit of damage from Excalibur shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Varance
Oct 28, 2004

Ladies, hide your footwear!
Nap Ghost
I just spoke with Hiroki Fujimoto (global version producer of FFBE) at PAX East. It'll be a while on Orlandeau.

If you have questions, let me know and I'll try to track him down tomorrow.

Varance fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 10, 2017

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Goldie...She says her name is Goldie

Varance posted:

I just spoke with Hiroki Fujimoto (global version producer of FFBE) at PAX East. It'll be a while on Orlandeau.

When is the player's choice banner coming out?

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Varance posted:

:negative:

Between this and his really lackluster enhancements, Gumi is taking all the wind out of my Orlandu hype sailboat.

Varance
Oct 28, 2004

Nap Ghost
Square is producing Global, just to be clear. You're getting blue-balled by SE Business Division.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

How about a special Goon banner?

And who'd be on it, aside from Bedile.

Varance
Oct 28, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm going to have him do an 11 for me. I expect Bedile x10 and another Delita. Maybe a Shadow, too.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Infected posted:

How about a special Goon banner?

And who'd be on it, aside from Bedile.

Rainbow Rakshaka for whoever's first rainbow was her (Rabidsquid?).

Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty
1 star and 2 star bediles

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Varance posted:

Square is producing Global, just to be clear. You're getting blue-balled by SE Business Division.

Ok, that explains everything. SENA's mobile division is the devil given form.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Varance posted:

I'm going to have him do an 11 for me. I expect Bedile x10 and another Delita. Maybe a Shadow, too.

Can you legitimately ask why all currently released FFVI characters are garbage and follow up with will they ever be good in the future?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Varance posted:

Ask him when Brooms are coming.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

WebDO posted:

Can you legitimately ask why all currently released FFVI characters are garbage and follow up with will they ever be good in the future?

Besides Esper Terra. She's the only one who breaks 90.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Mile'ionaha posted:

Besides Esper Terra. She's the only one who breaks 90.

Currently released in global I mean, I know there had been talk that esper Terra was not bad but we also don't have her.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ask what the next holiday unit is and is it Leprechaun Bedile.

Varance
Oct 28, 2004

Nap Ghost

WebDO posted:

I asked this one. He says one of the easy to get 6 units will get significant increases during the next 6 event, which is currently being planned.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I was going to Toxx myself that it wouldn't be Shadow, but I'm not going to take that risk.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Varance posted:

Ask if any of the global exclusive units from previous events will get improvements

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied

Guy Farting posted:

1 star and 2 star bediles

The only time where an unleveled Bedile will see 10k damage on a mob using Thunder Blade. And that is WITHOUT buffs

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Varance posted:

I asked this one. He says one of the easy to get 6 units will get significant increases during the next 6 event, which is currently being planned.

Since T Terra is 5* and both Setzer and her are good units, I bet he's talking about Gau.

:barf:

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Since T Terra is 5* and both Setzer and her are good units, I bet he's talking about Gau.

:barf:
My secret hope is global exclusive 6* form for leo or celes but i wouldnt bet on it

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Tengames posted:

My secret hope is global exclusive 6* form for leo or celes but i wouldnt bet on it

Celes not having a 6* awakening is loving criminal.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Celes not having a 6* awakening is loving criminal.

That you can't suplex trains and bum rush everything to death is the real crime.

That the one knight who's name escapes me because he's terrible is also bad in this game is canonical.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Armitage posted:

Ah yes.

+80 ATK/MAG weapon as a prize - no problem buddy just a day or two of grinding or a good friend unit will get it

5% TM - OH MY GOD LET'S MAKE IT SO 10 PEOPLE GET IT *extreme Popeye laugh* ahg ahg ahg ahg ahg ahg ahg

Jeepers, Gumi it shouldn't be such a pain to level trust mastery. I get that it should take some time but man you guys make it such a pain in the butt sometimes.

It's probably faster to just grind out 5% in the time it takes them to hand out rewards than it is to wait and hope you win.

Wait, no, it's definitely faster.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Tengames posted:

Ask if any of the global exclusive units from previous events will get improvements

This is a good question. Enhancements for the 6* units, or 6* forms.

Who am I kidding, they'll probably just have new versions of the Exclusive units.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Varance posted:

Yeah I have a question:

What the hell is the hold up and how soon are we going to see Onion Knight and Veritas after Orlandu's banner? Because at this rate I'm almost expecting to see one of those first.

Varance posted:

6* Sabin with a Bum Rush skill that chains as easily as Endless. :getin:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

6* Sabin with a Bum Rush skill that chains as easily as Endless. :getin:

And his 6* Limit Burst has him suplex a train on the enemy party. :black101:

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Ask when we get a Saga Frontier crossover and we get Red who knows Locomotion G
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p5yfAIt6I4
also if it will perfectly chain with 6* Sabin's suplex or just merely great

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
just give me more FFBE originals like Olive.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Tipme posted:

just give me more FFBE originals like Olive.

Bring back Yun.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Nuebot posted:

Bring back Yun.

Screw Yun, him and his brother controlled Arcade Edition.
Even though Fei Long was better

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Reddit account suspension paranoia thread number 178328. Now with bonus comments from the guy who runs the macro megathread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5ym5yx/59_players_got_the_banhammer/

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

Reddit account suspension paranoia thread number 178328. Now with bonus comments from the guy who runs the macro megathread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5ym5yx/59_players_got_the_banhammer/

The best part is that Ring of Dominion dude getting banned. Guess everyone saying it wasn't legit was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varance
Oct 28, 2004

Nap Ghost
BTW, the back side of Mr. Fujiwara's business card:

• Locked thread