Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Rose Bowl ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Watch the Belk Bowl here's why

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
UT / UGA was a great one that almost gave me a heart attack.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

The Big Jesus posted:

UT / UGA was a great one that almost gave me a heart attack.

Aww yisss

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Crotch Bat posted:

Watch the Belk Bowl here's why

god willing that game will be one of the exhibits as to why bielema's shitcanned in a few years

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
where you guys pulling the win probability graphs from?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

kayakyakr posted:

where you guys pulling the win probability graphs from?

Box score page on ESPN.

B.F. Hoodrich
May 16, 2006
welp

iospace posted:

Watching Ohio state get dumpstered by Clemson was a good game

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

Watching Ohio state get dumpstered by Clemson was a good game

I was happier that Ohio State lost than Alabama.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
If lack of defense is your thing, Texas Tech had 4 80+ point O/U, 1 score losses against OU, OSU, KSU, and Texas. They also had a 3 point win in 2 OT vs TCU, but that was a completely uninteresting 27-24 game.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

whiteyfats posted:

I was happier that Ohio State lost than Alabama.

One was the cake the other was the icing

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TBeats posted:

One was the cake the other was the icing

Alabama is less annoying that Ohio State, somehow.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

whiteyfats posted:

Alabama is less annoying that Ohio State, somehow.

As a Wisconsin fan, agreed, but that's also because they're in our conference.

I think it's more that Ohio State got caught doing shady stuff, and Alabama has yet to be caught.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
ohio state was also a fraudulent team that got in by beating the most overrated michigan squad ever

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Raku posted:

ohio state was also a fraudulent team that got in by beating the most overrated michigan squad ever

Truth

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Raku posted:

Nah, the most overrated Michigan one was ranked 5th in the preseason and unranked after week one

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
True, Michigan did have two losses on the last play of the game and a loss to Florida State due to a ridiculous stupid kick return, clearly actually the worst team in Division 1. Well, I'm sure stomping Florida by 30 to start next season will be the start of another sad overrated campaign

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Marquis de Pyro posted:

True, Michigan did have two losses on the last play of the game and a loss to Florida State due to a ridiculous stupid kick return, clearly actually the worst team in Division 1. Well, I'm sure stomping Florida by 30 to start next season will be the start of another sad overrated campaign

Yep!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Well, I'm sure stomping Florida by 30 to start next season will be the start of another sad overrated campaign

Are you mistaking Raku of all people for someone who would give a poo poo about Florida?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

FSU boat raced Michigan until they got really bored and complacent and let them back in the game

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Grittybeard posted:

Are you mistaking Raku of all people for someone who would give a poo poo about Florida?

He also thinks crushing us in 15 will matter in 17.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Just once I want to see a football player squat to depth

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

LeeMajors posted:

He also thinks crushing us in 15 will matter in 17.

Well UF will probably also be crushed in '17 and that still wouldn't mean Michigan is a Good Team.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Houston vs OU/Louisville were good games.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Championship winning coach Jim Harbaugh going to run wild next year

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

an adult beverage posted:

Well UF will probably also be crushed in '17 and that still wouldn't mean Michigan is a Good Team.

I saw we have 16 OL going into spring ball and hope sprang from my pants like an errant morning boner.

Which of course means I'll be on suicide watch when we are down 21 w 5min left in 1Q.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Fluffdaddy posted:

Championship winning coach Jim Harbaugh going to run wild next year

do you think life championships are determined by polls or computers

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Being this mad about your lovely overrated team.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Remember that time Notre Dame went 4-8?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

swickles posted:

Remember that time Notre Dame went 4-8?

I wish they'd do that all the time

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

iospace posted:

I wish they'd do that all the time

Hell, same.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

Hell, same.

The fact they are sort of a mid-tier ACC nowadays amuses me.

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

whiteyfats posted:

The fact they are sort of a mid-tier ACC nowadays amuses me.

Don't you insult America's second best conference like that. They are lower tier ACC.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drunk leprechaun posted:

Don't you insult America's second best conference like that. They are lower tier ACC.

They'll eventually end up joining the ACC completely, probably, and I hope they go winless in conference play that first season.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I am so excited for Michigan to win absolutely nothing of note yet again this year.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachJim4UM/status/841085961429688320

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alaois posted:

I am so excited for Michigan to win absolutely nothing of note yet again this year.

And yet be incredibly overrated again!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

whiteyfats posted:

They'll eventually end up joining the ACC completely, probably, and I hope they go winless in conference play that first season.

Oh, I'm sure Notre Dame will totally give up it's ability to set the softest schedule ever known to man and constantly get fawned over when it only loses one of those games to join the ACC.

Alaois posted:

Look on the bright side, you get to clown Rutgers regularly.

Then again, we (Wisconsin) get to poo poo on Minnesota regularly, so it's a wash.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

iospace posted:

Look on the bright side, you get to clown Rutgers regularly.

Then again, we (Wisconsin) get to poo poo on Minnesota regularly, so it's a wash.

no i'm saying that unironically, gently caress Michigan and everyone who roots for em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

I want to hate him but I just can't. Homeboy is such a tremendous dork that I can't help but be impressed

• Locked thread