Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Uxzuigal posted:

Game Development :)

Hey if I apply for a job with you does that mean I can move to Norway on a work visa? Serious question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Munchables posted:

Hey if I apply for a job with you does that mean I can move to Norway on a work visa? Serious question.

Yeah - Sadly I cannot afford to pay you a sallery atm :)
Not sure how it is you work for royalties/free, hehe.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Mmm ok I'll post

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Tebulot posted:

Mmm ok I'll post

your avatar is good and thank you for obeying the title law

Piso Mojado

Tebulot posted:

Mmm ok I'll post

hello

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Uxzuigal posted:

Yeah - Sadly I cannot afford to pay you a sallery atm :)
Not sure how it is you work for royalties/free, hehe.

If I can sleep in your office you don't have to pay me. Mt experience with game design is as follows: I have played at least three (3) video games all the way to the end credits, and have played at least four (4) other video games for up to 5 hours! I do not have ideas for cool games though, so you don't have to worry about me just being some "ideas guy"

Rushi

by Smythe

Tebulot posted:

Mmm ok I'll post

hi hi hi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

My cat caught a mouse and the mouse is unharmed so I put it outside and wished it good luck

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

I Was The Fury posted:

If I can sleep in your office you don't have to pay me. Mt experience with game design is as follows: I have played at least three (3) video games all the way to the end credits, and have played at least four (4) other video games for up to 5 hours! I do not have ideas for cool games though, so you don't have to worry about me just being some "ideas guy"

Sorry man, you need to have played ATLEAST 4 video games, and another 5 up to *6* hours..!

<3 <3 Vanisher

3D Megadoodoo

Sorry for re-posting my own poo poo but I was looking for a picture in my Imgur and came across this and it made me :laffo:

Piso Mojado

Jerry Cotton posted:

Sorry for re-posting my own poo poo but I was looking for a picture in my Imgur and came across this and it made me :laffo:

lol

Elusif

Hey IKs, if I catch the ice rear end you gotta save me.

Piso Mojado

best i can do is chain probate you until your bad fyad posts blow over.

Elusif

I don't post in GBS anymore so I seem to be off the radar. Eventually however a really bad man will win the IK contest and destroy everyone. Or gunkey junket will pay an IK to probate me again.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Having something in common with my wheelhouse would be devastating

Elusif

Why cant every subforum award IKship based on merit like BYOB?

Piso Mojado

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I don't post in GBS anymore so I seem to be off the radar. Eventually however a really bad man will win the IK contest and destroy everyone. Or gunkey junket will pay an IK to probate me again.

i will also probe for money btw btw :xd:

Elusif

Gah!

3D Megadoodoo

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Having something in common with my wheelhouse would be devastating

Oh I dunno his sig looks cool.

Elusif

Ill give you a dollar to probate lowtax.

Piso Mojado

im going to give lowtax 1 day to counter offer, because i am a gentleman

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i will give piso $2 and this weed to be a good IK. :byob1:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

I Was The Fury posted:

Day 14 of no weed. How is it still so hard?

every day without weed is hard

here, take a toke of this

Elusif

hamjobs posted:

i will give piso $2 and this weed to be a good IK. :byob1:

Ill give you 3 oranges and 2 apples to give me one ampoule of mercury.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ill give you 3 oranges and 2 apples to give me one ampoule of mercury.

i would prefer an ampoule of more fiend

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh I dunno his sig looks cool.

Sigs don't display there on awful, and the bulk of my browsing is commuting so I never remember anyone's sig

Elusif

I can call you betty.

Matoi Ryuko

Fanky Malloons posted:

Guys, I survived my karate test yesterday, but I think Daylight Savings has killed me, I did not know it was possible to feel this tired :negative:

Congrats on passing the 100-man kumite

Matoi Ryuko

I can call you betty.

evil betty

Elusif

Evil Betty when you call me you can call me Al.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

I missed daylight savings

Elusif

It didn't miss me!

Elusif

Awooga, the Geese are now Leese

3D Megadoodoo

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Congrats on passing the 100-man kumite

This reminded me of some movie where a dude attacked some other dude and he countered and then the dude said "I see you know the counter to One Hundred Strikes of the Cobra*. TOO BAD I KNOW One Hundred and One Strikes of the Cobra*" and kills the dude.

*) Or something to that effect.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Awooga, the Geese are now Leese

Don't lease the geese, the contract is really bad

Macnult

who even needs farms everything is holographic and I need that hour of sleep back

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Even freep thinks daylight savings is dumb

death sext

I'm going to stake Ben Franklin through the heart to free us from this daylight hell

I'd stake George Vernon Hudson too and anyone else to blame for this but I'm too tired

Piso Mojado

get this: i love daylight savings time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

[4.8 hours of Stardew Valley under my belt]
farming is eeeeaaaaasy