Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

Hey, we know more than we did before. Next up, 11:30 FBI press conference.

The one announced in advance, relating to the FBI probe from what I can remember. Also:

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/841832636804956160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
How do cops not have time and resources for quality training?

When I did my COMBAT DEPLOYMENT TRAINING I had to make sacrifices to get quality COMBAT LIFESAVER TRAINING - my unit adapted. Someone else played video games and jerked offin my barracks room, someone else sat at the armory staring at a weapon they cleaned the day before. WE ADAPTED. loving lazy pigs GET A REAL JOB.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Victor Vermis posted:

When I did my COMBAT DEPLOYMENT TRAINING I had to make sacrifices to get quality COMBAT LIFESAVER TRAINING - my unit adapted. Someone else played video games and jerked offin my barracks room, someone else sat at the armory staring at a weapon they cleaned the day before. WE ADAPTED. loving lazy pigs GET A REAL JOB.

Its not about having time. In some cases it's about not wanting to burden the cops with having to deal with extra poo poo. If you're not trained on first aid, you don't have to render any type thing.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Victor Vermis posted:

1 part "we get what we pay for" and 1 part "OUR HEROES CAN DO NO WRONG THE DARK SKINNED PERSON OBVIOUSLY HAD IT COMING"

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
vv became bitter and angry once his dream of being in film dissolved around him. now that he has to stare at inmate rectums for contraband, his only hope for release is a cop job or the sweet embrace of death. namaste

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Cop convo was like 3+ pages ago.. gently caress phone posting.

Nah KFF I just hate are troops

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Victor Vermis posted:

Nah KFF I just hate are troops

same

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Cole can be a good guy, IMO.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Victor Vermis posted:

A surprising amount of a police budget comes from federal grants for specific uses.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Trump start any new wars yet?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

brand engager posted:

Trump start any new wars yet?

No. Maybe.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Lmao

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/841833345604583424

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Maddow hosed the dog on this one.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Maddow hosed the dog on this one.

Difficult to resist the 1040EZ-D

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

orange juche posted:

Cole can be a good guy, IMO.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Yup. Unless this is a primer for a series of leaks, she hosed up.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SwampDonkey posted:

Difficult to resist the 1040EZ-D

You know she's gay, right? That joke doesn't make sense.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRpE_lOFYM5/ :stare:

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You know she's gay, right? That joke doesn't make sense.

Trump tweets Easy D. 1040EZ

Wasn't trying to insinuate anything with her other than playing off your dog loving comment.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
The screenshot of trump's return says "Client Copy". I betcha Trump leaked this himself.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I just hosed the dog.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Microcephaly is a hell of a thing.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You can't pronounce the guy's name for one thing. Him going to prison would be comedy gold simply based on the stupid Nixon tattoo that his potential showe rapist will have staring him during the assault.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

TBeats posted:

well gently caress

nice knowin you guys

You did say "or arent the tax returns of the current president of the US" so grammatically you're in the clear. Next time word your Toxx better.

Although definitely worth the doggo donation, which was the real payoff from all that buildup

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I thought this was gary busey at first

edit: SNL needs to get gary busey to play roger stone lmao

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Reverand maynard posted:

I thought this was gary busey at first

edit: SNL needs to get gary busey to play roger stone lmao
Roger Stone doesn't have a convenient excusw for what's wrong with his brain.

Busey likes Trump so that may not happen. On the other hand he hasn't always shown the best judgment when picking roles see his performance in Valley of the Wolves: Iraq where he plays a Jewish doctor who harvests organs from Iraqi civilians to sell to rich Isrealis.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Mar 15, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

are the organs halal

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Just so I'm clear, this tax return scoop was just another example of Trump/Bannon playing 11th dimension chess much like the first immigration EO

also, lol:

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-white-house-paranoia-236069

The best part

quote:

In an interview, one White House aide described the elaborate steps he was taking to shield himself. Once he gets home in the evening, he turns off his work phone and stores it in a drawer because, he said, he believes it could be used to listen to him even when it’s off. If he makes a call during off-hours, he uses a separate, personal phone in an adjoining room, where the stowed work device wouldn’t be able to pick up his voice as clearly.

5 years ago if you had deleted any reference to TRUMP or WHITE HOUSE and told me this article was about, say, the paranoid delusions of (insert tinpot dictator) I'd have gone "meh". But nope, this is about the POTUS. Welcome to 2017.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
GJ whoever thought last night's segment or w/e was a good idea:

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/841972317743910912

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
lol gj Maddow. I don't watch her show but last night gave me even less incentive to do so.

I don't buy into all the fake news bullshit but the media definitely needs to stop trying to be the first to everything. Remember back in the day when poo poo like the OJ chase was breaking news? Now every-loving-thing is breaking news.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

TBeats posted:

lol gj Maddow. I don't watch her show but last night gave me even less incentive to do so.

I don't buy into all the fake news bullshit but the media definitely needs to stop trying to be the first to everything. Remember back in the day when poo poo like the OJ chase was breaking news? Now every-loving-thing is breaking news.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

TBeats posted:

It's because news has become entertainment. Literally everything has become entertainment. It used to just be Movies, TV, Sports but now its News, Politics, Weather, ect.. It's why a failed businessman-turned reality TV *star* is now our President. Not the future many predicted, but here we are.

I am not sure what we, as society, can do to break this cycle. I think ignoring some of this poo poo may help, perhaps the final death of cable TV but who knows.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Solaris 2.0 posted:

It's because news has become entertainment. Literally everything has become entertainment. It used to just be Movies, TV, Sports but now its News, Politics, Weather, ect.. It's why a failed businessman-turned reality TV *star* is now our President. Not the future many predicted, but here we are.

I am not sure what we, as society, can do to break this cycle. I think ignoring some of this poo poo may help, perhaps the final death of cable TV but who knows.

Oh I know why. I said it several pages ago that the United States isn't a democratic society, it's a capitalist society. That extends to news as well.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Goddamnit, if we have to live in the darkest timeline, why the gently caress can't we have aliens or bigfeet to go with this bullshit?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
lol

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/841994819396370432

LOL

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/841998778374619136

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Current event: it's so cold I can't feel my balls. Winter you're a cruel bitch. It was +18 2 weeks ago and now it's -24 global warming my rear end

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

The Justice department unsealed charges against 2 members of the FSB and 2 Russian criminals contracted to hack Yahoo in 2014.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.08a81e1a9b48

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Current event: it's so cold I can't feel my balls. Winter you're a cruel bitch. It was +18 2 weeks ago and now it's -24 global warming my rear end

You're confusing climate with weather, partner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Pesticide20 posted:

You're confusing climate with weather, partner

To be fair, it confuses even our best senators

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/noaa-n/climate/climate_weather.html

• Locked thread