Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeliciousPatriotism
May 26, 2008
Why is anyone regretting Bill Leaks passing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Australia has a lot of fucktards.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut
What the hell, I stop checking the thread for a few days and Leak is dead? Wow, I should take breaks more often.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Jurgan posted:

What the hell, I stop checking the thread for a few days and Leak is dead? Wow, I should take breaks more often.

With luck KIrschen will follow any day now.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Emasculator posted:

He is this thread's Iran. People have been predicting the old man's death for years.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

GoutPatrol posted:

He is this thread's Iran. People have been predicting the old man's death for years.

Any day now :gbsmith:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Shame Pope is too nice to draw the Bill Leak cartoon he has in his mind.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

GoutPatrol posted:

Unlike nuclear bombs, Death is motherfucking certain.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Shame Pope is too nice to draw the Bill Leak cartoon he has in his mind.
There was a state election in Western Australia this weekend so most of the Aussie cartoons on Monday will be about that.

It was the first election here post-Trump so it was being treated as a litmus test, particularly with the Liberals both federally as well as state cozying up to Pauline Hanson and her politics, so everyone was waiting to see what the result would be.

Spoiler:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Does Ramirez have more "debt!" Which Ramirez "debt!" cartoons did not make it into this compilation:
http://imgur.com/gallery/Ph6sy
?

Also, samples of Ramirez's best AGCs?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm glad Leek's stupid heart exploded, and I hope Lester and the McCoys are next, and then maybe I guess Allie can find a way to concern troll himself to death finally

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Emasculator posted:

My brain tells me it is wrong to hope that Kirschen pulls a Bill Leak yet my still beating heart tells me otherwise.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
is concern troll applicable when you spend a year shouting that a candidate is the literal physical form of evil and no one should vote for her then spend a month crying about how the retard you 100% voted for is a stupid angry rear end in a top hat who's gonna wreck this country?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:yeah:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Tinsley is more concerned about college life than college students are.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
It's pretty amazing that Drunky Duck hasn't choked to death yet considering how much frothing at the mouth he does over the very existence of higher education.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Yes, I would like to keep the current suppository I have, please. AGC.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

someone edit that Homer image to "Old man yells at lightbulb" tia

weird I wonder why he didn't mention that federal regulations forced the big three to produce safer cars, which led to fewer fatalities

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Mar 12, 2017

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

beepsandboops posted:

Bill Leak has died:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...4fbf-1489110169

Thank god I won't have to see this rear end in a top hat's hateful cartoons anymore

:toot:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
He's accusing women of recruiting college athletes with sex isn't he?

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Samurai Sanders posted:

He's accusing women of recruiting college athletes with sex isn't he?

I assume he's referring to college recruiters hiring strippers to entice recruits. Which has happened. It's a pretty mediocre burn amongst a conflagration of weak-rear end burns on those drat college-goers. He might be able to make a worthwhile point about how college sports is a hosed up environment if he weren't such a raging piece of poo poo who hates higher education in general.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I 100% agree with this old man, gently caress daylight savings.

Also, this is just a good cartoon in general, it's well drawn and kind of funny.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Mar 12, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm losing an hour of pay tonight because of daylights saving and my boss still expects me to get the fulls day of work in. gently caress this stupid rear end old thing.

Show him though. I'm going to keep sitting on my fat rear end and reading the forums on my phone cause I don't even need the full eight hours to clean this store. :smug:

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011

But who signs the note?

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Necroskowitz posted:

But who signs the note?

Please sign this note acknowledging I beat you up for your political beliefs, I need it for class. Yes bleeding on it is fine too.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Theresa May and Philip Hammond: budget latest - Chris Riddell on the prime minister and chancellor’s national insurance woes"

Sunday Telegraph:

Children interrupt BBC News interview

Sunday Times:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I think you just need to ink it in their tears. It's kinda like Aldo Raine and the scalps.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

I'd like to think this isn't Strong Infallible Theresa May Is Being Failed By The Other Cabinet Members Who Are Not Strong Infallible Theresa May but this is BoB we're talking about.

Necroskowitz posted:

But who signs the note?

George Soros, duh

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Times:

Is she trying to light her own farts?

I'd have thought that'd be a better metaphor for the grammar schools thing.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ramirez is a huge baby and doesn't respond to my owns on twitter. at least branco does sometimes.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Your "owns" are probably garbage.

Fortunately, so is Branco.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they aren't. or else i wouldn't make them. i'm not a political cartoonist.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

That Old Tree posted:

I assume he's referring to college recruiters hiring strippers to entice recruits. Which has happened. It's a pretty mediocre burn amongst a conflagration of weak-rear end burns on those drat college-goers. He might be able to make a worthwhile point about how college sports is a hosed up environment if he weren't such a raging piece of poo poo who hates higher education in general.

Sleezy ollege recruiters hire exploited women (and very likely pressure girls on-campus) to sleep with potential athletic recruits. Tinsley, of course, shames the women, and ties it in, somehow, with all the eeeeeeevil librul fenmismns in universities.

How long does cirrhosis take to kill someone? I need something to look forward to.

Tenebrais posted:

Is she trying to light her own farts?

I'd have thought that'd be a better metaphor for the grammar schools thing.

Maybe she's lighting her tampon on fire to blow her box apart. Not sure how the grammar schools issue ties in with The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, though...

Easy Salmon Recipe fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 12, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

BRAAWWWK! REGISTERED VOTERS! *whistles* REGISTERED VOTERS! BRAAAWWWK!

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/12/netherlands-will-pay-the-price-for-blocking-turkish-visit-erdogan

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

why would they testify against themselves

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Farecoal posted:

why would they testify against themselves
One Of The Good Ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Kenney is the best mayor America's 5th largest city has had in many years. Rendell was cooler but he had that "awesome in public but secretly evil" vibe.

• Locked thread