Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Invictus posted:

he looks like he's crying

In the finest Autobot tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

hmm

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Keldroc posted:

He's so friendly-looking, who wouldn't feel happy?

I may have to get that now just to have something new to open in exam weeks.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

how do I acquire ninja cyclops

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Go back to the past and buy more Kre-O.

Ahab Itualliar
Feb 16, 2017

After getting all of this wave except Triggerhappy, I finally got him and HOLY poo poo.

That transformation is all kinds of amazing

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Has there been any word on getting a (hopefully) Voyager-scale TR Grimlock, since Clobber transforms into a perfect representation of Grimlock's head?

Now that we're getting a great Perceptor (and hopefully very soon), Grimlock and Ratchet are my two most-wanted remaining characters from Titans Return.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dinobots are rumored but not confirmed unless I missed a meeting.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
They're rumoured for the next line though, and we don't know what the gimmick is for that.

TBH I think at this point if Brawn is any indication then in the unlikely event of a Headmaster being repeated as a full figure then it'll be a full figure and you'll just end up having a spare head anyways.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Captain Invictus posted:

he looks like he's crying

Those are tears of joy!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Did anyone read the Transformers 2017 Annual? There is a major development at the end. Optimus and Prima Magna go to the caverns where the Crystal CIty was destroyed and they see that the remains of Shockwave's experiment has collapsed into a singularity.

Well. At the end we focus inside the singularity where the ruins of the Crystal City still stand and walking among them is Bumblebee who appears to be alive and well.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Rhyno posted:

Did anyone read the Transformers 2017 Annual? There is a major development at the end. Optimus and Prima Magna go to the caverns where the Crystal CIty was destroyed and they see that the remains of Shockwave's experiment has collapsed into a singularity.

Well. At the end we focus inside the singularity where the ruins of the Crystal City still stand and walking among them is Bumblebee who appears to be alive and well.

I did, I enjoyed it a tonne.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Keldroc posted:

He's so friendly-looking, who wouldn't feel happy?

Well it depends on how much you demand paint matching to plastic. Because they.. Really didn't do well there. It kind of works but now I sorta wished it was Goldbug or Vac Metal G2 Bee which is still kinda the best Bee even though one of the Takara versions of the Classics Deluxe is the actual one. I'd be cool with it being Glyph as well. We need lady science bot back. And easy Windcharger repaint as her bodyguard pal Tapout.

Course I want Gobots homages so YMMV on what are good repaint/character uses from a mold.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I've seen several fanmodes for Broadside, this one posted at TFW looks promising:

This one I think requires swapping the tail fins, but you can do the fanmode with the regular fins too.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Twist: Bumblebee or Goldbug. His head's black.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SlothfulCobra posted:

Twist: Bumblebee or Goldbug. His head's black.

In IDW continuity they are actually not the same character. But nobody remembers that.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
He was only in one comic, so there's not a lot to remember.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AzraelNewtype posted:

He was only in one comic, so there's not a lot to remember.

Yeah it's not like it's an editor's job to be aware of things like that. For gently caress's sake there's an entire Transformers Wiki he can use as a cheat sheet.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
To be fair, Bumblebee did also get a body reformat into the Goldbug toy that was out at the time too. He both was and was not Goldbug.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That toy was called Goldfire!

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Oh yeah, so it was.

BRB, editing TFWiki so all <thing>blast characters have their own page.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Somebody beat you to that.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

You've been reading comics by Slott and Bendis for this long and bad editing still bothers you?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lazy editors are the worst.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Man, I really need to catch up on the comics. Kind of dreading Lost Light from what I've been hearing, though.

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

A lovely Reporter posted:

Man, I really need to catch up on the comics. Kind of dreading Lost Light from what I've been hearing, though.

Last issue was pretty good tbh. Im hopeful for the next one.

Cyclonus_Hope-is-a-lie.jpeg

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Lazy editors are the worst.
I don't even know what most comic book editors actually do.

A lovely Reporter posted:

It's fine if you don't go in expecting MTMTE peak work.

Unless you find Roberts tugging his OCs in your face while he grunts out "what does HE transform INTO?" because then you're in trouble.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Got wideload today, he's a big bright orange beautiful boy, and he's got some heft to him! Can't wait to get the other one and combiner parts so I can have a combined one and a group of uncombined ones.

And if the economy doesn't implode in the next month or two, I might pick up a third set to have combined, robot, and vehicle modes at the same time, they're so absurdly cheap why not! :v:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Invictus posted:

Got wideload today, he's a big bright orange beautiful boy, and he's got some heft to him! Can't wait to get the other one and combiner parts so I can have a combined one and a group of uncombined ones.

And if the economy doesn't implode in the next month or two, I might pick up a third set to have combined, robot, and vehicle modes at the same time, they're so absurdly cheap why not! :v:

That's my plan but i'm holding out for the new guys to get releases in other colors!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

mehall posted:

Last issue was pretty good tbh. Im hopeful for the next one.

Cyclonus_Hope-is-a-lie.jpeg

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

runwiled
Feb 21, 2011
God drat you all.

I clocked a few days ago that my local Asda had restocked on the Titans Return line. All this talk of Triggerhappy made me curious if he was there and sure enough I find him on the shelf, at a slight discount no less.

So of course I bought him.

I should not be spending my money this way!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

runwiled posted:

God drat you all.

I clocked a few days ago that my local Asda had restocked on the Titans Return line. All this talk of Triggerhappy made me curious if he was there and sure enough I find him on the shelf, at a slight discount no less.

So of course I bought him.

I should not be spending my money this way!

On Triggerhappy? Of course you should.

runwiled
Feb 21, 2011

BizarroAzrael posted:

On Triggerhappy? Of course you should.

After having played with the endearing bastard, I'm very glad I was trigger happy about buying Triggerhappy. He is a treasure.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
TR Getaway/Breakaway turned up and he is a cool and good robot who did nothing wrong

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

TR Getaway/Breakaway turned up and he is a cool and good robot who did nothing wrong
I left mine in his packaging.

The one prison he'll never escape.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Guess it got lost a few pages back, so I'll re-ask: Are the KOMPs on Sirtoys the good Takasa-Tony kind, or do you have to go to ebay for those?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Phy posted:

Guess it got lost a few pages back, so I'll re-ask: Are the KOMPs on Sirtoys the good Takasa-Tony kind, or do you have to go to ebay for those?

Probably, yes. They're about the same price point as on ebay, and look the same excellent quality. You could always email him and ask?

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
Friends I made a promise to share a magical(ly stupid) thing with you all. A triumph if you will.

THE PARTY WAGON

A mobile transport of alcoholic robot heads firing guns and projectile vomiting in all directions. Yet designed so with light shaking none of them fall off.

But like all trailblazers and adventurers, I knew I could do MORE.

Learning from those Magic Friendship Horses that made Goons have irrational rage a few years back the Autobots too decided to join in, bringing the Wagon to levels of mayhem and debauchery not seen since the latest video upload on Brazzers.

Don't mind Hardhead. He decided to get bumped off his peg because plastic tolerances and I am too lazy to take and upload and edit more photos. There is a lot of slushy snow where I am and I have other ways to dorkily waste my time in between said shoveling. (He is back where he is supposed to be now. Until I disassemble the thing and put all the gang back on their bodies.)

25 or so Titan Masters (or Headmasters if you want) all riding stably on one Decepticon Ninja Consultant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

On that note, Sixshot (or Six Shot, as he shows up in the search) is back in stock on Hasbro Toy Shop, and there's a 15% off code - SPRING17.