Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I don't know what the original topic was but I'm sure you guys are pretty far from it now. Just stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

CampingCarl posted:

I don't know what the original topic was but I'm sure you guys are pretty far from it now. Just stop.

OK. Political cartoons.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Fulchrum mentionned Warren Buffet multiple times, and I just want to say that Warren Buffet is an rear end in a top hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKWp29rEgj8

Edit: He disowned his granddaughter because she was in a documentary about the one percent.

Edit edit: better clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpbIiavN-t0

MonsieurChoc fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Mar 15, 2017

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

loving christ people, if you're going to respond to Fulchrum, at least do it in the form of an edited political cartoon so you can at least pretend to be on topic.

I don't think this GIF from the Nib was posted yet:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

duz posted:

loving christ people, if you're going to respond to Fulchrum, at least do it in the form of an edited political cartoon so you can at least pretend to be on topic.

I don't think this GIF from the Nib was posted yet:

...what the hell is a 'white house Easter egg'?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

CampingCarl posted:

Checks out.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
I know this is D&D, but it is not necessary to rebut Deak.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

T-man posted:

The White House hosts an annual east egg hunt. To commemorate the event, they have special egg shaped gifts made up for those invited.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

cis autodrag posted:

OK. Political cartoons.
I've got some leftover suffragette cartoons, if that helps?

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
And now the rest of the night will be spent discussing the history of women's hats with the gf. As it should be.

(Wanna hang out with all the giant hat suffragettes.)

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The recurring theme of "Oh no, I'll have to help with my kids if women get the vote!" is loving hilarious.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Xander77 posted:

I like how they depict suffragettes as bawdy smokers and drunks when a good chunk of them were teatotalers who wanted to vote in prohibition with their suffrage.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jonas Albrecht posted:

The recurring theme of "Oh no, I'll have to help with my kids if women get the vote!" is loving hilarious.

Laugh it up, it'd still an argument in constant use.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

You might have missed my last suffragette dump, which had this as (one of the) major theme (s).

http://imgur.com/gallery/c3WRs

cis autodrag posted:

I like how they depict suffragettes as bawdy smokers and drunks when a good chunk of them were teatotalers who wanted to vote in prohibition with their suffrage.
Obligatory:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I also like how they keep portraying suffragettes in what they think is evil but only makes me love them more and more.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

I also like how they keep portraying suffragettes in what they think is evil but only makes me love them more and more.

It's like right-wingers are pathological inclined to despise all things good and redeeming about life and feel the need to drag everyone to the depths of hell with them.

Who knew?!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Inge Grødum is normally boring as hell but I found this one at least interesting.

loving Nazis!!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Ah, a good old-fashioned "literally the opposite of reality".

I like how in so many of these, the worst thing the cartoonist could possibly imagine is for men to be treated by women the same way women are treated by men.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Vib Rib posted:

Ah, a good old-fashioned "literally the opposite of reality".

I like how in so many of these, the worst thing the cartoonist could possibly imagine is for men to be treated by women the same way women are treated by men.

Wait'll we get to the ones that explain what will happen if blacks are allowed to vote!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

chairface posted:

Wait'll we get to the ones that explain what will happen if blacks are allowed to vote!
You still see that kind of argument everywhere, anyway. So many dogwhistle racists say "the white man is gonna be a minority in America!" like it's self-evidently the worst thing imaginable. But then they'll also argue that minorities don't have to deal with any hardship or oppression and get all kinds of free handouts, so I don't know why they're so worried about it.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

T-man posted:

entering the contra code into the white house themostat and it setting itself to 69 degrees is a white house easter egg

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Brother Entropy posted:

entering the contra code into the white house themostat and it setting itself to 69 degrees is a white house easter egg

If you punch 0451 into a door security keypad, the secret service is instructed to call you a nerd when they arrest you.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Brother Entropy posted:

That reminds me, did they ever figure out how to work the light switches? Have they tried the Konami code?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Vib Rib posted:

You still see that kind of argument everywhere, anyway. So many dogwhistle racists say "the white man is gonna be a minority in America!" like it's self-evidently the worst thing imaginable. But then they'll also argue that minorities don't have to deal with any hardship or oppression and get all kinds of free handouts, so I don't know why they're so worried about it.

It's like how they yell about feminism controlling everything but don't then realise that the logical thing is to join the winning side.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

So is 'microscope' for his readers' sake or his own?

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
It's a "microscope" brand microscope.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
It's all he could do before the power overwhelmed him to write "DEBT" on it.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Starving Wolf posted:

It's a "microscope" brand microscope.

They make the best microscopes.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Xander77 posted:

Where can I donate to the Mrs McMoney campaign, that's the best slogan ever

Also I wonder if the artist would have as much issue with Mr. Bachelor running against Miss Spinster there

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

David Pope:

David Rowe:

First Dog on the Moon:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I have never once noticed or cared who the speaker of the house was in Michigan, and yet Allie has obsessed over Illinois' speaker as if he's been the loving emperor all this time.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

He was so hopeful that Trump would be able to not poo poo his pants for 2 weeks.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Jonas Albrecht posted:

They clearly regard it as the absolute lowest status thing to do...that thing that prevents the human race from extinction.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Xander77 posted:

You might have missed my last suffragette dump, which had this as (one of the) major theme (s).

http://imgur.com/gallery/c3WRs

Obligatory:

I like Kate Beaton's take

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=331

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Neodoomium posted:

I have never once noticed or cared who the speaker of the house was in Michigan, and yet Allie has obsessed over Illinois' speaker as if he's been the loving emperor all this time.

I'm starting to suspect there's something deeply personal about this. Maybe Madison gave Allie a swirlie in middle school or something.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

cis autodrag posted:

OK. Political cartoons.

You must be mistaken. This is a reality cartoon.

A bunch of self-loathing men straw-manning trans-women are attempting to vilify the community via false flag operations to give a small minority who doesn't effect their lives unjust political limelight. AGC.

MageMage fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Mar 15, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Neodoomium posted:

I read in this thread he was paid by some republican group to poo poo exclusively on madigan

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

cis autodrag posted:

Doesn't matter to me, every time I see these posts, it just makes them look like badasses

• Locked thread