Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sorry i dont speak......italian??? portuguese???????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvPIvoJkmGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KM22aCDuSo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

Hot take: it's bad

Hot take: thius post

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28LZnQIG_E&t=102s

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

quote:

At Least 38 Are Killed by Driver Fleeing an Accident in Haiti

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti — A bus driver fleeing the scene of an accident drove into crowds of people in northern Haiti early on Sunday, killing at least 38 and injuring about a dozen more, the authorities said.

The bus, which was traveling from Cap Haitien to Port-au-Prince, the capital, initially hit two people at a bus stop outside Gonaives in the northern part of the country, according to Joseph Faustin, the head of civil protection for the Artibonite department. One of the two pedestrians was killed, he said.

The bus driver then tried to drive away, but when he reached Mapou, about three miles away, he crashed the bus into three rara parades, Mr. Faustin said.

The parades, which usually take place around Easter, involve groups of musicians playing traditional instruments in the street, often joined by crowds of passers-by.

Haitian roads are dangerous and chaotic, and pedestrians, drivers and motorcyclists observe few if any traffic rules.

In total, 34 people were killed at the scene and four people died later of their injuries, according to Fred Henry, the area’s deputy representative, who added that the episode had occurred around 4 a.m.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

46 killed, dozens missing in Ethiopia garbage dump landslide

A mountain of trash gave way in a massive garbage dump on the outskirts of Ethiopia's capital, killing at least 46 people and leaving several dozen missing, residents said, as officials vowed to relocate those who called the landfill home.

Addis Ababa city spokeswoman Dagmawit Moges said most of the 46 dead were women and children, and more bodies were expected to be found in the coming hours.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i watched an anime movie on netflix last week because it had the same name as a producer i like (gantz)
movie sucked imo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

sorry i dont speak......italian??? portuguese???????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

triple sulk posted:

Anime is good

nah

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

anime is a diverse medium w ups and downs but yknow on the whole im in favor of it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A few animes are alright but a lot of anime fans suck

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Squizzle posted:

anime is a diverse medium w ups and downs but yknow on the whole im in favor of it

a nice jeb answer

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Speed up your SA browsing and improve your experience by immediately scrolling to the next post as soon as you see the word "anime"

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

zegermans posted:

the guy's an amazing actor, but his accent in that movie was "anthony hopkins tries to do nixon"

he was a fuckload better than Frank Langella

honestly the Nixon voice is hard to master

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sorry but i have to stop liking anything if people whose opinions i disagree with also like it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Squizzle posted:

otoh i did watch akira & nausica(?) before and i thought those were dope so

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AwardsDarwin/status/841020604555882498/video/1

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Squizzle posted:

Same, but with Rap and Country

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zegermans posted:

behold, the most Russian catte imaginable

inshallah

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

sorry but i have to stop liking anything if people whose opinions i disagree with also like it

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I'm on a plane and even from up here I can see that anime is bad.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Studio posted:

I'm on a plane and even from up here I can see that anime is bad.

how bad is it??

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

zegermans posted:

A few animes are alright but a lot of anime fans suck

If Trump bans anime, it will make everything worth it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a.lo posted:

a nice jeb answer

friendos i had not intended to discuss this controversial subject at this particular time, however i want you to know that I do not shun controversy, on the contrary i will take a stand on any issue at any time regardless of how fraught with controversy it might be

you have asked me how i feel about anime, all right here is how I feel about anime:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BarronsArtGallery posted:

he was a fuckload better than Frank Langella

honestly the Nixon voice is hard to master

maybe they could redo the movie with the futurama nixon head dude dubbing his lines

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Good dog

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anime is daycrew posing as nite krew

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk0h_Kbn9KM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk0h_Kbn9KM

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

man you knew that sheep was gonna gently caress him up when it backed up like it was a plane taxiing to the end of a runway

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Welcome to anime and cats page

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
...and this is Iranicat

Death to Israel
\|

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

same

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

And mustelids, too

Ragtime All The Time
Apr 6, 2011

cats good...anime..not so much

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:3:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Earth gay so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ragtime All The Time posted:

cats good...anime..not so much

q: how are donald trump and anime alike?

a: they're bad

• Locked thread