Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Missionary Puritan posted:

Maybe I'm turning into a Missionary [only] Puritan who doesn't get It Anymore, but I really don't understand why poo poo like vibrators might be fun with remote operability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

Lamps I can understand so you can set them to timers and poo poo or turn the on/off remotely. But what possible use would anyone have for an internet connected vibrator?

Remote control for other people. Use your imagination.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

poo poo, dude. you got me. i'm a total secret kink shamer irl who hates non vanilla sex havers with the white hot intensity of the sun.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

psydude posted:

Lamps I can understand so you can set them to timers and poo poo or turn the on/off remotely. But what possible use would anyone have for an internet connected vibrator?

So someone who isn't present can completely gently caress up your sexual experience and fail to get you off without even being there, presumably.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Doomtalker posted:

So someone who isn't present can completely gently caress up your sexual experience and fail to get you off without even being there, presumably.

So that's just like normal sex but no icky other persons fluids?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

bird food bathtub posted:

I'd be OK with keeping Somalia the way it is as long as we deported every "taxation is theft" style slack-jawed dumbfuck or Ayn Rand worshiping waste of oxygen boot-strappy ubermensch there so they can see the end result of their beliefs.

Outside of that, yeah the place could use some help.

Im completely down with sending every anti-vaccine rear end in a top hat there too so they can enjoy the lack of societal benefit that they so desperately want.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Missionary Positron posted:

poo poo, dude. you got me. i'm a total secret kink shamer irl who hates non vanilla sex havers with the white hot intensity of the sun.

I hope not, but the post/name combination was too much to pass up.

LingcodKilla posted:

So that's just like normal sex but no icky other persons fluids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X79-kc4NSpM#t=2s

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

These puritans probably don't even know what the seashells are for.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

SquirrelyPSU posted:

You sound fun.

Libertarians are idiots:

https://mises.org/library/stateless-somalia-and-loving-it

DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
You should probably pay more attention to your log.
/
:backtowork:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/13/presidential-executive-order-comprehensive-plan-reorganizing-executive

Oh boy oh boy.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-richard-spencer-taxes-20170223-story.html

IRS pulled Richard Spencer's groups Tax Free status.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/841683232605237250

[img-bernie it's happening]

Edit: lol

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/841614161826217985

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 14, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Wait Obama destroyed bipartisanship?

Don't seem to recall it happening that way.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/840915294130323458

ACAB

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^I see nothing wrong with that shooting. Curious why they left him alone for 5 minutes, if they actually did.

LingcodKilla posted:

By being a black democrat. Duh.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Mar 14, 2017

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Missionary Positron posted:

Maybe I'm turning into a luddite who doesn't get It Anymore, but I really don't understand why poo poo like vibrators, beds, and lamps need internet connectivity.

So you can do a live webcam show where each donation/tip makes the vibrator go off, and if the spectators pay enough, they can get you off/make you pretend that you are getting off.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

Torrannor posted:

So you can do a live webcam show where each donation/tip makes the vibrator go off, and if the spectators pay enough, they can get you off/make you pretend that you are getting off.

Or perhaps a significant other but whatever you're more familiar with.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress that police in particular

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Upon closer inspection, Officer Turducken discovered it was a white man, and broke down crying. His fellow officers attempted to console him while the Air Force dude bled out for 5 minutes.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Did he shoot him in the rear end?

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

LingcodKilla posted:

He forced the republicans to pledge to block him on every single piece of legislature and issue by getting elected. He left them no other option.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

FastestGunAlive posted:

He forced the republicans to pledge to block him on every single piece of legislature and issue by getting elected. He left them no other option.

he also abused his EO power MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY AND THEN WENT TO PLAY GOLF

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

What the gently caress led up to this situation? Because when a cop pulls you over and is walking up to your car the correct course of action is not "pop out of your car aggressively holding your wallet making jerky motions that look like you're about to draw down on a cop"

PookBear fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 14, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Reverand maynard posted:

What the gently caress led up to this situation? Because when a cop pulls you over and is walking up to your car the correct course of action is not "pop out of your car aggressively holding your wallet making jerky motions that look like you're about to draw down on a cop"

He just got into an accident with the truck up ahead and was probably a little shaken up on his way to exchange insurance information, hence having a wallet in his hands.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Reverand maynard posted:

yeah but on the flipside when a guy jumps out of his car holding a wallet the correct course of action is not "pop a few rounds off"

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The cop did the right thing, that guy was stopping him from getting dinnera 5th serving at dinner.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You'd think the jerky motions would also be attributed to him being the skinniest bastard and struggling with his SUV door on a slope.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

TBeats posted:

he also abused his EO power MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY AND THEN WENT TO PLAY GOLF

FastestGunAlive posted:

Godholio posted:

By being a black democrat. Duh.

Oh right. Worst president ever.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Torrannor posted:

SwampDonkey posted:

Or perhaps a significant other but whatever you're more familiar with.

:captainpop:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The cop pulled up to a minor accident scene and his first instinct is to pull his gun and yell at the guy then wonder what went wrong after he popped the guy, handcuffed him, and figured out he was not armed after having him lay there 'DONT MOVE' while bleeding out for several minutes. Yes the cop acted responsibly.

Was it a jury trial or judge only? Because holy gently caress.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

psydude posted:

You really can't imagine any reason to not want your hands directly on the vibrator to control it? Next you are going to find out people, sometimes, have sex not just in their house!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, that whole "leaving people to bleed out in handcuffs" thing just makes me completely unsympathetic. I get it, cops are gonna make (bad) mistakes sometimes, but poo poo maybe just giving the dude with extra holes you put in him some gauze to try and stem the bleeding a bit? Not only not helping him but making him unable to help himself is just some cold poo poo.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

ded posted:

The cop pulled up to a minor accident scene and his first instinct is to pull his gun and yell at the guy then wonder what went wrong after he popped the guy, handcuffed him, and figured out he was not armed after having him lay there 'DONT MOVE' while bleeding out for several minutes. Yes the cop acted responsibly.

Was it a jury trial or judge only? Because holy gently caress.

I watched the video with a critical eye and it was bit disturbing bringing out the wallet at the level a gun being tucked in to shoot at a close range would typically be. THAT said, I have no idea why the officer already had his gun out for a minor accident. Like holy gently caress cowboy calm down.

In conclusion, please always deal with cops with open empty hands. YMMV if not white.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that vid is the perfect example of why i have always just sat staring straight ahead, hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel, window down and dome light on if at night when pulled over. i like keeping my blood on the inside

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

that vid is the perfect example of why i have always just sat staring straight ahead, hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel, window down and dome light on if at night when pulled over. i like keeping my blood on the inside

He wasn't pulled over yet, he was getting out because he'd just had an accident with the semi in front of him, cop JUST rolled up on him while he was getting out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Like that time when the cop asked the dude for his license and shot him reaching into the glove box?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
my method isnt a guarantee i wont have some trigger happy gently caress blow my brains out, but its worked so far. that situation is hosed, and gently caress officer mctubblet for being a goddamn idiot

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

CommieGIR posted:

He wasn't pulled over yet, he was getting out because he'd just had an accident with the semi in front of him, cop JUST rolled up on him while he was getting out.

Yeah even seeing the full video, it's clear the guy was just getting out of his car after the accident and was shaken up or w/e.

I mean, I guess I could understand shooting the guy if the copy was pursuing the guy and then got into an accident and rushed to get out of his car. But nope. gently caress that idiot cop.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Mar 14, 2017

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

Just beginning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCX7cUynpE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Netanyahu denies claim he was ejected from convoy by wife :sad:

quote:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has denied a journalist's claim that his wife once threw him out of a car in a convoy during a row.

Igal Sarna wrote on Facebook two years ago that Sara Netanyahu had stopped the prime minister's fleet on a highway one night and ejected her husband.
But at the start of a libel case on Tuesday, Mr Netanyahu told a court that the journalist's post was a "lie".
Mr Sarna has insisted it was "entirely true" and based on "reliable sources".

The Netanyahus are seeking 280,000 shekels ($76,400; £69,200) in damages.
The couple accuse Mr Sarna of committing an injustice against them in a manner that was "disgusting, cynical, low, mean and inordinate" and intended to "shame... revile them and embarrass them publicly", according to Haaretz newspaper.
The journalist, who works for Yediot Aharonot newspaper, wrote that the prime minister's convoy had stopped on the Tel Aviv-Jerusalem highway. He said that "a not-so-young man" was "ejected in the dark, with shouts" because "one woman doesn't want him to remain with her in the car".

• Locked thread