Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Palpek posted:

After some googling it turns out that apparently some guy who has a 3D blog made a single CG image where a banana exposes himself in front of 2 other fruit and then Chinese companies started mass-producing plushies/sex toys based on that without any concent from the author. There's no cartoon, just that single image from some guy's portfolio, it's really weird.

LOL. Evil Banana must just speak to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Unless he got the 4 pack for 9 dollars it don't matter. Will women find my penis more attractive in them

all wangs look fly in AC dickbags

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.
There's a cold weather warning here tonight, so I figured it's a good time to look for a new hat -

Winter cat hat

Best Deal High Quality Funny Handmade Children's Creative Hip Hop Hair Wig Hats Knit Caps Kid Hats Gift 2016

big eyes sharp new eyelash wool hat

Pikachu?

Novelty Emoji Face Funny Expressions Hat Stool Shape Costume Party Hat Caps

Novelty Unique Face Mask Beanie Hat
From the product description: Have you ever saw a hat cool than this?
It is a fun and warm gift for your friend! super-cool and funny!
Every hat is hand-made, it is not easy to make it....
Hight-quality, Warm and Comfortable!
This is a handmade Beanie knitted in the design of "UGLY" and is suitable for an older child or adult with a sense of fun.
So how could you miss it!

Crochet Kooky Mask

Maybe some new slippers too -

To match your poop hat

Logs, to match your new rock cushions

"Adult" slippers :nws:

And some :nws: underwear with a great product name:

Sexy men's underwear thong T pants * bound rocket * transparent energy-saving Dick temptation

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

They have a health care section. Of course they do.

Eagle claw back scratcher! Sadly it does not come with an american flag sticker.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...2670366765.html

Hot Sale Finger Massage Ring Acupuncture Ring Health Care Body Massager Relax Hand Massage Finger lose Weight
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pc...2688427521.html

No, it's not a sex thing. It's a Health Care Silicone Anti Snoring Tongue Retaining Device Snore Solution Sleep Breathing Apnea Night Guard Aid Stop Snore Sleeve. You stick your tongue in it to not snore. There are no pictures of this device in use.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hea...2787624841.html

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.

Facebook Aunt posted:

They have a health care section. Of course they do.

No, it's not a sex thing. It's a Health Care Silicone Anti Snoring Tongue Retaining Device Snore Solution Sleep Breathing Apnea Night Guard Aid Stop Snore Sleeve. You stick your tongue in it to not snore. There are no pictures of this device in use.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hea...2787624841.html

Well, I guess if you're not breathing, you won't be snoring. :shrug:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Krakox posted:

I just wish I could find cute discount underwear to prance around in.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > AliExpress! ... I just wish I could find cute discount underwear to prance around in.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
I found a great item for making everyone at your next BBQ intensely uncomfortable.

Sorta :nws: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/new...9e032d1f7&tpp=1 :nws:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the eagle one is patriotic as hell

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

getting the eagle for my 4th of July party :911:

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

:v: if you say so, bornpretty

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

don't mess with michigan.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Everything's bigger in Michigan.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Nothin' but deers and beers in Michigan.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

thanks to this thread I have spent $20 on this chinese ebay thing and now have 8 million items slowly finding their way across the ocean to me (someday maybe)

This haul includes;
A bunch of washy tape
Those adult coloring books ($20 in store, $1 on here)
Some vinyl car cover thing to fix my lovely roof
a sweet goku decal for my PS4
a custom flag
a bunch of studio ghibli merch
some USSR and Chinese propaganda posters
some notebooks

I think I forgot a few things actually. This rules.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

What is washy tape?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Got a link to which one you got? I love flags.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Snowy posted:

Got a link to which one you got? I love flags.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-custom-flag-90-x-150-cm-Polyester-Customize-Flags-And-Banners/32672360918.html is the seller I used, I can't vouch for it yet but it has good reviews

...and the pitch! posted:

What is washy tape?

I meant washi tape, that masking tape but with nice pictures that my wife uses for scrapbooking stuff - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/5J1...2702691131.html

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I meant washi tape, that masking tape but with nice pictures that my wife uses for scrapbooking stuff - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/5J1...2702691131.html

I would have had the same question. Thanks!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

...and the pitch! posted:

I would have had the same question. Thanks!

She uses heaps of the stuff so I grabbed like 5 or 6 rolls that look super cool and when they arrive in 2072 I'm gonna look super attentive and caring, buying stuff from Chinese factory workers is cool

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

thanks to this thread I have spent $20 on this chinese ebay thing and now have 8 million items slowly finding their way across the ocean to me (someday maybe)

10 days after ordering I already have 2 of 12 items. UV torch works great and came with absolutely zero warnings about shining it in your eyes all day. GBS approved!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/The-simpsons-krusty-the-clown-it-s-good-enough-tee-shirt-cartoon-fashion-brand-new/32264745850.html

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I feel like this was covered, but I could not find it with Picks posts... what about nail polish? My wife wants to get like 20 bottles for a bachelorette party, and I don't have good brand recs for her. Anyone have any advice?

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

Snowmankilla posted:

I feel like this was covered, but I could not find it with Picks posts... what about nail polish? My wife wants to get like 20 bottles for a bachelorette party, and I don't have good brand recs for her. Anyone have any advice?

Some people recommended BornPretty, which is basically a storefront for an AliExpress seller - and they do carry nail polish.
There might be some discussion in the nail art thread in YLLS, too.
Other than that, don't be afraid to try a new seller if they have good reviews :)

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

This haul includes;
A bunch of washy tape
Those adult coloring books ($20 in store, $1 on here)
Some vinyl car cover thing to fix my lovely roof
a sweet goku decal for my PS4
a custom flag
a bunch of studio ghibli merch
some USSR and Chinese propaganda posters
some notebooks

I think I forgot a few things actually. This rules.

I did this too, because my first chinese christmas arrived today (I ordered in january)

Everything was pretty much exactly like the pictures so I spent another 25 bucks on earrings shaped like little elephants

Beekeeping and You fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 13, 2017

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i like the bluntness of the titles.

if you go to walmart or whatever they have the "big and tall" area so fat guys can at least pretend they need those sizes cause they are tall, but china is just like "fat guy pants"

also note they couldnt find a fat guy to model them

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Well to be fair, if you're bigger than a 12-year-old boy you're "fat" in China.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

44 waist is undeniably fat

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That's not right Aliexpress, that's just not right.

E:

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Mar 13, 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Getting engaged? Worried about spending too much to get a nice ring? Aliexpress has got you covered.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Who...2765871083.html

Want something with a little more luxury?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lux...1435176801.html

With cheap jewelery there is always the worry of it turning green after a while. But there's a solution to that:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JUN...2745892462.html
She will be speechless.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I whole heartedly support this endeavour to stop giving money to
De Beers and diamond grabbing warlords.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Stick it to the global orthodontic cartel with this handy device! https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Uti...2429142937.html

In only 6 months you too could have results like these!

:wow:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Anne Whateley posted:

Hey My Pale Goth Skin (or anyone), I finally decided I want a bunch of Born Pretty stamping plates. Do you know if Aliexpress, Wish, or ebay generally has the best prices & decent quality?

I haven't bought knockoff plates from anywhere but Wish. It seems they're all the same, and the prices fluctuate, so I'd say go with whoever has the best prices & shipping time, tbh

Reminder: both of the large rectangular stamping plates I bought via Wish came with finger-slicing sharp edges. I already have a set of small metal files for jewelry stuff, but if you're file-less, you may want to get a cheapo set (Aliexpress, Walmart, your call) just in case. I'm talking razor-sharp, I didn't know I was cut until I saw the blood. Not something you can work around.

My only other stamping plates are from MoYou London, which is kinda on the other end of the spectrum, so I have no idea if it's normal for cheapo plates to slice you up. They also don't quite have the texture and detail of the MoYou plates, but they're still good, give nice crisp images.

I think you were the one interested in galaxy polishes, right? I figured out how to find them on Wish. They're all called "Starry sky" polishes on there. It brings up a ton, most Born Pretty or that other brand that looks like "Argosy" or "Albatross" or whatever. I've seen the same shade sold in a 10ml bottle marked Born Pretty, and a 16ml bottle with the other logo, so I think they're the same thing.

It also brings up regular holo polishes and thermal polishes and whatever else, but makes the galaxy polishes easier to find.

Snowmankilla posted:

Wish is cheaper than AE right now, dunno how long that will last. Brand appears to be irrelevant, they're all coming from the same place. I can post links if that would be helpful.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Also that green ring with the purple stones is probably popular due to Suicide Squad and the romanticizing of pathology that goes on with Harley & the Joker. Yuck.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
My death grips / black flag / Seinfeld mash up t shirt arrived today and it is glorious.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Whoa whats that look like

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

My death grips / black flag / Seinfeld mash up t shirt arrived today and it is glorious.

Any idea where that design came from? It's not something Death Grips ever released right? I'm not that into them but I could use an absurd take on the Black Flag logo.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Snowy posted:

Any idea where that design came from? It's not something Death Grips ever released right? I'm not that into them but I could use an absurd take on the Black Flag logo.

I'm not sure where the original came from, but I'm fairly confident it's not endorsed by Death Grips, Black Flag, Jason Alexander, or the ghost of Michael Richards' career.

It looks like this:

And smells like a cross between high school science class and a rapidly spreading rash.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Which enchantments are on this?

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Cumslut1895 posted:

Which enchantments are on this?

+1 copper poisoning
+3 rash
-2 charisma

(Edit) I bought a cheap-ish soldering set, auto-ranging multimeter, and some IoT arduino poo poo because everything needs Bluetooth or wifi.

Don't care if it's poo poo, it'll inevitably end up like all my other projects. Either half finished or half started. But never in a usable state.

Horse Clocks fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Mar 14, 2017

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
:nws: This caught my eye because of the weird name :nws:

But the product description is absolutely amazing. There's an endless wall of crazy pictures and diagrams that show an incredible amount of thought and, apparently, science, has gone into making a pocket pussy that sells for :10bux: on the internet.

edit - omg, omg, there's a video as well. This is amazing :allears:

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AH3Gdl_hoE :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

"Baby mouth car silicone masturbator" :yikes:

Palpek fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Mar 14, 2017